It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But, he promised the American people that he would. He's a liar.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trump wont release his tax returns but talks openly and freely to the press.

Clinton released her tax returns and is scared to death to talk openly and freely to the press.

The Democrats chose a candidate who can't even face an open round of questions from reporters much less a head to head debate with Trump.

I will choose the candidate that allows the press to ask them open questions every time. Hands down.
edit on R442016-07-31T11:44:00-05:00k447Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R442016-07-31T11:44:49-05:00k447Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

he even posed as someone else to talk about himself to the press, aka john barron.

good stuff, laugh my ass off every time I think on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The Democrats chose a candidate who can't even face an open round of questions from reporters much less a head to head debate with Trump.

I will choose the candidate that allows the press to ask them open questions every time. Hands down.

How many times have those questions been asked and answered by those in charge that actually matter?

You want to rehash questions that have already been asked/answered a million times - - - creating a nonsense political circus - - - that doesn't focus on real issues of running the country.

Fun Times. Do you wanna sell tickets too?

edit on 31-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

NO.. I want to see Hillary Clinton have a press conference where the questions are not fed to the journalists or the journalists kept from asking certain questions.

Is that too much to ask? That someone running for the highest office in this country be asked some tough questions?

You must be with Clinton when her campaign says the email situation has been fully resolved.... well guess what...it hasn't... reporters have 100's of questions they want to ask her.

"asked/answered a million times"... asked according to Clintons pre-appoved questions, answered the same way.

Why is she so scared of the press?

240+ days no press conference... you are ok with a candidate that refuses to talk to the press?
edit on R352016-07-31T12:35:43-05:00k357Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372016-07-31T12:37:45-05:00k377Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

NO.. I want to see Hillary Clinton have a press conference where the questions are not fed to the journalists or the journalists kept from asking certain questions.

Is that too much to ask? That someone running for the highest office in this country be asked some tough questions?

REAL questions? Like on the issues?

I'm all for it.

You must be with Clinton when her campaign says the email situation has been fully resolved.... well guess what...it hasn't... reporters have 100's of questions they want to ask her.

It has been resolved.

Waste more time on crap - - - avoid real questions on how the government will accomplish certain issues?

You just want the circus.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Waste more time on crap - - - avoid real questions on how the government will accomplish certain issues?

Really...the original sin has been fully resolved? By who and when?

Extremely careless in the handling of classified information..... in other words, grossly negligent.

Yes I will await her meltdown in front of the cameras when she is finally asked the right questions

Waste more time on crap - (having Top Secret Information on an unclassified server in your house kind of crap)- - avoid real questions --- yeah like since we know that the excuse of convenience to use one device is total BS, what was the real reason for your decision to use a private unclassified email server to house classified information?

edit on R582016-07-31T12:58:30-05:00k587Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R592016-07-31T12:59:25-05:00k597Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Extremely careless in the handling of classified information..... in other words, grossly negligent.

Yes I will await her meltdown in front of the cameras when she is finally asked the right questions

Armchair world leaders - - - who think they know more then those in official capacity.

I'm done with the circus.

I want real issues addressed.

What exactly is the purpose of continuing to hash and rehash.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Armchair world leaders - - - who think they know more then those in official capacity.

To make you understand that you should be scared to death to know that what you think is a free choice has been pre-planned for you for the last few years....

Why would anyone vote for someone who has lied to them repeatedly for over a year as evidenced by the testimony of the director of the FBI?

Why would anyone vote to put someone in charge of the nations classified information program when that person has already been shown to be totally untrustworthy to hold a security clearance?

Why would anyone vote for someone who only allows them to see her through scripted events where any not pre-approved questions will not be asked?

Because she is a woman? Because you are scared of Trump? BS... your just another brainwashed minion who will never see the light until the party is long over.
edit on R062016-07-31T13:06:18-05:00k067Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R082016-07-31T13:08:50-05:00k087Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Ahhhhhh, the conspiracy angle. Yes, this is a conspiracy site.

But, time to move on from the emails.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Not holding out any hope we'll see either his tax returns or him addressing any real issues in the next three months.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Not holding out any hope we'll see either his tax returns or him addressing any real issues in the next three months.

Yes. The Hillary email thing is done as far as I'm concerned.

Hillary's been "Swift Boated" - - - nothing they come up with will surprise me.

The Tax Return is not done. That is still completely open to be resolved.

Trump can't compete with Hillary in a straight forward issue debate. Not that his supporters will care.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Trump can't compete with Hillary in a straight forward issue debate. Not that his supporters will care.

No one can compete with Hillary in a straightforward debate or Q&A because she won't have one.
As for the email scandal - there's more coming.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

No one can compete with Hillary in a straightforward debate or Q&A because she won't have one.

We're gonna agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

We're gonna agree to disagree.

You can't disagree that Hillary has had no press conference for nearly a year - it's a fact.
As for the email scandal, well I guess we'll find out if more is coming!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

His debating style will probably be a bit wonky, but I bet he can go toe-to-toe with Crooked Hillary on issues just fine.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm all for it.

It has been resolved.

Actually Trump Is doing exactly what he wanted he moved the conversations over to the debates.He makes himself seem eager for them knowing that Hillary has been avoiding the issues with the press. Remember he's trying to appeal to today's generation of reality TV. And he's switched thr topic to the upcoming debates as we see here. I have to give it to him this was smart.He's getting out early and controlling the issue.

As for a debate you do know Trump is being schooled on forign policy you can look at his team to see how he plans to attack hillary. His advisors are a retired general a counter terrorism expert. The attack will be on the middle east policy and it's outcome.

edit on 7/31/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

IRS has just launched an investigation into the Clinton foundation,worse than no tax returns are fraudulent ones going back decades

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

IRS has just launched an investigation into the Clinton foundation,worse than no tax returns are fraudulent ones going back decades

I mentioned earlier that JUST BEFORE THE PRIMARIES, the Clintons changed the last 4 years of Clinton Foundation tax returns to add in their donations from foreign govts. In other words they tried to hide it for years.

Hopefully the IRS investigation will be comprehensive, but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I mentioned earlier that JUST BEFORE THE PRIMARIES, the Clintons changed the last 4 years of Clinton Foundation tax returns to add in their donations from foreign govts. In other words they tried to hide it for years.

Hopefully the IRS investigation will be comprehensive, but I doubt it.

But, she didn't INTEND to hide them....it was just an oversight. See? They corrected it. No harm, no foul.

Does anybody really expect this IRS to do an honest investigation?

They are all covering something up in this administration. I sure would like to know exactly what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join