It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianas Web?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in these type of hidden networks, I used to frequent the 'dark net' in my script kid days lol, every so often on older hacking forums there would be a call for help accessing networks, half of which i'v never seen or heard of before or since but the couple of mods and admin would always be all over it talking about stuff going a million miles over my head but I tried accessing a few myself just to see what they was talking about but it seemed like a different type of hardware was being used or code i'd never even heard of, i never even made it onto any of these networks

This is going back to my collage days like 15 years ago so with modern tech there's definitely going to be some truth to it especially for military use, an unhackable system with the deepest military info at the highest clearance levels and probably able to still run in the aftermath of a nuke would be a wet dream for most military bigwigs, they would literally be on their knees sucking cock of any hardware designer who came up with this

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lol basically the dark web is the digital ruins of aol from back in the day. And Marianas Web is said to be the place where hidden knowledge is kept apparently you need a quantum computer to access marianas web but it has multiple levels and one of them is fulled with viruses.

Some times reality is stranger then fiction but in this case im going to call this pure fiction. I have been on the dark web filled with broken links and crappy websites where middle school children go to get scared.
It does have "levels" but not in the way you would think. private hosting on a server i would hardly call levels where people need approval before they can access the site.

However the premise is correct to get on a government server filled with classified information you need a computer that is able to access its network which uses diffrent procols, has ip addresses only the government can use and you need special hardware in your computer.

A powerful quantum computer could basically figure out how to bypass all the safety measures put in place to stop or restrict access from a haxor or foreign government.

So the idea is a neat story filled with some truth and some lies to make an interesting story.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Lol basically the dark web is the digital ruins of aol from back in the day. And Marianas Web is said to be the place where hidden knowledge is kept apparently you need a quantum computer to access marianas web but it has multiple levels and one of them is fulled with viruses.

Some times reality is stranger then fiction but in this case im going to call this pure fiction. I have been on the dark web filled with broken links and crappy websites where middle school children go to get scared.
It does have "levels" but not in the way you would think. private hosting on a server i would hardly call levels where people need approval before they can access the site.

However the premise is correct to get on a government server filled with classified information you need a computer that is able to access its network which uses diffrent procols, has ip addresses only the government can use and you need special hardware in your computer.

A powerful quantum computer could basically figure out how to bypass all the safety measures put in place to stop or restrict access from a haxor or foreign government.

So the idea is a neat story filled with some truth and some lies to make an interesting story.

some say the way to access it is to have the full pi answer

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

but it won't help you get a quantum computer to access it:

get yourself some
Kitaev quantum spin liquid
and build your own

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Marianas web is a creepypasta from onionland lol. None of it is true. The place were the internet kill switch is no less...

Have fun trying to find it, you won't though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join