It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I never walked it back.
He NEVER said to release them to the public.

(see, now you are putting words in my mouth)
edit on 7/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He NEVER said to release them to the public.

Yes, he did.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Do you know the role of the press?

I never walked it back.

I said that TRUMP is, as usual, walking it back. Proof that he's walking it back is the following Tweet that you posted.

This was Trump's Tweet: If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

That's walking it back!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Did he say to GIVE the emails to the press?
No.

Of course the press would be busy for a long time if Russia turned over the missing emails to the FBI.
Because they might have enough to indict her then.
The really damaging emails were surely deleted, just like the ones she never turned over which they recovered from other means.

Just because the press would appreciate the news, does not mean that he said to GIVE them to the press.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Did he say to GIVE the emails to the press?

No. He advised them to SELL the emails to the press.

Jeeeze you're dense.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No. He advised them to SELL the emails to the press.

Because in the Trumpiverse, greed trumps the common good.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I have a feeling those emails will be held till she gets in office (IF she gets elected) then used as blackmail fodder.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So treason is cool with Trump people now? Calling on our enemies to commit crimes against our own officials?

I'm certain the Trump cult here is a bunch of anti American shills. Trump supporters are not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
So treason is cool with Trump people now? Calling on our enemies to commit crimes against our own officials?

I'm certain the Trump cult here is a bunch of anti American shills. Trump supporters are not to be trusted.

They're for anything that's against Hillary. This is just my opinion but from reading the posts here I get the impression that most of the Trump supporters don't like him for who he is, they like him for who he isn't. He is not Hillary Clinton, and that seems to be good enough.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

What has been happening in the United States is an extension of Putin's European strategy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Another day, another thread of desperation.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

They're for anything that's against Hillary. This is just my opinion but from reading the posts here I get the impression that most of the Trump supporters don't like him for who he is, they like him for who he isn't. He is not Hillary Clinton, and that seems to be good enough.

and i PROUDLY admit I am one of those.....I would vote ANYONE but HRC......but I ALSO will admit that the more I hear Trump...the more I like him....for NOT being part of the "establishment" that has PURPOSEFULLY destroyed America (and the world, I might add) for their own gain......

in the primaries in Illinois, I voted BERNIE......now, I will vote where my conscience leads me....GO TRUMP GO!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

Another Trump voter unfamiliar with his record. If you supported Bernie, vote for him, not that imbecile being blackmailed by the Kremlin.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: Aazadan

and i PROUDLY admit I am one of those.....I would vote ANYONE but HRC......but I ALSO will admit that the more I hear Trump...the more I like him....for NOT being part of the "establishment" that has PURPOSEFULLY destroyed America (and the world, I might add) for their own gain......

in the primaries in Illinois, I voted BERNIE......now, I will vote where my conscience leads me....GO TRUMP GO!!!!!!

Before you talk about Trump not being part of an 'establishment' that has purposefully destroyed America for their own gain, you might want to wonder why so many Trump products are made outside of America where it's cheaper for him even if it does deprive Americans of work............................... for his own gain. If that's where your conscience leads you then face up to the fact you support someone who doesn't look to support you - unless it's in his interest.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join