It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Loyalists Bash Clinton Nomination, Clash With Police

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not a good scene outside the DNC after Hillary clinched the nomination by a wide margin as expected.

Bernie Sanders supporters were loud most of Day 1 and Day 2.

After She got the nomination on the floor, many Sanders people flooded out and protested outside.

Quite a few arrests too.

This apparently is not going away as many are saying a "no vote" for Hillary in November.

Big controversy.

Mouths taped shut, Eyes wide open.

I think the anger is mostly from the fact that the DNC colluded against Sanders from the start of the campaigns last year.

Many individual people put money into the Bernie effort in vain as it turns out.

Bernie Sanders loyalists protested inside and outside the Democratic National Convention site and clashed with police on Tuesday after Hillary Clinton won the party’s presidential nomination.

Despite Sanders’ calls for them to support Clinton, thousands of activists have taken to the streets during the convention this week to voice support for the liberal Vermont U.S. senator and his progressive agenda.

Moments after Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president by a major U.S. political party, a large group of Sanders delegates and supporters exited the Philadelphia convention site to hold a sit-in inside a media tent. Some had their mouths taped shut. A few spontaneously sang the chorus of the folk song “This Land is Your Land,” and a banner read “we the people.” They said they were holding a peaceful protest to complain about being shut out by the Democratic Party.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They marched out the doors and into the arms of Trump, such unity.

Then there is hubby slick Willy exclaiming his wife is the biggest change maker. Funny she couldn't change his philandering.

DNC is a real circus.
edit on 26-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are many disillusioned with the Democratic party just as many are with the Republican party..
The DNC got caught red handed doing what establishment parties do.. The entire process in both parties is rotten to the core. I think many in the Democratic aisle recently had a harsh awakening..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I can just imagine how his supporters feel......I'm talking about $$$$$ supporters.

It is bad enough when the candidate you support philosophically is cheated out of a fair chance, but when you have poured donations into his "revolution" and put sweat and tears into the campaign effort, YOU are the one cheated. I'd be mad as a hornet, too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
DNC is a real circus.

Meh.

Let's call a spade a spade..
Both the DNC and RNC are both circuses.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Especially when some of the left over money gets confiscated by the Party.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That man spent months telling us all about how Hillary is evil, corrupt, in bed with the big monopolies, and a spokesman for the oligarchs. Then he says he supports her for president, and we should too. This is conclusive proof to me that he does not walk his talk. I believe that is the definition of selling out.
BERNIE IS ASKING US TO ELECT A WOMAN HE PROVED IS CORRUPT AND UNFIT FOR OFFICE.

And I don't want to hear about how it's to oppose Trump. There is no difference between Trump and Hillary. He is in a position to know this better than any of us. There is a reason they call it POLITICAL THEATER.
edit on 7262016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So Bill Clinton had sex... oh wait... Bill Clinton rules.. oral sex is not sex.... with Lewinsky... he has been accused of sexual miss conduct with others...

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001), has been publicly accused by several women of sexual misconduct. Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of sexually harassing her. No other woman has publicly accused Clinton of sexual assault or harassment, although there have been anonymous allegations. Other women have alleged adulterous affairs with Bill Clinton (e.g., Dolly Kyle, Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky). In addition, rumors of additional sexual misconduct have been publicized in tabloid magazines and on the Internet.

Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. He denied having an affair with Dolly Kyle.

en.wikipedia.org...

And had Hillary try do destroy the women that accused Bill of sexual harassment.. WTF ever... Clinton's.. Wow. Hillary wants Chelsea to be the World President... Not just the USA but the entire world.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
That man spent months telling us all about how Hillary is evil, corrupt, in bed with the big monopolies, and a spokesman for the oligarchs. Then he says he supports her for president, and we should too. This is conclusive proof to me that he does not walk his talk. I believe that is the definition of selling out.
BERNIE IS ASKING US TO ELECT A WOMAN HE PROVED IS CORRUPT AND UNFIT FOR OFFICE.

And I don't want to hear about how it's to oppose Trump. There is no difference between Trump and Hillary. He is in a position to know this better than any of us. There is a reason they call it POLITICAL THEATER.

This is my issue. Everyone wagging a finger at me because I won't capitulate, claiming a false equivalency argument whenever I put forth that Clinton is just as bad if not worse than Trump. When did everyone all of the sudden start taking Trump seriously? He's a buffoon, what are people so scared of? Vote for a real candidate or don't blame me because yours is a piece of trash.

edit on 7/26/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I know the feeling.

I didn't leave the democratic party. The democratic party left me.

My classic liberal viewpoint never changed but they suddenly morphed into liberty-hating authoritarians during the past 15 years or so.

I still can't believe I will actually be voting for a republican for the first time in my life this fall.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Both sides are awful.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

There are many disillusioned with the Democratic party just as many are with the Republican party..
The DNC got caught red handed doing what establishment parties do.. The entire process in both parties is rotten to the core. I think many in the Democratic aisle recently had a harsh awakening..

They were blatant, in 2008, about their rigging and it made no difference that 18 million Hillary voters were pissed off.

Bernie's 13 million will do nothing to effectively fight the corruption. That is a guarantee. They will be ignored and the DNC will move right along without them and not give them a second thought. Then they will vote for Hillary in huge numbers in November.

It was clearly written long ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

They were blatant, in 2008, about their rigging and it made no difference that 18 million Hillary voters were pissed off.

Bernie's 13 million will do nothing to effectively fight the corruption. That is a guarantee. They will be ignored and the DNC will move right along without them and not give them a second thought. Then they will vote for Hillary in huge numbers in November.

It was clearly written long ago.

Kinda bummed your whole theory didn't pan out. That would've been something to watch!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Haha! I'm bummed a bit, too. Now I think Hillary will just have to adopt bigger-spending policies to appease Bernie supporters and unite the party. But i'd rather see Bernie spearhead that spending than Hillary. She isn't going to concern herself with corruption in Congress.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'd like to think most of Bernie's supporters would be like me and not care what Hillary promised. As most of us supported Bernie because we were anti-corruption, and we see Hillary for the embodiment of corruption she is.

A promise from her, no matter how good, is worth about as much as a wooden nickle. In other words, nothing.
edit on 7/27/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

BUT WE TOLD them about MOST of this!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Bush did that for me too .
I'm unaffiliated now.
I'll roll the dice with my future on Trump.
Hell with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I'd like to think most of Bernie's supporters would be like me and not care what Hillary promised. As most of us supported Bernie because we were anti-corruption, and we see Hillary for the embodiment of corruption she is.

A promise from her, no matter how good, is worth about as much as a wooden nickle. In other words, nothing.

Of course you wouldn't be moved by such a thing. Bernie is simply an excuse for Hillary to give Congress more money to spend.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Now that makes sense. And not wooden nickel sense either.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not a good scene outside the DNC after Hillary clinched the nomination by a wide margin as expected.

Bernie Sanders supporters were loud most of Day 1 and Day 2.

After She got the nomination on the floor, many Sanders people flooded out and protested outside.

Quite a few arrests too.

This apparently is not going away as many are saying a "no vote" for Hillary in November.

Big controversy.
morphed

Mouths taped shut, Eyes wide open.

I think the anger is mostly from the fact that the DNC colluded against Sanders from the start of the campaigns last year.

Many individual people put money into the Bernie effort in vain as it turns out.

Bernie Sanders loyalists protested inside and outside the Democratic National Convention site and clashed with police on Tuesday after Hillary Clinton won the party’s presidential nomination.

Despite Sanders’ calls for them to support Clinton, thousands of activists have taken to the streets during the convention this week to voice support for the liberal Vermont U.S. senator and his progressive agenda.

Moments after Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president by a major U.S. political party, a large group of Sanders delegates and supporters exited the Philadelphia convention site to hold a sit-in inside a media tent. Some had their mouths taped shut. A few spontaneously sang the chorus of the folk song “This Land is Your Land,” and a banner read “we the people.” They said they were holding a peaceful protest to complain about being shut out by the Democratic Party.

I still find this ( H.R.Clinton) candidate so much more compelling
than anyone else..that the American body politic ought to have
their WAY WITH HER. What do you say, honey? I'm already dead...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join