It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N ! ! !

The topic of this thread is "Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns ". It is not Obama or anyone else.

While you're at it, please belay the interpersonal jibes. That doesn't help the discusssion a bit. If you are talking about a member, you are not discussing the thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well you posted an entire thread on the Trump tax return crap.

And I bet you take yourself very seriously.

Correct. The thread is about Trump and his tax returns. Your point?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

My point is that your point is "crap."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Honestly, when you make that kind of money every year, and you have your investments and your revenue and expenses and costs from many different entities, then its going to take a while to audit and audit correctly. I think he is wise and probably has been advised by his lawyers to NOT release his tax returns until a proper audit has been completed. Releasing before an audit is completed, and the IRS finding mistakes that must be corrected after the fact, might open trump up for unwarranted scrutiny by the press, i.e. "see, I told you he wasn't doing SOMETHING right!" If it were me running for president, I would do EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Besides all of that, how is it even important to know that he does what every american citizen has to do? Lets put this to bed, shall we? Either way, its not going to define what kind of president he is, or wether or not he is presidential enough. Its his money, let him deal with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If I were running, I wouldn't release mine either. I also wouldn't give up my birth certificate. I also would not release my speech transcripts

All I know is he is currently smashing the establishment on both sides, and that is enough to earn my respect.

If he hasn't paid his taxes, GOOD! This corrupt government does not deserve the money. Also, if he decided to not donate money to these garbage "foundations" GOOD! They are mostly corrupt anyways. Race for the cure, amIright?

I love the Russian ties theory. Does anyone know why we are supposed to hate Russia and Putin again? Maybe because he is constantly calling out the corrupt USA government and globalists?

Pass. I pass on media propaganda. Thaaaannnnnkkkkkssss!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

I'm sorry, I didn't understand he was under a legal requirement to do so.

Please post a link to that piece of legislation..

if not, shut the hell up with the horse sh*t mainstream media crap!
edit on 28/7/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

I'm sorry, I didn't understand he was under a legal requirement to do so.

Please post a link to that piece of legislation..

if not, shut the hell up with the horse sh*t mainstream media crap!

Your right he's not required to period. He must fill out a financial statement which he did. Now if what he says is true and he's being audited than his attys will tell him you don't release a tax return while under audit period. There is legal reasons for this however he could be lying about the audit as well. Either way it's not a requirement and it in no way helps him in fact probably hurts since I gurantee he will take every tax break he can.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83
The IRS isn't auditing him to make help fix his mistakes.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
He's says he's under perpetual audit. For anywhere from 12-15 years depending on which day he opens his mouth.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Discussed more than several times in the thread..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Screw the IRS. There is just no way I'm siding with a corrupt agency that has ruined lives.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

My point is that your point is "crap."

That's quite the point. Perhaps you should report this thread to the crap police.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here’s another issue the Trumper’s need to look at themselves over.

Imagine if Hillary did what Trump is doing by blatantly hiding something in her taxes

If I were in a swing state Id hold my nose and vote for Hillary, the same thing Noam Chomsky said, but that doesn’t mean I would defend her wicked acts.

Politics is a game of practicality not moral virtue.

That’s what the Trumpers need to admit

Don’t lose your soul by defending Trump just vote for him if he supports your issues

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Another friendly reminder: Hillary Clinton still has not released the transcripts to speeches she gives to her wealthy friends at the tune of ~$230,000 per hour. Personally, I would like to read them. They must be powerful words eloquently spoken, art even.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Another friendly reminder: Hillary Clinton still has not released the transcripts to speeches she gives to her wealthy friends at the tune of ~$230,000 per hour. Personally, I would like to read them. They must be powerful words eloquently spoken, art even.

Exactly, most people including here on ATS would not feel comfortable for many different non nefarious reasons to not release their Tax returns.

However, why would you not want to release your transcripts from a speech you gave?

Once again they both stink , But HIllary has the more rotten smell on just about everything slimey they do.
Its rather amazing actually.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The cognitive dissonance in this thread is UNREAL. I'd say unbelievable, but I'm reading it so it's definitely happening. I mean if it were Hillary who hadn't released her tax returns, we'd never hear the end of it.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Tax Returns. This is a proverbial joke to me. WHAT do you think you will find that would affect anything?

He has already provided what is needed to run. His Financial Disclosures. He has submitted 2. He filed his second in May, with Bernie asking for an extension for who knows what, and it showed Trump is worth more than when he starting running.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

He is using this, as mentioned before in this thread, to allow people to talk about it and then when dropped there is nothing. I would expect to see them released just before or just after the first debate.

Are you who are demanding it really just want it to say he is not worth what he says? 3 billion....10 billion....900 million. WTF cares? It is still more than all of us combined...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I could care 2 #es about her Tax Returns. Honestly. I know what she makes. She files her disclosure also. I would rather see the transcripts of her speeches and all of her promises than what some accountant will lay out for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course you don't care about it, because she released them. The point is that you would only care if she didn't release them. This is why you are harping on those transcripts. If she'd release them, you'd probably lose interest in that red herring as well.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join