It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Caller: IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure what will come of this with Koskinen at the helm.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen referred congressional charges of corrupt Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” activities to his tax agency’s exempt operations office for investigation, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The initiative is being led by Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican who serves as the vice chairwoman of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, which oversees FTC. The FTC regulates public charities alongside the IRS.

The agency that protected Lois Lerner and her handlers will be investigating the Clinton Foundation. So get ready for lots of media reports about what the IRS finds, followed by arrests and criminal proceedings for all involved in illegality.

Source

Haha - I kill myself sometimes.

edit on 27-7-2016 by bbarkow because: edit

edit on 27-7-2016 by bbarkow because: add

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

The agency that protected Lois Lerner and her handlers will be investigating the Clinton Foundation. So get ready for lots of media reports about what the IRS finds, followed by arrests and criminal proceedings for all involved in illegality.

Haha - I kill myself sometimes.

Lolz! Me too!!!

Excellent summary of the situation. I would have said something to the same effect -- but not nearly as well as you did!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is the agency that didn't even flinch when it claimed Louis Lerner's emails were lost "in a hard drive crash". That was a big eye opener for me. Especially how easily the media and many people I know accepted it. Even people who were in to IT and knew better.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

followed by arrests and criminal proceedings for all involved in illegality. 

but was there intent?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, this one paragraph in the article in the OP shows that there was a law broken, and that is before investigation the pay-to-play, etc.:

Blackburn also questions the makeup of the Clinton Foundation’s board of directors, which IRS rules require include independent, arm’s-length board members. The Clinton Foundation board mainly consists of close friends, business colleagues and big donors to the Clintons, as reported by TheDCNF.

How did they get away with openly violating that requirement for all these years?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They need to uncover missing documents from the Lois Lerner operation that was covering up the Clinton Foundation corruption.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Since The State Department says it would take 75 years
to produce documents relating to Clinton, I think this
investigation would be very hard pressed to clear
The Crime Foundation before the election.

Which means HRC as The Secretary and Treasurer will
have a huge black cloud over her head for the rest of
the election season!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hillary took the election away from Bernie!

top topics

join