It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another explosion in Germany just happened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This time it's at an Asylum centre!

I wonder why they would try to blow an Asylum Centre?

At first I thought it must be some right-wing Group gaining a bit of revenge (when i saw the headline) but then I read the article:

An explosion has been reported near a reception centre for migrants in Zirndorf, Germany. A suitcase believed to have been filled with aerosols exploded outside the centre in Bavaria, according to local media. The BR24 news website reported witnesses as saying several Arab-looking men ran away from the scene after the blast. Pictures of the scene appeared to show debris from the explosion in an alleyway.

www.msn.com...

Arab men were seen running from the blast. Now i can only assume they did this because they thought the centre wasn't good enough for living in or maybe it was housing 'other' groups that they didn't get on with. Either those or it were some right-wing guys getting revenge!
edit on CDTWed, 27 Jul 2016 10:50:47 -05000000003110x147x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Praying for all those being tormented by these senseless attacks

Another source: Independent

edit on 27-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Theres an ongoing theme with these attacks, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Theres an ongoing theme with these attacks, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Pissed at Volkswagen® for trying to screw the EPA?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Me neither???
Although I'm sure we'll have the answer soon, from one of our resident bleeding heart, hand wringing, appolgistic,sandal enthusiasts.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Who cares, its another omygosh for days terr thread.

Uncle Sam needs yuuur money.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Aerosols in a suitcase exploded after being set alight near a reception centre for migrants.
Who says they did?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Or another false flag courtesy of government agents looking to incite further fear and chaos...

(Yes, I do have my tinfoil hate on this morning!)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Aerosols in a suitcase exploded after being set alight near a reception centre for migrants.
Who says they did?

That answers the question "Why do cab drivers stink?" They blow up all their deodorant...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This sounds more like a prank than terrorism.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i bet Albert Pike is cackling in his grave right now thinking 'see i said that the final war would be between Islam and Christianity'.

The Muslims have walked right into a trap as the rest of the world now turns against them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Or another false flag courtesy of government agents looking to incite further fear and chaos...

(Yes, I do have my tinfoil hate on this morning!)

Do these thoughts go back to the "recruiting video days" when the 'foe de jour' (that finally fits) would try and recruit new members all the while wearing hoods and gloves?
Remember when ISIS stood for Israeli Secret Investigation Service?

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well, it is a time honored (cough! cough!) and tested strategy for some folks...

History may not repeat itself, but it definitely rhymes.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The Muslims have walked right into a trap as the rest of the world now turns against them.

I'd bet there's a whole lot of truth right there. Muslims have been used, abused and tattooed... and I doubt more than a few understand that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I do not advocate violence on either side, but when some right wingers do decide to retaliate, I better not hear some crap about "ohh see, they do it too". Because in these times and circumstances, it would be justified in my opinion. Assuming only the bad guys are targeted. These people can only sit back for so long until fighting back is their only perceived (or real) option.
edit on 27-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

All these attacks in Germany should be a big eye opener to all the US Citizens who are comfortable just welcoming in a 100k middle eastern refugees... I hate seeing Germany forced to deal with this senseless killing nonsense... This country needs some peace more than ever, but it seems they have a trend moving in the opposite direction..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

right-wing guys getting revenge!

Revenge for what? For stealing their first class shelter, for experiencing our War on Terror first hand or for not being permitted to work here in Germany at all? Either way, fricken ridiculous statement. Thanks for the giggles!

Anyway. The suitcase burned, probably a spray-can went off inside. Must be a hell of an explosion... Also, police searches for a 30 year old man and a slim 25 year old woman. Not for any arab man.

Koffer brennt nahe Flüchtlingseinrichtung

You really need to check your sources if you don't wanna end up completely MSMesmerized...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Could have been or maybe some people had picked this up from the centre and were on their way elsewhere but the thing went off..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Orionx2

Could have been or maybe some people had picked this up from the centre and were on their way elsewhere but the thing went off..

Maybe. When I was a kid we used to blow up spray paint cans and what not for fun. Just seems a like it isn't destructive enough for real terrorism.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It says on MSN that arab men were involved... I'm only posting the info in the Media!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join