It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns are for cowards

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
The biggest cowards, in my opinion, are people like; James Holmes, Jared Loughner and Dylann Roof. Next in line are

Go ahead and ignore the large amounts of psychotropic drugs those people were on...
You are ignoring the #1 root cause of most mass shootings and deflecting it onto them being cowards.
Not only that you're intentionally ignoring the Orlando, Dallas, San Bernardino shooters to fit your narrative.

James Holmes(white)
Jared Loughner(white)
Dylann Roof(white)
Laying on the race baiting a bit hard there OP.

The OP IS bait, and I was dumb enough to bite.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
By the way, this gun works and folds up and looks like a cellphone. How much time would you give a cop to make the distinction if the person was coming at him with attitude?

The Cop would shoot even if it WAS just a cellphone.

originally posted by: seagull
So that five foot two inch woman who weighs in at 110 lbs soaking wet who has an ex-boy friend stalking her is a coward when she purchases an equalizer, eh?

Someone already asked that. He blamed the woman. He said; "Why would she find herself in such a situation?"

The sasquatch is either a troll, or his species has developed an extremely thick cranium. Facts are of no use against his feelz. If he had any strong points, he would've refuted me by now.
Besides, our convos are more for the audience of lurkers than each other. His ignorance does not stand to scrutiny, and any but the most dense will see that.
edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: vor78

ugh... Where did this myth start that criminals are breaking into houses when people are inside the house?

A) Most breakins happen during the day

B) Most breakins are done by people close to you. It's rarely a unknown third party but if it is refer to back to A

You have to understand ,this is how the brain of a pure coward thinks, they will make every excuse in the book to carry a gun and be a follower amongst the crowds. It is sad and humiliating to be so scary of every one and every little thing ,kind of feel sorry for people that are scared and go through drastic measure to protect ones insecurity.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

originally posted by: JAY1980

The biggest cowards, in my opinion, are people like; James Holmes, Jared Loughner and Dylann Roof. Next in line are

Go ahead and ignore the large amounts of psychotropic drugs those people were on...
You are ignoring the #1 root cause of most mass shootings and deflecting it onto them being cowards.
Not only that you're intentionally ignoring the Orlando, Dallas, San Bernardino shooters to fit your narrative.

James Holmes(white)
Jared Loughner(white)
Dylann Roof(white)
Laying on the race baiting a bit hard there OP.

The OP IS bait, and I was dumb enough to bite.
Yep the OP lost, she's dead alright.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The ex-boy in your scenario is most definitely the coward and yes it would me her a coward for stooping to his level.

There are ways of dealing with stalkers that a non-violent.

You could have no contact with the stalker.

You could tell as many people as possible about this unwanted behavior. Public shaming has often been used as an effective law enforcement tool.

Try to get the stalker on video trespassing on your property

Or you can get serious and file for an order of protection. Excellent record keeping is very important for this part.

Then maybe get some mace or a tazer....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Just stop.

I'm done.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The ex-boy in your scenario is most definitely the coward and yes it would me her a coward for stooping to his level.

You could tell as many people as possible about this unwanted behavior. Public shaming has often been used as an effective law enforcement tool.

Or you can get serious and file for an order of protection. Excellent record keeping is very important for this part.

And of course your stalker could already be in yout home high on PCP with a knife at your throat, good luck with the tazer or pussy spray cough...(pepper spray)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

#Merica

You rang, Harry?

This thread is cute. It really is. You're using an ad-hom to insult firearm owners into some sort of bizarre pissing match. Problem is we live in a world where evil comes at you packing a lot more than childish insults like "you're a coward." In other words, somebody on the interwebs thinks owning guns makes you a coward, oooohhhh! Burn! Not sure how I'll survive such a cutting edge dig on my machismo and manhood such as the one delivered by this one lone stranger using an anonymous screen name on a single website.
:rolleyes

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

#Merica

You rang, Harry?

This thread is cute. It really is. You're using an ad-hom to insult firearm owners into some sort of bizarre pissing match. Problem is we live in a world where evil comes at you packing a lot more than childish insults like "you're a coward." In other words, somebody on the interwebs thinks owning guns makes you a coward, oooohhhh! Burn! Not sure how I'll survive such a cutting edge dig on my machismo and manhood such as the one delivered by this one lone stranger using an anonymous screen name on a single website.
Damn you are so correct. i feel bad now sinking down to his level when i said i wouldn't. Damn trolls do that to me every time.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Only if the other guy doesn't have a gun. If the other guy has a gun and you don't maybe you aren't a coward, but you are an idiot.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

And of course your stalker could already be in yout home high on PCP with a knife at your throat, good luck with the tazer or pussy spray cough...(pepper spray)

Statistically the ex-boyfriend will probably be on meth. I mean, Rebeca was dating boys from the race track. They're always hopped on speed and they don't really have much extra money after all the car parts therefore I feel meth does make sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

#Merica

You rang, Harry?

Damn you are so correct. i feel bad now sinking down to his level when i said i wouldn't. Damn trolls do that to me every time.

It's okay. I love you both. I've appreciated the discussion today you have all evolved my thoughts a bit. I feel brighter and lighter

Love,

Harry

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Poverty and lack of education is the primary cause of gun violence.

What you are insinuating is a racist remark. The majority of gun violence occurs in impoverished, African American communities.

The decline in gun violence, runs parallel to the rise in gun ownership. However, correlation does not equate to causation. Like I stated, the primary cause of gun violence (and crime in general) is due to poverty and lack of education.

Evidence points to the Roe v Wade decision the main source of the drop in gun violence. Millions of low income families chose to have abortions, those children never grew up poor, millions of people who would have grown up to commit crimes.

Essentially, it is not about the number of guns people have, or the amount of laws restricting guns. The solution is through addressing poverty and education; either through empowering those affected, or 'aborting' their children.

Your argument is a blanket statement, doesn't really solve anything. This article is well placed in the mud pit, as it serves only in inflame.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Gee I hope I don't get into trouble over this?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Mouth farts!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Mouth farts!!!

I know. I am still cracking up about it. LOL

I think i won the interwebs trophy with that one huh?
edit on 27-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My 80 year old grandmother lives alone. She needs a gun to defend herself, living in the country. She has a shotgun and a handgun which she carries on her hip.

She is not a coward.

Who calls in 'fake man-with-a-gun' calls? Cowardly Moms Against Guns types. Who has been heard to say if I see a person with a gun on their belt, I'll kill them? Cowardly 'gun-free-zone' proponents.

Who wishes nobody carries a gun? Criminals - easy prey (armed or not) is what makes their day.

Also, by the way, cops carry guns. I and many others would be good if THEY disarmed, like the cops in Britain.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That's the feeling I had after taking back the S&F when I realized this was not a joke post. Ha Ha!
edit on 27-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I Pity the Fool who Messes With Maaa Dam ..........

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let's say we just try to expand the OP's premise.

What he is really saying is:
Bullies who use unfair advantage to bully and manipulate people are cowards. Bullies who are weak and have to use a 'tool' or 'device' to bully their victims are cowards.

Further, Cops who are bullies who use the fact that they are armed to bully people are really cowardly. (I won't say they are cowards, because they also deal with danger).

People who lie about peaceful law-abiding citizens who exercise their 2A rights in a mild-mannered and polite and responsible way are cowards, because they know their standard bullying tactics won't work against a grandma who is armed (for example).

If you expand the statement THAT is what the OP is saying. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're a bully then you're a coward or being cowardly.

Don't be a bully. Obey the constitution you swore to uphold.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join