It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Predicts Hilary Will be the Next President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
More propaganda from the clinton base to draw in the trump supporters that actually believe in this kind of crap.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ketsuko

Well for the most part, it's all circumstantial.

It is just like with any prophecy. The ones I like are the ones who use it as a tool to dial in to certain scriptures and then use that as a jumping off point to dig deeper and make connections so that instead of just finding odd random words, they're getting more of a Bible study out of it.

Do I think it predicts the future? Maybe not so much, but the ones I like have shown me more about how the prophets, Old and New, relate to each other than I understood before. In that respect, I have learned a lot from it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Bible Code Predicts Hilary Will be the Next President

The bible code means God hates America

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

moby dick does the same

I just plugged in Atlas Shrugged and out popped Gary Johnson.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How did the bible code not die when 2012 came and went with no apocalypse??

Lmao

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Oh wow! Didn't realize our next President will be the ANTICHRIST!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
and a female too!

Pax

Stop stealing my lines LOL. We already know she's the mother of all lies, dipped in blood, her level of corruption, greed and arrogance, not to mention her narcissistic psychopathy, could teach Satan himself a few things. There is no actual qualification concerning the gender of an antichrist. So, Hillary certainly fits the bill. Or she could just be the whore riding the beast, mystery Babylon. I haven't really looked at that part.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jeesh.

Now even the Bible Codes are rigged.

Yes, rigged.

See, a luciferian spirit ( we'll call her "Hillary") and her demon sidekick ("Debbie") muscled in on some Bible publishers to force them to change the "narrative" following a meeting between them and Satan ("Bill") on some runway somewhere.....

edit on 26-7-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't think there are any 'codes' in the Bible...just metaphors to help us live a better life. I guess the fact that I am not religious might affect my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can totally respect that. I always say, there is an ounce of Truth in everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What did the tea leaves say?

Did Hillary see her shadow when she emerged out from her basement server?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Anyone well up US and world events and knows the power wielded by TPTB could make that same prediction with a considerable degree of confidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Bible was written & compiled by man....no code in the Bible. I read all the books, researched as much as the next guy. Bogus BS. Go ahead and buy the program and run the matrix's. It does not work. It sells a hell of a lot of programs and books though.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

One reason that Bible Codes have gone out of fashion is that mathematicians and statisticians have thoroughly, completely and convincingly disproved them.

forward.com...

My "opinion" is, Hillary is unfit to be President and will never become President of the US.
I sure hope you are right. Although, the establishment has been putting corruption first for many years now.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, there you go folks, Hillary has it in the bag. No reason to waste your vote on her since apparently it is foretold in Bible code. I am not going to waste my vote on Trump either. Seems the only way my vote will have any actual meaning is by voting for third party this election!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd be more impressed if a Bible Code predicted Hillary would be President, and it was proven to be predicted in 1983.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
More propaganda from the clinton base to draw in the trump supporters that actually believe in this kind of crap.

What?!?!

Lmao!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANONDATAFILES

originally posted by: Informer1958

Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

One reason that Bible Codes have gone out of fashion is that mathematicians and statisticians have thoroughly, completely and convincingly disproved them.

forward.com...

My "opinion" is, Hillary is unfit to be President and will never become President of the US.
I sure hope you are right. Although, the establishment has been putting corruption first for many years now.

Well now we are changing from bought and paid for politicians to cutting out the corruption middleman, and electing a guy who was buying politicians...

Not sure if that is better or worse...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join