It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cloned Zombies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Keeping an open mind? A good thing.

Keeping a mind so open that your brains spill out like marbles? Ehhh...not so much.

This. Is. Silly.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Oh its been known? Can you point me at where there evidence is? Speaking as a Scientist I'd love to see some human cloning. No I am serious, unless Orphan Black is a documentary, not Drama?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do they have the zika virus?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Where does Umbrella Corporation fit in all of this? their zombies are supposed to be produced by a virus, are they involved with Satanics as well? I also heard once that Satan is actually a nice chap and advises Putin on world matters while they play chess, even David Icke knows that.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I can almost start to get into theories like this, but the quick deterioration into stuff about Satan and in this case - an unnecessary hateful fabrication attempting to insinuate that trans* people have anything to do with this situation or with some fairytale Devil.....I mean, seriously?

As Scully would say, "You're batcrap crazy!"

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Where does Umbrella Corporation fit in all of this? their zombies are supposed to be produced by a virus, are they involved with Satanics as well? I also heard once that Satan is actually a nice chap and advises Putin on world matters while they play chess, even David Icke knows that.

Are you calling Satan an immortal alien?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It has been known for quite sometime that elite members of our society
have been cloning humans.

evidence needed for claim

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

I am!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

I am!

The guy gets a bad wrap. If we do a moral tally of all the stuff God has done in comparison..; Satan wins hands down.
What about Moses? He seemed to have had alot of unusual powers at his disposal. I'm not sure if that makes his followers zombies though as Moses was helping them escape their Golden Egyptian overlords.

Perhaps he had help. The On The Mount thing was a neat trick.

edit on 10-8-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Satan brought the light, the knowledge to us humans, he is more of a messenger/benefactor. If you consider the bible a sort of analogy to alien contact, kinda makes you wonder, doesnt it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join