It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I'm going to go with likely the same reasons Hillary doesn't release her Speaking engagements with lobbyist.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Well he does say (video above) that he pays as little as possible. So it makes you wonder who he's going to tax to pay for things like that wall or maybe extra ICE agents to round up immigrants and extra terrorism task forces to make America safe again, and, oh, the wall. Call me crazy, but none of these things are going to pay for themselves, so kiss your hard-earned tax money buhbye.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I'm going to go with likely the same reasons Hillary doesn't release her Speaking engagements with lobbyist.

Surely the echo chamber has more things for you to come back with on this topic thank Clinton's speeches? Again, not on topic.

ETA: I direct your attention to this thread here if you wish to discuss that topic.
edit on 7/27/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Yes he did, he emailed them to Hillary, but she deleted them.

Hahaha, that was great.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
To the adult above, how very kind of you to place that meme in this thread yet again. Proof of only one thing.

Now this article is a very interesting read if you care to actually read.

The Great Trump Tax Mysteries: Is he hiding loopholes, errors, or something more serious?

But whatever the truth here, Elstein’s story is probably as solid an indication as there is. You, dear reader, may be paying more tax than Trump does—even if you’re only moderately wealthy. He brags about such aggressive tax avoidance by legal means. “I fight like hell to pay as little as possible,” he said last year. His then campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, took this even further: “Every deduction possible—he fights for every single dollar. That’s the mind-set you want to bring to the government.” When I suggested to Trump that he paid very, very low taxes he responded, “I don’t say that,” adding that “hopefully before the election” he would publish his tax returns, “which I think the people will be very impressed with.”

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Surely the echo chamber has more things for you to come back with on this topic thank Clinton's speeches? Again, not on topic.

And why exactly isn't that on topic? Does it go against your narrative that every slimy thing he does , she can match him and often exceed him?

He isn't releasing them likely because the same reasons she is not releasing her Speaking engagements with lobbyist. Clearly it would not paint a positive image of them or they would release it.

In the case of trump I'm on the Mark Cuban side, he doesn't want to hurt his brand by showing he is not worth as much as he makes himself to be. Although, I'm sure their are some questionable connections in them as well and even possibly to the Clintons.

As for Hillary, It probably destroy the fake image that she tries to portray of being and fighting for the little guys.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Tradition is what has gotten us to where we are. No thanks.

I'd rather not no his tax matters.

I just want a President who isn't status quo.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PhloydPhan

Donald J. Trump is anything but typical. Thank God!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So what.

Why is it anyone's business what he made and what he paid?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So what.

Already asked and answered.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

To Reldra: maybe he is hiding nothing!

To Lucidity: I like the meme.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

So he only has one set of tax returns?
Isn't there other years that are finished that he can release? 2012, 2011, 2010??? Where are those years?

I'm not saying he's hiding something. But this makes it look....
Like he's hiding something.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Tradition is what has gotten us to where we are. No thanks.

I'd rather not no his tax matters.

I just want a President who isn't status quo.

Oh darlin, he's probably a lot more status quo than you can imagine as he's a 1%er who probably pays less in taxes than you do. In addition, perhaps seeing his tax returns might give us some insight as to the growing pile of fibs he tells.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
To the adult above, how very kind of you to place that meme in this thread yet again. Proof of only one thing.

I'm sorry. I apologize for making jest of this serious and solemn subject. I should have known better to let my sophomoric sense of humor get the best of me. I will try to focus my attention in a more mature, cerebral way, going forward.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So what.

Already asked and answered.

Apologies.

Please continue.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To add, I think anyone questioning Trump should also release their tax returns.

Lets see them!

It's not like we are holding politicians to any higher standard. They lie, cheat, make shady deals, same as the rest of us.

So any accusers should also be willing to show their tax returns.

It seems only fair.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

And to you directly.

Nobody with half a brain is falling for the Clinton strategy to divert Clintons well deserved NEGATIVE attention by trying to bring focus back to Trump ,Russians,Taxes, or anything else because of her PROVEN lying,corruption, and the DNC love for NO HOMO TACOBOWLS , and funny minority names.

Only Hillary Clinton can make Trump look like a boyscout.

Again, she can match trump for every crummy thing he as done and even more.

NEVER TRUMP AND NEVER HILLARY
MAYBE TRUMP AND NEVER NEVER NEVER HILLARY (After the convention)

edit on 28731America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2016 08:28:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

And it's not traditional to release speech transcripts. The money she made from them is documented entirely.

In the tax returns she's released.

She was out of public service when she earned that money.

Did anyone ask trump to release the minutes of any corporate meetings he's had?
Transcripts are a diversion and she's not required to give them over. It's just a stupid tool move.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

To Lucidity: I like the meme.

Awww you like memes, do you? Well here's on for you that might be indicative of what he's hiding.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

he's not releasing them because he's a horrible businessman. he'd be creaming to release them if they actually proved he was worth as much as he brags about. it's funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join