It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are At War - Pope Francis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

he says its not a war of religions? really? what about all the christians murdered in the middle east for being christians? c'mon... war as always been about resources and religions...

Mate what about all the Muslims murdered in the middle east whether the same sect or not, they're finding reasons to kill each other and control and justifying it in the name of religion. So what about all the Brand new Toyotas, what about all of the shiny new arms and what the ability to traverse freely into western countries without being security checked? Even when powers of the east are fundning terrorists all they care about is the flow of oil and subjugation of a potential rival state.

Religion is a tool to those who are evil to justify their values and goals and control their populations. Those in power do not follow these rules. Those on the front lines do not follow these rules. If in doubt of the latter Here

edit on 2772016 by DodgyDawg because: Changed "for" to "to" in second paragraph

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The christians evolved.

Now it's islam's turn.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

I know mate, I just used that example because of the pope's religion, could have used a whole other number of religions or reasons, war is ugly and about control.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If you'd all be kind enough to tell us average Muslims we are at war over religion that'd be swell.

I'd like to know if I need to defend myself and family from modern day crusaders or not.
I'd rather not be surprised.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

The christians evolved.

Did they really. ??????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, then, you should be glad they're massacring us.

Maybe you need to take a walk around the middle east and see for yourself what the word Massacre means.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
After every attack that occurs the victim country steps up its bombing campaign. They say they are killing those who threaten them but I don't know whether to believe it. In fact I can't believe it when this happens and a fresh new batch of people are made to hate the west.

You have to ask why hasn't Israel - the number 1 theoretical enemy of IS - been attacked? why hasn't Russia - supposedly the most effective force against IS been attacked?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

my idea as a conspiracy theorist, is that Israel might have something to do with the formation of ISIS, as for Russia, mmmmm, they have been attacked, recently a subway was bombed, and Im not sure if you remember, a muslim woman detaching a children's head with a knife, and an attack to a Police Station, the attacker got killed before detonating himself, but my idea is that Russia, keeps most of the attacks in secrecy and just lets one or twice to come out, due to Putins control of most of the media.
edit on 27-7-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What? And step into an ethnic/religious cleansing of Christians?

I had no idea you hated us so much that you'd basically tell me to do what amounts to "Go kill yourself!"

If that's what you want, you might as well just type it instead of acting like I'm completely ignorant of the plight of

1.) People in general in the Middle East

2.) Especially religious minorities like the Yazidis, Christians and Shi'a (yes, they're Muslims too)
edit on 27-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Please link me to a video of christians beheading/burning people in the name of their god.

I'm not religious-just smart enough to know which group of crazies is the most blood thirsty.

islam has ALWAYS been about murdering those who can/will not be converted.

The christians DID convince my parents back in the early 80s to bring all of my brother's/my rock albums to be burned in the church parking lot.

It ticked my brother and I off,but at least we weren't beheaded or fed to our mother.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Please link me to a video of christians beheading/burning people in the name of their god.

It happened long before the invention of VCR, but we, us Christians, used to do a lot worse than behead in the name of God. We/us used to tie people not so long ago to cannons and blow them apart in the name of entertainment. Christ man, White Christian men invented scalping for cash.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

I'm not religious-just smart enough to know which group of crazies is the most blood thirsty.
islam has ALWAYS been about murdering those who can/will not be converted.

There are crazies on both sides.
Christian Terrorism

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
mutually assured destruction!
it was a Real downer for the war lovers. USA!
but they found ways around that.
they go and kick the door in of little countries.
and start coo's! Coup d'état.

USA knows that they will not do the MSD!
for the little attacks.
but they just keep doing it over and over again!
and the all keep building LOTS of bunkers!
becose they Know they Will need them!...!
!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Real religion plays no part in that. The muslim religion is just Manipulated to incite hatred against christains and the western world. The people in charge who spread this rubbish have agendas of their own and it is'nt to get 72 virgins otherwise they would just blow themselves up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This Pope is quite progressive. Most modern Christians we hope are modernized and do not act on crazy outdated principles in the bible. ISIS is using crazy outdated things in the Quran to bring it's followers back in time. Any form of extremism is wrong and that's the religious involvement in this wartime environment. I have no love for Catholicism in its ancient form or really any organised religion now or especially then. It seems like this Pope is positive and much more open minded then some of his predecessors. I guess that is a positive thing. Calling for peace etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Don't spoil a good parade! Our sleepwalking crusaders need that right now. Ya know... the boss in charge just blew away years of tough infowars in a fricken heartbeat.

Have some decency, for God's sake!

Oh man, think I just fell in love with this thread...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I will happily agree with you and say that the christians WERE bloodthirsty murderous bastards.

But-my point still stands-they evolved and stopped that stuff.

I can only live in the present-and at present (and as long as this 40 yr old can remember) islam is spilling blood like the Nazis at their peak.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Guess they screwed up sawing that preachers HEAD off in france...and made the Pontif mad enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Were at war? Why doesn't anyone tell Obama?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe the Pope doesn't think Islam is a religion? Or that those who are doing this in the name of Islam are really Muslims?

Or maybe the Pope has no trouble with the idea of all the world being converted to one religion and killed if they resist which is the stated aim of Islam?

Of course, we do know about what happens to the world when we do see that one world religious system created by force ... It doesn't work out well for those who succumb.

The point is that ISIS have been given weapons and are funded by those who want to create a religious war between Muslims and Christians. The Muslims wouldn't be like this if the West hadn't gone in there and stirred them up in the first place.

The "terrorists" are most certainly paid mercenaries. Everyone should hear what Putin said about it:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join