It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yup, it's been 406 days since he announced his candidacy and still makes up lies in the form of excuses to hide his tax returns from the public.

He's so transparent, I bet if he gets elected he'll have the most transparent administration ever, the best!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Presidents releasing them are to prove they haven't been cheating on their taxes. I do believe this all started becAuse an elected official was later found to be a tax cheating criminal so now before they are elected they must be vetted, you know, so as not to waste America's time.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Our time has been wasted before by the media & parties failing to vet candidates.

I am pretty sure Obama established that anyone who expects the media to vet candidates and expects candidates to be transparent should be mocked and ridiculed into oblivion.

I was one of those people. So now I just feel very apathetic towards others -- who once mocked and ridiculed me -- expecting now to be taken seriously on these issues.

I scoff at them. But it's the bed they made for themselves.

edit on 27-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can someone please request an iggy for Gryphon66. That would be super!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If that's the law...then Trump should release his taxes. But it isn't, now, is it?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

from all angels.

Angels Michael, Raphael, etc? Wow, how did you invite them? That's dayum impressive!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Well, until he does, let the conspiracy theories fly.

Frankly I think his reluctance to release is going to smack him upside the head.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Frankly I think his reluctance to release is going to smack him upside the head.

Kinda like every other half cocked attempt from the left to discredit the man?.
Will not be holding my breath for this to happen.

By all means keep dreaming...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
You tell me, hellobruce. Is the seal you see below raised or not?

All explained here, as you would know if you were a expert!
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Funny how some people want to avoid talking about Trump's refusal to release his tax return, so they try an divert atttention with birther garbage!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And when He does , Who TF will Care ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We might find stuff like this.

The Trump-Russia-money question, in 24 steps

5. On Tuesday evening, Trump tweeted this, in an effort to draw a clear line between himself and that specific suggestion.

6. On Wednesday morning, CBS's Norah O'Donnell asked Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort if Trump had "financial relationships with any Russian oligarchs." Manafort replied, "That’s what he said, that’s what I said. That’s obviously what our position is."

7. The problem is that Donald Trump has in the past had obvious economic interests in Russia. The Washington Post outlined them in June.

Trump tweeted Putin a personal invitation to attend the pageant, and a one-on-one meeting between the New York businessman and the Russian leader was scheduled for the day before the show.

Putin canceled at the last minute, but he sent a decorative lacquered box, a traditional Russian gift, and a warm note, according to Aras Agalarov, a Moscow billionaire who served as a liaison between Trump and the Russian leader. Still, the weekend was fruitful for Trump.

He received a portion of the $14 million paid by Agalarov and other investors to bring the pageant to Moscow. Agalarov said he and Trump signed an agreement to build a Trump Tower in the heart of Moscow — at least Trump’s fifth attempt at such a venture.

And Trump seemed energized by his interactions with Russia’s financial elite at the pageant and a glitzy after-party in a Moscow nightclub.

Liar, liar.

He's a LIAR.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Kinda like every other half cocked attempt from the left to discredit the man?.
Will not be holding my breath for this to happen.

By all means keep dreaming...

I don't think so. I think he's going to manage to do that all by himself. Already has, actually, and that's pretty obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well you posted an entire thread on the Trump tax return crap.

And I bet you take yourself very seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2016 by EntirelySomeoneElse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Right after the FBI smacks the Clinton Foundation. Or will the IRS smack CF first?

(post by MotherMayEye removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join