It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new project but does project126 sound too obscure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I keep wanting a cool tv show about an advanced technology with refrences to the Bible and Norse mythology .
Till one day i said i need to create a project like this.

But i need to ask you folks for some opinions like does it sound engaging baseing the intro on three simple dreams ?
I.E. Clueless me kept dreaming about pipes ,pipes and pipes with me inside the pipes .
Then one day i said its not me pipe nor me pipes nor me tube i said its Eureka ? Its YouTube the dreams keep reference to.

I have no idea what to do other than my latest dream is about these v shape markings on a strangely lit surface?
Sorry, just lost and wanting a conversation about these v or u shape markings?
Thanks
I think i can connect these v markings to another dream about being chased by some sort of government agents but they all speak many many languages ? And the agents seem to be from many nations?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're asking here...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
... come again?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: project126

Sounds like the Vector to me.. but I see no reason for you to mix in religion in your "project"
The pipes inside pipes could mean hidden projects or secret underground bases hidden from public eyes, air pipes and pipes of all kinds there.

Vector

Pipes within pipes "Pulsar project"

Moon Pipes

Glass pipes of mars

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What about the numbers 1 and 26?

Project 1 26
Project alpha omega
Norse mythology mentions thors hammer as a gods power but what if we can create a prototype device that gives an ordinary human the power of a god?

In daily life we have examples of a strange happening that folks describe as feeling watched or being looked at.
A strange nonverbal connect but what if we can amplify this with a device ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well...this is the place for opinion...but 1st you'll need to better explain yourself so we can help.....

Welcome...MS

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
When you smoke weed through a Pipe, its hard to construct a readable paragraph that ATSers understand.

Did you see any shapes ? If yes, what did the majik pipes make ?

Did the 1m diameter steel pipes have transparent membranes at the ends stopping you from escaping into the outside world ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Tubeway Army - Down in the Park.

Friend called 5.

The Electric men with electric minds are trying to mark you like a friend called 5? V = 5?

Do not give yourself to these machine men with machine minds (from the Chaplin movie) speaking many languages like machines or machine codes / computer languages are vast? Mach men = Machine men.

"Down in the park where the machmen meet. The machines and play 'Kill-by-numbers' Down in the park with a friend called 'Five'."

Have you been listening to that song lately?

You had to have been watching that video or listening to that song. Too many parallels.
edit on 7/27/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The writing is small triangles and the v shapes are damaged triangle letters.
In another dream the tower of Babel and bifrost bridge show up but i hear a voice saying the tower is not a tower and the bridge is not a bridge but both are linked.
Then the voice calls me rock thrower.

And i say we no longer live in caves nor do we ride animals.
And the voice says whats your technology ?
And i say we have hightech jets we ride in that shoot advanced technology missles.
And the voice says rock thrower it seems you have improved slightly you now have guided rocks.

And the voice ends by saying the tower and the bridge consider them if you want true advancement.

Sooooo all these dreams and i have no clue how to create a prototype ?
Eh perhaps more dreams will show me how so i can create a script for the show ?

edit on 27-7-2016 by project126 because: Forgot to mention the triangle letters

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

No ,the persecution dream has fbi cia nsa dia nro ,mi6, mi5, chinese military intelligence , sas, and agents from every intelligence Agency chaseing me.
It never shows what got them all to cooperate and it never shows why they chase me?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

It was more like knowing where every single human was and seeing what they were doing .

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Have you been entertaining yourself with a lot philip k dick / gary numan / blade runner / matrix kind of stuff lately? If not, you should check that out because what you're saying sounds like you took direct inspiration from that stuff. I mean, you could probably find other sources, but beyond the major ones I just listed, I've only seen a few people talk about similar things on the net over the years, and those people are almost always borderline schizo.

And just for future reference: in dreams, you should look to understand what the will of a symbol is to understand what it might represent. i.e. look at what it does: what is its function, will, or spirit.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Matrix? Then checked and watched this movie series and its good. Philip k. Looked it up and now reading a few books but seeing most stories are extrapolation from present day just waiting till technology evolves.

Even simple stuff gets me wondering ? We say reboot when restart a computer but its many decades since primitive computers needed a kick to work again.
Older usages still in language .
Lets extrapolate on older usages still in language.
Example arch angel is highest angel version

Yet and arch is a bent or a twist
So does older usages still in language point to a time when bad angels were good but the story got changed to what it is at present ?

Hmmm the present day migrant problem just needs a bit of technology for a solution thats acceptable for all.
Will read a few more books.

join