It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your views and ideas on security at churches?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's ok to kill an aggressor to save a life, no matter where you are. But not to come to a church armed for the purpose.

But you know what, you have your fun with your indocrination and politics. That's all your faith seems to be made of, which is probably why you have an issue with those who actually follow Christ, not the liars who have muddied his name since his death with their sinful manipulation of the flock.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's ok to kill an aggressor to save a life, no matter where you are. But not to come to a church armed for the purpose.

But you know what, you have your fun with your indocrination and politics. That's all your faith seems to be made of, which is probably why you have an issue with those who actually follow Christ, not the liars who have muddied his name since his death with their sinful manipulation of the flock.

That's an awesome reply trubrit
My indoctrination and my politics

I made one statement, that the church is people not a building or ground.

You splashed out the politics as well as all the sanctified ground, condemned... indoctrination nonsense, I just questioned where you got it from, I suggested Hollywood, still think that is where you got it from as well

So far all you have done is say stuff, lots of stuff, not much more than stuff you got off hollywood movies by the look of it

Ask me if I think if people should carry guns in a church, I haven't made any comments, just commented on your hollywierd indoctrination

Sanctified ground, you Christians are weird, puts me off being called one

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
LET us know AFTER it comes to pass.

Sure, why not?

The head in the sand approach is currently what you are doing now, and everything seems 100% ok, so why change it, right?

Yes, best hold on to those outdated ideas -- they seem to be working very, very well with a group of people whose belief structure is based on the downfall of yours.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

What kind of sand, WHO'S head do we speak of?
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have never understood why the religous try to avoid dying.

Heaven is a better place right?

Unless no one actually believes such a place exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join