It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns are for cowards

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: eriktheawful

That everything will be okay and you'll be safe because there are cops just seconds away (which if you live in a city you know that's not true either).

Yeah the same cops and military they scream are killing people in the streets and need to be stopped.....

Thats the irony of the logic of some of these people.......

I've never had to call the cops and probably never will..

Love,

Harry

I honestly hope you never have to.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: Thomas Paine
“The peaceable part of mankind will be continually overrun by the vile and abandoned while they neglect the means of self-defence. The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside.... Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them; . . . the weak will become prey.”

originally posted by: joemoe
There are about 11,000 gun homicides yearly in the US and DECREASING, as compared to 400,000 deaths by medical mistakes which is on the increase. If you want to really save lives make visits to doctors safer.

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.cdc.gov...
Motor vehicle injuries are a leading cause of death among children in the United States.
Better start banning cars, before you keep worrying about guns.

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
Take a look at Chicago or Detroit. Or the prohibition on drugs. Or alcohol. Prohibition INCREASES violence. Not the opposite. Remember, God had a prohibition in the Garden, and not even he succeeded. AND HE ONLY HAD TO DEAL WITH TWO PEOPLE. But you think gun prohibition will turn out differently. Are you familiar with Einstein's definition of insanity?

edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I totally agree Eric, yea I feel insulted by the OP's post actually. I understand it's in the PMP section. But let me say this.
I grew up in a city, not a major city but still a city many years ago. I in my early adulthood met friends who hunted and fished. I liked the fishing more than the hunting. I never owned a gun in my life. I respect gun owners and their rights.

My brother back in the 80's used to hunt and fish back in the day too. He moved to Boston many years ago and is now so anti gun and pro liberal it makes me sick. It's actually to the point where we don't talk anymore.

So yea i mean it when I say big cities cause COWARDISM.
It turned my only brother into one.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

My brother back in the 80's used to hunt and fish back in the day too. He moved to Boston many years ago and is now so anti gun and pro liberal it makes me sick. It's actually to the point where we don't talk anymore.

That monster!!! Choosing to live among civilized intellectuals who resolve conflicts without violence!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That monster!!! Choosing to live among civilized intellectuals who resolve conflicts without violence!
Yep whatever, and he's at fault for voting Obama also. Pretty sure his cowardly ass along with you are pro Hillary too.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Guns are for cowards

Define for me, if you will, what a coward is... Who knows, maybe I'll agree with you. Unlikely, but maybe.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If I was standing next to you on a train platform & a man or two started to just assault the hell out of you to the point of near death.....legally in my state I can shoot them dead to protect your life ....in your case I think your gonna get beat to death. My firearm would stay holstered.....You sure wouldn't want to be saved by a damn old coward....now would you.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

THE we shall SEE whos, who then...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is also laughably sad watching the 2nd ammendment nuts go crazy.

And I am not against the 2nd. It is the retarded notion that there would be some shootout between a citizen and tptb.

The people that supply your water won't be in a shootout with you, if you follow.

Shooting can be a fun sport, my family owns a hunting preserve, I know, but the tardos Facebooking their AR's and making 2a comments tend to make authority uneasy, this will continue to be a problem with guns until they can ban them.

I also agree, that if you can't leave your house unarmed, in a non official duty, or moving cash, or in an extremely dangerous neighborhood you are a wuss.

You have been sold hook line an sinker on the fear.

If you think the gov is out to get you, and you will need a gun to protect you from them, you need to be disarmed.

If you think that is the direction this country is going, it is time to leave, or get heavily involved with politics locally.

I also don't believe in any gun control, of any type, so there's that.

Short of gun related prior offenses.

Good mud pit topic, should get plenty emotional up in here

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I done with this OP, I am so furious from this obvious troll post that if I continue i will surely get banned. i love ATS too much to let this troll post get the worst in me out.

I'm outta here.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Civilized Intellectuals. huh? Cities are where all the crime occurs. You know, Chicago, Detroit, New York, LA, San Francisco, Houston, ect.
Don't flatter yourself. If you were truly intelligent, you would see how very wrong you are.

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The people that supply your water won't be in a shootout with you, if you follow.:

Excellent point. That is a very serious issue. We should find a solution before the time comes.

a reply to: Naturallywired
I have no temper, and I will enjoy dominating this thread immensely. Sit back, grab a snickers, and enjoy the show.

edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A coward is a person who allows fear to dictate their life. The fear of the bogey man robber in the early hours. The fear of uppity minorities or a tyrannical government.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricuaThanks! I did not know what to say myself. I totally got stewed from this.
Gotta go cool down now.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: MayanBoricuaThanks! I did not know what to say myself. I totally got stewed from this.
Gotta go cool down now.

It's okay. I still love you very much.

Harry

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Guns are for cowards

Gun Control is for COWARDS.

Hiding behind government to 'protect' them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The liberal ethic is becoming more and more irrelevant, as the decline of the West accelerates.

Anyone can sense it. You can feel it in the air. The world is becoming far more dangerous that it has been in decades. Liberalism could survive world wars, because those wars were temporary; each had a beginning, a middle and an end. but with the coming twilight of civilizations, comes the promise of eternal war--eternal night.

Gun control made sense in the TV-sitcom days of the 1990s. But liberal values are becoming suicidal ones in the world that's being born. Political rights are merely tools for social sabotage. Implements for de-constructing the last of the West's institutions: The State, the Church, the University. the Library.

In a world of safe streets and job security, trusting your fellow citizens was completely rational. Now it simply marks you as some militant's next target of opportunity.

The Democratic National Convention is a celebration of a doomed world-view; one that was built on the assumptions of the European Enlightenment, created by the waspy ruminations of gentlemen-philosophers, who dreamed up political rights over so many cups of tea.

The sun of the enlightenment has already set. Even now its last golden glow is fading in the west, as the first night-breeze begins to blow. There's scent wafting on the breeze; it's the stench of burning bodies, and the echo of explosions as the night of un-reason sweeps westward over the world. And the dream of the Liberal Enlightenment begins to gutter and smoke, like a fire that's about to blow out in a dank breeze.

Then darkness falls.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
There will be a complete ban of guns in the US in the next four years.. only police, military will be carrying guns in the future as it should be and is in the rest of the world.

A person of interest informed me of this.
Trying to implement a complete ban of guns would be a logistical nightmare. Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A scared consumer is an active consumer.

Make people scared of everything and sell a sense of security.

Cha'ching

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Gotta go cool down now.

It's okay. I still love you very much.

Harry
If you loved me and everyone so much then why would you want to strip away ones defense? Be it guns, knives whatever? They are all for defense. So in your stupid opinion is that anyone who wants to defend themselves is a coward?

Do you not see how utterly stupid you sound?
Here is your daily Darwin award

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join