It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Severe Parkinson's Disease

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
He just shakes and bakes all day, its normal.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, hillary always did wear the pants in that monotonous family.

Bill couldn't keep his pants on, so Hillary took it upon herself to wear them

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

LIFEMODE, If there is no medical evidence that President William Jefferson Clinton has PARKINSON's DISEASE, you should request that ATS moderators modify this thread's title to be more of a question, or speculation.

You're on very thin legal, ethical, and moral ice when you compose a title, seen by thousands of people, in a manner that makes it seem as if Bill Clinton HAS Parkinson's.

LifeMode, I hope you are receptive to constructive advice from ATS members who care...

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With all due respect, saying something like this isn't slander, but more like an observation. Even if incorrect it isn't illegal to say. Maybe in the UK it could be punishable?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

It matters because someone who rapes, and has a spouse who threatens the victims of rape to shut up is exactly what WE.DO.NOT.NEED to run the country. I shudder to think how they would run this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

It matters because someone who rapes, and has a spouse who threatens the victims of rape to shut up is exactly what WE.DO.NOT.NEED to run the country. I shudder to think how they would run this country.

You dont really have to think..

They already ran it.. and they did a damn good job when they did.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, hillary always did wear the pants in that monotonous family.

Bill couldn't keep his pants on, so Hillary took it upon herself to wear them

yup and only she could fill'em!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

originally posted by: NthOther
Old people shake. It's what they do.

Or he could be an alcoholic. They shake too.

Or it could be a long term side effect of living day after day with that screeching bitch wife he has.
Pretty sure I'd be shaking too if I had to listen to her every day.
My god can you imagine!

Either he has a condition or he was nervous or he drinks. Your conclusion was harsh and has no logical backing.
This is not in mud-pit, but it is being dragged there.
edit on 27-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: carewemust

With all due respect, saying something like this isn't slander, but more like an observation. Even if incorrect it isn't illegal to say. Maybe in the UK it could be punishable?

OK..So it's not illegal to state that someone has "Severe Parkinson's" without medical proof. I guess that falls under some "right to free speech" section of the constitution.

I cringed every time Donald Trump publicly labled U.S. Senator Ted Cruz as "Lyin Ted", and Senator Marco Rubio as "Little Marco". U.S. Senators are treated like royalty when visiting other countries.

Guess I'm just (as another recent thread is entitled) "Old Fashioned". Apparently society is leaving guys like me behind. So be it!

edit on 7/27/2016 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Old people shake. It's what they do.

Or he could be an alcoholic. They shake too.

Oh my... Please tell me you were just being silly with this one!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: NewzNose

When was Clinton ever an effective symbol of US strength? Before or after his impeachment for lying about having sexual relations with ML?

what does that have to do with a deteriorative illness?

I guess this thread is in the political forums instead of general chit chat... its fair game.
so yes it looks like he has a condition and he was impeached for lying . there's an obvious connection....

But the thing is....lets discuss Clintons sex life.
because..relevant..somehow.

Just throwing fuel onto the fire (because I'm up past my bedtime)....

Billy thought Hillary so stupid as to not catch on to his shenanigans. He's banging an intern (and others) and Billy's like, "Don't worry yo... she's none the wiser."

Real perceptive she is, that Hillary.

Or she didn't care. its not my business to judge other peoples limits in relationships..swingers, 3somes, etc. dont want to know.
She said she didn't care basically..that he loved women.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

rape...I dont remember him being convicted of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When was Clinton ever an effective symbol of US strength? Before or after his impeachment for lying about having sexual relations with ML?

I guess this thread is in the political forums instead of general chit chat... its fair game.
so yes it looks like he has a condition and he was impeached for lying . there's an obvious connection....

Because it is RELEVANT.

The man of NO character that cheated on his wife for YEARS just stumped for his wife.

Like it matters what he says.

She was fine with it. why are you hung up on other peoples marital arrangements?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Billy thought Hillary so stupid as to not catch on to his shenanigans. He's banging an intern (and others) and Billy's like, "Don't worry yo... she's none the wiser."

Or she didn't care. its not my business to judge other peoples limits in relationships..swingers, 3somes, etc. dont want to know.

Hillary Clinton didn't care because she liked WOMEN for sex. That what it says on the internet, so it must be true!

One source of many: www.nationalenquirer.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary Clinton didn't care because she liked WOMEN for sex. That what it says on the internet, so it must be true!

One source of many: www.nationalenquirer.com...

Might be true
Probably true tbh
who cares..I dont judge other peoples marital arrangements, sexual appetites, or other personal things like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

"harsh"?
Ok, maybe a little.

"logical backing"?
LoL Did you really take my post as an actual assessment of his condition and in all seriousness say it has no logical backing, or were you making a joke as well?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because it is RELEVANT.

The man of NO character that cheated on his wife for YEARS just stumped for his wife.

Like it matters what he says.

so will trumps "indiscretions" be relevant? will this also show trump to have NO character?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ok, Bill is saying he does not have Parkinson's but if you take anybody's word for something he would be an unwise choice. I will say, watched him on a late night talk show a while back and he was really struggling getting thoughts out. The host did not want to intervene out of some false sense of respect so it was an uncomfortable situation. If he becomes the first manlady the tea leaves are saying there will be many more uncomfortable situations.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Naw . He has the shakes....withdrawal

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

My dad is 74 and his hands shake pretty badly these days. He also has trouble sometimes finding the words he wants to use. He has been to doctors and had pretty much every test available. He was told he did not have Parkinson's, nor did he have any kind of dementia, like Alzheimer's. The doctors told him that some older people just shake with no disease present. They think his trouble with speaking may have something to do with his long-term insomnia - it does tend to get better when he's had a decent night's sleep.

Oh, and my dad has never cheated on his wife, nor is he married to a shrew (and he's not an alcoholic), so his issues have nothing to do with any of that. My point is, I don't think we should assume anything about anything when it comes to whatever physical/mental issues Clinton has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join