It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns are for cowards

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Why is this woman in this situation?

Ah, so you are one of those who think a woman deserved to be raped because the way she dresses? You are a disgusting human being.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I can only think of two

A) They're fun

B) Protection against wild animals. Even then I would advocate using peppery spray over a firearm...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So the next time a rabid critter comes around their place or a bull raccoon breaks into their attic and is tearing up the roof and stuff they have stored up there or an animal is seriously injured and needs to be put down ... I'll just let my folks know that it's cowardice to want to have the farm rifle on hand to just take care of the issue themselves instead of waiting hours or days for the proper authorities to show up and deal with the problem?

Deal with it.

If you live in a rural area, a gun is not cowardice. It is a necessary tool of daily life.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's a legitimate question. Why does a gun solve what pepper spray or a taser can not?

link   

How about the guy that stopped a robber at 7/11 someone else mentioned. Or the guy that blasted a wannabe Mass Shooter in a Houston restaurant before he got too far? Or the guy earlier this month that stopped a rifleman.
It is not mentioned in the media often. It does not fit the narrative. Guys, help me out. I know some of y'all got links.

I love you too, brother. I don't want to fight you. I want to help you. Try to see things our way. When the terrorists shot up that french asshole's office, they were sitting ducks. When they tried to shoot up the Draw Mohammed contest in my hometown Dallas, they didn't even make it ten feet from the car. (I don't support antagonizing muslims, but I support to the death their right to do so.)
edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

So the woman getting raped is to blame for her rape? Real nice buddy.

I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your ridiculous post.

Me too. This dude has some serious issues or is seriously drunk! Out myself.
Harry!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

See how well that'll work on a meth head or pcp junkie.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

It's a legitimate question. Why does a gun solve what pepper spray or a taser can not?
Accuracy, reach and positive kill ratio.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I haven't met any 200 lb meth heads. They're usually pretty skinny. Malnourished. They typically attack in pairs and only want your money. I doubt a meth head could even get it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

who gave you the right to kill?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ah, ok I see so if you never met said person then it must be true.

Cool story bro.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Smith and Wesson

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I haven't met any 200 lb meth heads. They're usually pretty skinny. Malnourished. They typically attack in pairs and only want your money. I doubt a meth head could even get it up.
But when they do they are crazy enough to harm you and your family, I doubt some pussy ass pepper spray would slow them down either. And i like how you distracted from PCP freaks attacking? Seriously

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

My forefathers and my 2nd if need be.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Smith and Wesson

So a corporation gave you the right to remove someones right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Interesting.

Where, in your opinion, is the line to take a life. Do you have to feel threatened with words or do you have to see a weapon?
edit on 27-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have provided food for needy people, food for my family, protected ranchers livestock with firearms.

We also are prepared in the unfortunate event that someone tries to break in and harm me or my family.

Caveat here is that these reasons are irrelevant. We all are born with natural rights, and these rights trump your hoplophobia.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

hoplophobia.

That is a sexy word. I like it. Thank you for teaching me this.

Love,

Harry

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

hoplophobia.

That is a sexy word. I like it. Thank you for teaching me this.

Love,

Harry
So why don't you hop-along you hoplophobic? Too much fun trolling everyone?
edit on 27-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Smith and Wesson

So a corporation gave you the right to remove someones right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Interesting.

Where, in your opinion, is the line to take a life. Do you have to feel threatened with words or do you have to see a weapon?

Well first of all it's a joke so calm down.

I believe every state in the union has laws that allow a person to defend themselves with deadly force. The wording and circumstance vary but the laws are there.
They are also very clear that deadly force is for defence only not offense so no, words are not an excuse.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

We have the right to kill to defend life. In some places, to defend property as well. Death should be avoided, however. I believe a shot to the leg is effective in most cases. So are tasers and mace.
However, the second is exclusively for tyrannical govts. Not hunting, not collecting, not plinking.
History shows us the govt life cycle inevitably ends in tyranny. Please don't ask for examples. You said you were intellectual. (Respect.)
edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join