It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns are for cowards

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You have a singular intellect ..small and sacred of us..sad.
WE hardly NOTICE you threat wise,you are a toy that has the wrong color to us.
Little more.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Actually I have saved someone with a gun.
I was armed in a convenient store and my presence prevented someone from committing a crime.

"So... the law right? I notice at no point did you say a gun would put you off. Yet that's the reason you own one right?"

Look apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit so let me point out the comment "consequences of those actions", running into a person with a gun would be a consequence that would sway people from committing crimes. So yeah I mentioned that.

"So why do you need guns if all you gun owners are nice people. And whose committing all these gun crimes? Aliens? The government. F*ck out of here."

Who commits the gun crimes? Statistics that you love to throw around tells us that the vast majority of gun crimes are committed by young males involved in the drug trade. I dont concern myself to much with them, but to be honest that's not the entire reason I own guns. I own pistols for self defense and I own rifles to kill people who wish to infringe on my liberty. I dont care if you like it or not and I dont care if other people kill themselves or get injured by guns in their home. They are responsible for themselves and their own actions.

As for the rest of your comments, worthless.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

Over the past few years I have seen a lot of panic coming from the right that the left is going to somehow dismantle the second amendment. Which will be followed by a national confiscation program. In my opinion that's proof you're just a scared little man. A man-child that cannot resolve conflict without violence or deadly force.

Your post reminds me of this old "Everytown" video about guns. Assuming the youtube link thingy works for me, anyway...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

LOL, this has got to be some of the biggest bull# in the world...which shows you know absolutely nothing about self protection. What are you going to autin powers judo chop someone who pulls a gun on you? Are you going to shout from the rooftops that you're mad as hell and you're not going to take it any more when the govt institutes a 90% tax on all citizens.

No, the exact opposite is true. When someone is willing to take up arms in defense of themselves and liberty for themselves, their families and the people around them, they are the bravest individuals on the planet.

It doesn't take bravery to give away other people's property. It doesn't take bravery to take away other people's Liberty...

It DOES take bravery to stand up to someone who wants to take away your life and risk your own with a firearm...

I mean it has LITERALLY become good is bad and bad is good just like in orwell's 1984.

People saying that defending liberty, life an property with a gun is cowardice and that cowering into a ball and letting them stomp all over you is bravery... IDIOCY is what that is.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: kyleplatinum

I could care less if you call me names or not.
As far as I'm concerned if you own a gun to protect your family from burglars your an idiot.

You hide behind right to own a gun for no f*cking reason and I'll exercise my right to call you a moron for thinking it helps.

Simmer down Sudo!

I have not once called you anything, you are the individual getting emotional and calling people idiots.

Your out of your league with your weak opinion.

You hide behind right to own a gun for no f*cking reason and I'll exercise my right to call you a moron for thinking it helps.
You can't hide behind a right, it's a right! You choose not to use it or you can't.... but I choose to use it.

Funny how all the anti-gun people are the most dramatic and angry individuals.

Like I said, comical.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Relevant

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The instinct of a man to protect his family is a good thing that is completely natural. Owning an effective tool for protecting your family does not make you a "gun nut," it makes you smart.

Not owning that tool because you're too scared or too stubborn just makes you a poor protector and a soft target.
In some neighborhoods, because of the people it is stupid and irresponsible not to have a gun in the house.

Nobody is scared. It makes perfect sense to want to have the means to protect your family in the rare, but entirely possible violent situation.

ETA: You basically admitted to trolling by loving making "gun nuts squirm" which doesn't really makes sense when regular people are just trying to talk some sense into you.

edit on 28-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

24/7 that's why you loosers can't win.NO STAYING power ,no conviction,you won't DIE for your crap.
It isn't worth it to most of you.
We have been doing it since the beginning of the country.
AND judging by WHOM we select , we will PROBABLY do some more.
WHO the hell ARE you?
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Home defense aside. When hiking in the wilderness, especially somewhere like Alaska, it is the responsible thing to do.

You better have a gun when hiking up here because bears absolutely do maul people.

Maybe I misunderstood but it sounded like that concept is funny to you?

Hiking in the woods without a gun would make you an irresponsible moron.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I never post. Ever.
I honestly feel like a "coward" not owning a gun. Imagine a world where all the good guys had guns alongside with a good heart . The good guys would outnumber bad guys. The bad guys have the guns. WHY don't all us good guys go get our guns?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

There are alternatives to murder. Frontiersman Bear Spray is a very effective show stopper. This spray is effective up to 30ft!

The Frontiersman Bear Attack Deterrent with Hip Holster is designed to provide protection you can count on in an easy to use format when hiking in bear country. The system includes a 7.9-ounce canister of quick-to-deploy deterrent spray with a holster worn in easy reach at your belt. Built for fast deployment in the event of a charge, the holster allows immediate access of the firing mechanism--so that you can actually release the spray from your hip. The spray has a 30-foot deploy range to keep a safe distance between you and the bear--and uses the strongest bear attack deterrent permitted by the EPA. The canister releases its contents quickly--in just five seconds--and disables the bear without injuring it permanently so that you can get away safely. The canister is equipped with a glow-in-the-dark safety mechanism to both prevent accidental discharge and permit immediate location for firing at night. Please note that this item is not available to ship to some states.

Bear lives matter!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mousse7714

It's not an either/or proposition, you know.

Owning a firearm doesn't make one a coward, not does not owning a firearm.

Cowardice has nothing to do with it. If it's not your cup of tea, so be it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I can't take over the COUNTRY with BEAR SPRAY..if they go tyrannical.
DUH...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think you're joking, but anyway,
I don't want to kill a bear. I would hate hate hate to kill a bear. I've been around them and didn't shoot them, but if something goes horribly wrong and the bear attacks I sure as heck wouldn't want to rely on the spray.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I've found staying in town or NOT feeding them when camping,has been a good way to do that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is funny. I recently had a similar conversation with a very anti-gun friend of mine (who happens to be a rabid Progressive) and after we went back and forth with the various facts and such I asked him to do a very simple thing:

- Place a sign in his yard proclaiming his home and property are proudly gun-free.

I don't need to go into the details about the rest of the "conversation" other than he completely backpedaled, whined in typical liberal fashion and again accused me of being a coward. It was quite hilarious actually.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

I too have liberal friends they love me and call me teddy bear( the S##Ts)
ANY time I took one shooting on MY safe ranges ,they all to a person LAUGH their ass off about actually hitting a target.
YOU know the drill ,Right?
"BANG ,heh, BANG ha,ha,ha. BANG-BANG-BANG-until the mag is empty.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wills120

Only an idiot would advertise a weakness. I never owned a security system but I always had a sign on the front lawn advertising one.

Use your brain not a gun.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's even easier to force your opinion on others if you are the only one holding a gun.

My point exactly. If you can't make a rational argument just scare your opponent into submission. #Merica

So why do you want to disarm people so they will be forced to obey an ideology or belief?

Or are you arguing FOR authoritarian government?

Apologies if you are.

Then it makes more sense.

I didn't say anything about disarming people. I just said you're coward if you NEED a gun.

Uh huh. Most Owners dont NEED ONE but they WANT ONE to have for FUN and defense if need be. Only CRIMINALS are COWARDS. This is another troll thread. Thats all you ever seem to post.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The last gasp of a failed argument is to project fear.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join