It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Predicts Hilary Will be the Next President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
According to an article on a site called Breaking Israel News, there's a newly discovered Bibke Code in the Torah which states that Hilary will be the next president. I haven't cross-checked with any other sources as of yet but I just want to get this info to ATS asap.

According to Kikar Hashabbat, a Haredi scholar who went looking for biblical codes that would offer a coherent clue about the US elections found something. In fact, he discovered that when reading the Torah with at regular intervals—giant intervals at that, starting with a verse from the story of the binding of Isaac (Genesis 22:4) and the commandment to execute mediums and necromancers (Leviticus 20:27), the resulting letters combine to form the phrase: Hillary Ne’siah (Hillary President). The Bible codes, or Torah codes, is a purported set of secret messages encoded within the Hebrew text of scripture. This hidden code is a method by which specific letters from the text can be selected to reveal an otherwise obscured message, which is often relevant to the narrative of the same verses. Bible codes have been popularized in modern times by Michael Drosnin’s book The Bible Code and the movie The Omega Code, and one can purchase computer programs that hunt for coded messages in holy texts. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

What does ATS think about this news. I'm sure that we're all familiar with the Bible Codes; letters in certain Biblical passages that can combine to form certain words or phrases.....? Anyway, It's already been decided.

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I read another book called Hesiods five ages, The Silver Age and every age that follows fall within the rule of Cronus' successor and son, Zeus. Men in the Silver age lived for one hundred years under the dominion of their mothers. They lived only a short time as grown adults, and spent that time in strife with one another. During this Age men refused to worship the gods and Zeus destroyed them for their impiety. After death, humans of this age became "blessed spirits" of the underworld.

I found it on wikipedia

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Then who shoots her?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Excuse me, but I have two books on the Bible Code and I bought the software to check it out.

The fact is, it doesn't work. It's completely bogus. I checked the examples in the two books and it simply did not pan out. It isn't there.

I'm not saying this because of the subject of the thread. The system itself is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And I have two other coders that say Trump will be president - Rabbi Glazerson and an American guy. Then there's the guy who says Trump wins but Hillary steals.

So you tell me which one is right.

I suppose I could also check out the gematria guy and see which way his winds are blowing.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

One reason that Bible Codes have gone out of fashion is that mathematicians and statisticians have thoroughly, completely and convincingly disproved them.

forward.com...

My "opinion" is, Hillary is unfit to be President and will never become President of the US.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have a Code that says, God will be the one who can build a kingdom of Heaven on earth..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jeesh.

Now even the Bible Codes are rigged.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well, there it is! It's God will!

LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bible code can E.A.D. Sodom and Gomorrah style.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He has a 50/50 chance of getting it right.
I could look in a cup of tea and say "Oooo the mystic tea leaves tell me Trump will win" which it can't and neither can the Bible code it is hogwash.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jeesh.

Funny!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh wow! Didn't realize our next President will be the ANTICHRIST!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
and a female too!

Pax

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
According to an article on a site called Breaking Israel News, there's a newly discovered Bibke Code in the Torah which states that Hilary will be the next president. I haven't cross-checked with any other sources as of yet but I just want to get this info to ATS asap.

According to Kikar Hashabbat, a Haredi scholar who went looking for biblical codes that would offer a coherent clue about the US elections found something. In fact, he discovered that when reading the Torah with at regular intervals—giant intervals at that, starting with a verse from the story of the binding of Isaac (Genesis 22:4) and the commandment to execute mediums and necromancers (Leviticus 20:27), the resulting letters combine to form the phrase: Hillary Ne’siah (Hillary President). The Bible codes, or Torah codes, is a purported set of secret messages encoded within the Hebrew text of scripture. This hidden code is a method by which specific letters from the text can be selected to reveal an otherwise obscured message, which is often relevant to the narrative of the same verses. Bible codes have been popularized in modern times by Michael Drosnin’s book The Bible Code and the movie The Omega Code, and one can purchase computer programs that hunt for coded messages in holy texts. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

What does ATS think about this news. I'm sure that we're all familiar with the Bible Codes; letters in certain Biblical passages that can combine to form certain words or phrases.....? Anyway, It's already been decided.

www.breakingisraelnews.com...
You should look into how the bible code works. It is total garbage. ...

It is called equal distance letter sequencing or close to that.

Which means they start every line at a set number space of letters.

Meaning they can input a word at a certain letter spacing and the "bible code" spits out crosswords.

The way they do it ensures you can get whatever answer you want. When it comes up negative, they just keep changing the spaces till they get the desired results.

This allows for a near infinite number of "crosswords" meaning you can keep changing it up till you get the desired result.

Moby dick does the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Oh wow! Didn't realize our next President will be the ANTICHRIST!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
and a female too!

Well, THAT part makes sense!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jeesh.

Whatever makes clicks and ad revenue.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The bible codes are inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I agree that the codes by themselves are nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
and a female too!

Pax

LMAO That was Hill arius baha!!!🙊🙉🙈
edit on 7/26/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well for the most part, it's all circumstantial.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join