It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns are for cowards

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7Sorry I did not read that into the op? Are some kind of apologist?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I find it funny how Americans need guns in their lives. Sad would be a more accurate statement I guess. The funny part comes in when they want to uphold the 2nd amendment written in a time when one can own a person, but it isn't outdated, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The OP brings cuck to a whole new level.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc

I learned from the best

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Nosferatu...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Nosferatu...

Cuckferatu

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yup, and you better hope you're a "coward" too when a thug "coward" breaks into your home with a gun in his hand. Let's make dangerous, bad people illegal and then we can outlaw guns. I believe a democrat said that somewhere...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Yup, and you better hope you're a "coward" too when a thug "coward" breaks into your home with a gun in his hand. Let's make dangerous, bad people illegal and then we can outlaw guns. I believe a democrat said that somewhere...

I live on the top floor of a door man building. I highly doubt this will happen anytime soon. I promise to try meditate on this tonight to gain understanding.

Love

Harry
edit on 27-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

NO WONDER!
Cloistered away from the TEAMING masses in your URBAL cesspool and EVEN disconnected from THAT too..no wonder you are afraid to admit on your profile where you are from...
edit on 27-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
I find it funny how Americans need guns in their lives. Sad would be a more accurate statement I guess. The funny part comes in when they want to uphold the 2nd amendment written in a time when one can own a person, but it isn't outdated, right?

That whole owning another person part is outdated because we amended the Constitution to end the practice. By your logic freedom of speech, freedom of religion, due process, the right to trial by jury and many more fundamental rights we have are also outdated.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Self-ownership and the right to defense of self is timeless, and has existed since humans have. The 2nd doesn't grant or create that right, it merely enumerates it and tells the government "hands off."

Slavery was never a right, and while it did occur during the writing of the Constitution, it is universally recognized as a bad thing, and doesn't invalidate the other unalienable rights enumerated in the Constitution.

Nice attempt at misdirection though.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sure you do, is that what the sign that mommy put on the basement door for you says?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Sure you do, is that what the sign that mommy put on the basement door for you says?

Aww, keep telling yourself that. There is no need for jealously my friend. It distracts you from life's true treasure

Love,

Harry

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Isn't it a bit ironic and dishonest that you left out the fact that the NAZIs banned minorities from owning guns?

Recently in Japan there was another lunatic who murdered 19 people and injured dozens with a knife... Waiting for you to claim people who own knives are cowards...

You think that has been the only incident in which crazy people have used knives, or made explosives with chemicals found and used everyday in kitchens around the world?...

The Akihabara massacre (秋葉原通り魔事件 Akihabara Tōrima Jiken?, lit. "Akihabara random attacker incident") was an incident of mass murder that took place on Sunday, June 8, 2008, in the Akihabara shopping quarter for electronics, video games, manga and anime in Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan.

At 12:33. JST, a man drove into a crowd with a truck, eventually killing three people and injuring two; he then stabbed at least 12 people using a dagger (initially reported as a survival knife[1]), killing four people and injuring eight...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Osaka school massacre took place on June 8, 2001, at Ikeda Elementary School, an elite primary school affiliated with Osaka Kyoiku University in Osaka Prefecture, Japan.

The attack
At 10:15 that morning, 37-year-old former janitor Mamoru Takuma entered the school armed with a kitchen knife and began stabbing numerous school children and teachers. He killed eight children, mostly between the ages of seven and eight, and seriously wounded thirteen other children and two teachers.

en.wikipedia.org...

On 14 December 2012 between 7 and 8 a.m. local time, a 36-year-old villager identified as Min Yongjun[2] stabbed 24 people, including 23 children and an elderly woman,[3] in a knife attack at Chenpeng Village Primary School (simplified Chinese: 陈棚村完全小学; traditional Chinese: 陳棚村完全小學; pinyin: Chénpéng Cūn Wánquán Xiǎoxué[note 1]), Wenshu Township, Guangshan County, Henan province, China.[1][4][5][6] The children targeted by the knifeman are thought likely to be between six and eleven years of age. The attack occurred as the children were arriving for classes probably at 8:00 or maybe even 9:00

Stabbing
Due to strict gun control laws in China, knives are usually the weapon of choice in violent crimes.[9] The attack on the children occurred at the entrance of the school.

en.wikipedia.org...

The above are just some of the many examples of lunatics, and crazies murdering, or attempting to murder people and children with knives, including kitchen knives...

Waiting for you to call all people who own these chemicals used for cleaning, and knives as "cowards"...

If you are not going to call people who own knives, and every day kitchen, and bathroom chemicals used for cleaning as cowards, then you should look in the mirror to find a true coward for wanting to humiliate people to agree with your point of view on guns...

edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But it dosent happen in his little bubble.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Isn't it a bit ironic and dishonest that you left out the fact that the NAZIs banned minorities from owning guns?

That happened in the US as well.

Of course he was a coward.

EDIT TO ADD: You really should only be cleaning with lemon juice. Anything else is unsafe...
edit on 27-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

That happened in the US as well.

Of course he was a coward.

EDIT TO ADD: You really should only be cleaning with lemon juice. Anything else is unsafe...

And the left is trying to make it happen in the U.S. as well... This time by labeling people who lean to the right in politics as "possible extremists/possible terrorists", hence being able to deny Americans the ability to own guns based on political ideology.

BTW, I see that you also seem to want to ban every day chemicals used in kitchens, and bathrooms around the world... And then you just named the attackers who used knives to murder as cowards, but you didn't name everyone who owns a knife as a coward... Your agenda couldn't be more transparent.

edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
as does the poster above you, lol

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
I find it funny the lengths and lies people will go through to paint people who have done nothing wrong as cowards and lowlifes.

In our country, we have stood up to more tyranny than any other country can claim. We use many tools to do so. Guns are just one of them. Feel free to say anything you want to. If you are an American, that right was won and secured for you with the use of guns and bullets. I will also defend your right to say what ever you want. With a gun if need be. You can thank a vet when you find time in between complaints.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
[edit double post]
edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: [edit double post]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join