It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Anyway you look at it, Trumps' refusal to release his tax returns, any tax returns, makes him a liar, again!

It means he doesn't want to release his returns until the audit is done.

Just an extension on his 15 year audit?

No his lawyers said the 2002-2008 audit is done, however the audit from 2009 includes income attributable to ongoing transactions from 2002, so it's all wrapped up - according to his lawyers.

Trump has complained about being continually under audit though - often citing that his friends are not. Why that is one could only speculate.

I know the answer the IRS is used as weapons of war. IRS audits on trumy costs him 100s of thousands of dollars.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Anyway you look at it, Trumps' refusal to release his tax returns, any tax returns, makes him a liar, again!

It means he doesn't want to release his returns until the audit is done.

Just an extension on his 15 year audit?

Anywhere from 12-15 years, actually, depending on which particular lie he's telling that day. I'm beginning to doubt he's even being audited. For all we know, that's a lie too.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

How does it make him a liar? Please explain that?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How many times and ways do you need it explained?

Donald Trump Promised to Release His Tax Returns a Year Ago: ‘I Have No Objection’

Why is Lying Donald such a special snowflake, that he should be the first nominee in 40 years to withhold such information, especially after promising the American people that he had no problem releasing his tax return? How can he pretend to hold any high ground over his opponent, if he can't even meet equal vetting standards of the two candidates.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Trump should not be required to release his tax returns as he is not paid by taxpayers like the criminal crook Hillary.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: extremedeath
Trump should not be required to release his tax returns as he is not paid by taxpayers like the criminal crook Hillary.

Can the excuses get anymore ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

A candidate should not release them.

Birth certificates and school records are also a matter of private record but that didn't stop Trump from screaming to see Obama's did it?

Well lets play that game then - can you point me to the posts you have made screaming for Clinton to show transparency with the dealings in the Clinton Foundation? Or maybe her Wall Street speeches?

Two examples but you KNOW i can list at least 10 more examples where you and others on this thread have not said a bean about a lack of transparency from Clinton.

This is about trying to force Trump to do something when he has already clearly stated he will do it when HE is ready and when his lawyers advise him it is wise to do so. That seems to upset you liberal folk. Not getting your own way. Trump knows the people who are never going to vote for him are the same ones crying, screaming and whining. I am sure he laughing about the childish nonsense and hypocrisy.
You seem to forget there had been numerous investigations into those subjects with the exception of the speeches and she said she would release them if the others released theirs. Did Trump say anything similar to that?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

How does it make him a liar? Please explain that?

Best to let the upset liberals continue...
It's already been explained to them comprehensively on here and by Trump and by his lawyers and by other lawyers.
Now it's just an ongoing bout of crying 'why won't he do what i say, it's not FAIR... wahhhhh'

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He said he would release them. He has not yet. Election is not over. Where is the lie? I have this funny feeling he will release them, there will be nothing there, and he will say 'See, now let's look at crooked HIllary and her donations she received"....that is what should be in the media and he will make it happen.

This is not a normal campaign. It has not been since the start...and it is working.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

'See, now let's look at crooked HIllary and her donations she received"....that is what should be in the media and he will make it happen.

All that is available for Trump and his minions to peruse.

He said he would release them.

......A YEAR AGO! Until he does, he's just lying. Again! As usual!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If he doesn't release his returns it will be a big issue for him just like it was for Romney last election. Trumps already losing the GE polls by 5% and this certainly will not help bring his numbers up.

Using his lawyers as an excuse to not show them looks pretty cowardly to the public and raises a lot of suspicion.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If he doesn't release his returns it will be a big issue for him just like it was for Romney last election. Trumps already losing the GE polls by 5% and this certainly will not help bring his numbers up.

Using his lawyers as an excuse to not show them looks pretty cowardly to the public and raises a lot of suspicion.

Wrong. Hillary leads by 0.4% in the RCP averages. On one poll she is up by 5, on anther Trump is up by 5.
As for Romney - we folded to pressure and lost anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

haha merica

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

The American people are waiting for Donald to release his tax returns. He doesn't have to release this year's....he can release any number of the past 15 years that the IRS auditors have finished looking at.

Donald Trump Promised to Release His Tax Returns a Year Ago: ‘I Have No Objection’

The Donald is a liar. Plain and simple.

This is just the same game Obama played with much later than it needed to be document disclosure and Hilary dumping 30,000 e-mails.

The thing is Don has his tax documentation..... where as we will never see the e-mails. Don may never release them.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It is hard to believe that those following a person for president that dumped 30,000 e-mails have a gas to get so high and mighty about Trumps tax forms. Not to mention the known and established fact of sending classified material on over 100 emails.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The most recent poll is from Friday and she is up by 5% in another by the same polling they are tied.

realclearpolitics
edit on 30-7-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Grimpachi

It is hard to believe that those following a person for president that dumped 30,000 e-mails have a gas to get so high and mighty about Trumps tax forms. Not to mention the known and established fact of sending classified material on over 100 emails.

Why is it hard to believe?

Nevermind I think I know why you think that. You probably believe that people will only choose from the right or left, but there are a whole lot of people that see them both as horrible choices and are making a clear statement and choosing third party.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As I said, the average has her up by 0.4%.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

If you want to take a single poll then I can just as easily say Trump is up by 5%. The LA Times poll has Trump at that +5 number and is up to the same day as the Ipsos poll that has Clinton +5

It's not hard to understand.
edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This is just the same game Obama played with much later than it needed to be document disclosure and Hilary dumping 30,000 e-mails.

The FBI has those emails, and no you'll never see what's in them, because, they are either Secretary of State business and PRIVILEGED, of they are private and personal emails that are none of your business!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The FBI has those emails, and no you'll never see what's in them, because, they are either Secretary of State business and PRIVILEGED, of they are private and personal emails that are none of your business!

Tax returns are private and personal and Trump is not obliged to release them.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join