It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia gives American Liberal's a taste of their own medicine, while they play innocent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After the WikiLeaks DNC e-mails, the liberal media started pouring out negative propaganda against Russia. You have people comparing this event to the watergate scandal, yet that was an act of domestic espionage, while this should go down for what it really is... the first real major leak of us political documents by a foreign power. We have leaked info on ourselves, and spied on each other, but never has some other nation so blatantly given us a taste of our own tactics.

I had to laugh at a little when even on the super liberal Huffington post, we find a nice history lesson on how the US and Clinton are getting a bit of poetic justice. Here is the article give it a read if you got time. Below I will quote a few key parts, then close:

Lakewood, Colorado, delegate Kim Netherton said it’s beside the point whether agents of Russian President Vladimir Putin hacked the Democratic National Committee’s emails, as reported this month. And it may come with a little poetic justice for Hillary Clinton, according to Netherton.

“Isn’t it interesting that her campaign is now experiencing the same thing that she perpetrated on other countries,” Netherton told The Huffington Post, as she awaited Sanders’ speech Monday night. “She did this in Haiti, she did this in Honduras, and now it’s coming back on her and she’s all verklempt about it,” Netherton added. “It’s a little bit of her own medicine, but unfortunately I don’t think she’s open-minded enough to see that for what it is.”

The Clinton camp disagrees that whatever happened in Honduras is on the same level as what Russia is up to. “There’s simply no equivalency here,” said Clinton spokesperson Jesse Lehrich. Which is true: the U.S. has meddled in far more foreign elections than vice versa.

I rarely agree with Donald Trump, but when it comes to Russia letting us know what our candidates are thinking and maybe for the first time since the early 1800's the United States government will be somewhat transparent with its actions and beliefs. In fact, I go a bit more extreme than the Trumper here and say Russia lets see his tax returns, and any other dirt you want to give us.

And Clinton's response sounds like an old Cold War "war-hawk" who is just itching to go to war with anyone that won't kneel down to a global liberalist agenda. The world is following the US election, people outside the US are concerned with what both Donald and Hill-dog have to say, Yale university global studies has this to say:

Global citizens closely follow every nuance of the US presidential campaign - trying to divine what the future holds for US policy. They may not vote in the election, but they are aware of the enormous influence the United States wields throughout the world. The curiosity goes beyond foreign policy and security. US policies on trade, immigration, the environment and even health care often carry implications for other nations, some expected and some unexpected. That's why the campaign tops headlines in newspapers around the globe: "Who Are the Superdelegates?" inquires the Independent in Great Britain. "Voters' New Focus on Foreign Policy Could Reshuffle US Presidential Race," suggests China's Xinhua. "We're on Fantasy Island in the US Election Campaign," commented the Daily Star in Lebanon. The campaign for president reveals the mood of the electorate and sets a policy course. Observers ponder whether the US electorate, polarized in so many ways, will pursue a path leading to reckless spending or frugality, diplomacy with a few nations or many, unilateralism or a policy of multilateral cooperation. This YaleGlobal special section presents articles that analyze the global implications of the US presidential elections. The next presidential election is 8 November, 2016.
LINK to source

In closing, the two party system and its massive amount of opaque bureaucracy must come to an end before any real change can happen. No candidate will do this for the American people, they will have to do this for themselves by not listening to talking heads and finding a tolerant way to share their world views with each other.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you think this is just Russia acting against hated liberals think again. It's an invitation to commit crimes against AMERICA not just liberals. Real frocking smart. Real patriotic to applaud and joke about it too.
Let's just flippin give Russia our nuclear codes too. Why the hell not. This is cool to you guys?
Sick...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Putin made a decision awhile back to allow the Russian people to hear what was being said by opposition groups within and outside of the country .Talk about a free speech feast .....But the people inside knew perfectly well that it was BS and laughed at these people . I think it became a sort of comic re leaf and it showed just how open Putin was to his people . Instead of his numbers going down they rose to a level of a god and has stayed there ever sense . Next time you hear that this one has to go or that one ,keep in mind that that might only be wishful thinking of a busy-body political group wanting to buy your vote . its all quite amusing to watch .....It must be very very painful for them though :>)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If you think this is just Russia acting against hated liberals think again. It's an invitation to commit crimes against AMERICA not just liberals. Real frocking smart. Real patriotic to applaud and joke about it too.
Let's just flippin give Russia our nuclear codes too. Why the hell not. This is cool to you guys?
Sick...

WOW! Really?

Perhaps you should read up on the Clintons and their Uranium scandal! Being your going nuclear and all?

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Snopes deemed Hillary Clinton’s tunure during the watergate scandal,as being fired is FALSE.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Thank you Introvert.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Sick...

oh no
oh no no no

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE CARELESS WITH CLASSIFIED INFO AND CLASSIFIED SYSTEMS.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm unsure of what you are asserting.

Clinton was not fired. Snopes rates that claim as false.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sick...

The only thing making me sick is her excuses to downplay her fraudulent actions as of late. Where is the proof Russia leaked the emails? The only proof we have is she colluded with the DNC and that's it.

You wanna talk about why not just give up our nuclear codes? Well, she already stored a server with above top secret info on it, which was also probably hacked. Does it really even matter at this point. It seems it only matters to the Hillary supporters if it directly affects Hillary...screw the rest of the country right? Nothing but a bunch of damn hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How does this invite crimes against America, I feel our constant military actions in other countries(something Hillary knows all about) are what most international terrorist groups claim as fuel for their hate.

Also, America has been the leader in nuclear disarmament. America is not suppose to have nukes anymore, the Cold War is over.

Russia should be our friend, and if they are willing to tell me what my own government is not, then I am fine with that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I learned a saying while in Russia.

You needn't be afraid of a barking dog, but you should be afraid of a silent dog

Some Russians live and die by proverbs.

A saying is a flower, a proverb is a berry.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Why you are correct. There was more. I will redact that post.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Had not seen that article yet, was referring to others that say different things and make Russia out to be the modern Nixon.

Have to check that article out.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why do we need to classify everything? Hidden information and over-regulation is a major problem with bureaucracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Still don't think it was actually Russia, I would be more inclined to believe this was an inside job, bernie lover who found out he was being berned. (pun intended) Russia has better things to do than mess with the DNC, if they were gona monkey with our politics why play favorites? Why not leak RNC docs too? (other than the RNC doesn't keep servers in the bathroom)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm fine with Russia being our 4th branch of Government. We have become a land of lawlessness. The NSA could have extracted all of the SD and IRS emails if they wanted but sat there and watched from the sidelines. Even the NSA director is lying under oath about the NSA. If it were not for Judicial Watch none of it would have even manifested.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I was pointing out that the director of the fbi called hillary extremely careless with classified info. To the extent that it could have been hacked.
Ironic that it was no problem with hillary supporters last month when it was news, but now Trump is a traitor because he made a comment about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a re

the U.S. has meddled in far more foreign elections than vice versa.
ply to: hubrisinxs

I couldn't agree more with that statement! If the people of the U.S. knew the secret behind the scenes meddling the U.S. does in foreign elections they would be outraged. The U.S. has done more of their fair share in influencing and supporting regimes in the Middle East alone!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Only way to take on the DNC is to hit them back harder. A lot harder. They want to deflect it on Russia so Trump threw it back at them. Yes Russia, we could use those emails if you have them since we have no ability to bring anyone to justice around here. Makes perfect sense to me. It will also answer Comey's question for him if her practices compromised our classified info. Now what Comey. A civilian got to the bottom of something your whole agency could not determine and did it in a couple of weeks at no costs.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

While I agree with you that this could be an inside job, I do think that Russia wants the Trump to win. Why you might ask, well it would be completely for ideological reasons. Russia wants to solidify the Asian block and use might to bully resources away from Europe, such as the Ukraine.

Russia wants America to be ok with this, and the only way we will be ok with that is if we are ideologically isolationist. Now while I would not want to give away our rights to resources, we need to have more transparency in the US government, and whoever is hacking the government is helping to provide that transparency.

We need to end Cold War ideas and conservatives need to start to fight the globalism and corporatism that is the backbone of current American bureaucracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

If the NSA, CIA and FBI did their job most major members of the federal government and most CEO's and corporate heads would be in jail.

Agreed and

top topics

<<   2 >>

join