It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect--this is not funny anymore, (personal experience)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

How very odd!

There seems to be a lot of talk going on lately about parallel universes intertwining.
Just the other night I was watching a show where this man was telling about a guy that went to a known portal out in Arizona and he walked up to the portal and looked through. What he saw was a man up on a hill standing at a pickup truck with a pair of binoculars looking back at him. He said the man looked like an older version of himself.

Years later, he said he found himself on the hill looking back at the portal, only to see a younger guy standing there looking at him.

Some things just can't be explained. Not yet, anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Things, at least in my life, are getting stranger by the day. Deja vu overload and local ME things. I am not sure what to make of it. I am seeking answers from within, the only reliable source.

Lovely to see you again, my old (you're not old
) friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes...Well NB, Obviously the alcohol place was surrounded by 50 white bag carrying recycle agents, who, when you left the building, struck you with a stun ray, and swapped your dirty black bag for a nice white bag.....

Oh,

Would you believe,.. there were 10 fairies outside the building, who hit you with fairy dust and swapped your bag??

Oh,

How about, you just had a mental blank thru stress and too much alcohol, and thought black was white, night was day, and you drive a Prius not a manly pickup???

See....fixed...all is right again....

edit on 30-7-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

pffft, that is the job of at least 12 fairies!

Noob.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There's always someone, ALWAYS, who thinks it's funny to be the asshole and come in and go "Hurr hurr, what's more likely, that you're right and something like a glitch in the matrix can happen, or that you just have mental problems?" It isn't funny, you just sound like a douche.

News flash, weird # happens all the time, as many people on ATS could point out. I've had a Mandela Effect like event happen to me just a few weeks ago, that I know beyond any shadow of a doubt was not me getting any of it mistaken since it was something small, a case of "I just saw you walk outside, how the hell did you get behind me?" Lol.

We don't know everything about time or the universe, or how things in it can suddenly hiccup for whatever reason. Not saying to keep your mind open until your brain falls out, just not act like it's stupid because "you think it is more likely."

Love, Your friendly neighborhood ATS Lurker

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
NB, I came across this article and thought you might like to read it: Source Link

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I experience the effect quite often. It's something changing reality along with mind control to confuse.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Maybe it was someone looking out for you. You said something about if the shop uses black bags you'll walk next time.

I'd take this as a sign not to walk yet. That is if you're sure you had a black bag.

It sounds like you're in a place that's not your comfort zone yet. What the action of changing black to white, and from your perspective of only using black to allow you to walk ... It means don't walk yet.

I'd also pay more attention to things around you. Are there any other niggly things that changed? Like small things that kind of nag at you from the same incident?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Maybe this 'M@ndela effect' a lot of people seem to be talking about experiencing, what if it isn't the 'M@ndela effect' but maybe now the butterfly effect? All these weird things....happening....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join