It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Donald Trump held a press conference in Florida, the day after Hillary Clinton officially became the Democratic nominee in Philadelphia. The focus of Donald Trumps press conference was Foreign policy and national security, particularly NATO. Trump Publicly called on the Russian hacker who are allegedly responsible for the Hillary Leaks, to launch another attack on the US with a specific focus.

I'm all for trying to uncover the many mysteries of Hillary Clinton. However it seems like calling on Russia to perform espionage on Clinton seems.... Suspect.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Mr. Trump’s running mate, Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, said any hacking by Russia should not be tolerated, but he also faulted the Democrats. “The FBI will get to the bottom of who is behind the hacking. If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” he said, adding, “That said, the Democrats singularly focusing on who might be behind it and not addressing the basic fact that they’ve been exposed as a party who not only rigs the government, but rigs elections while literally accepting cash for federal appointments is outrageous.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
'Nother one thread.

ATS thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Trump didn't call on Russia to hack anything. He condemned it. Of course, the msm and dems are going to spin it otherwise.

What he DID say is that IF they had done it and do have the goods, how about turning over those 30,000 missing emails of Hillary's.

Who can disagree with that?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
'Nother one thread.

ATS thread.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join