It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: awareness10
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

so one way racism by the majority is only cool. got it

I'm confused...i didnt see that written in that post you replied to anywhere...see what I did there...

edit on 26-7-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

Please do articulate for us how all white individuals are guilty of racism / being oppressors.

Then, as someone who apparently knows too well about such pitfalls of being on the other end of "oppression", how the moment the majority becomes the minority for then the New Majority (fueled by centuries of perceived hate/oppression while being driven that they "cant" be racist bigots) embracing the mindset of oppressors (right out the gates). Please do articulate a better world arising from such a reality.
edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I really want people here on ATS to remember this... MOST OF US BLACK AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT THAT RAGTAG ORGANIZATION. Ok? Most of us know they are spinning their wheels and are not helping anyone, including themselves. Please tell a friend.

We know. I promise. Contrary to progressive dribble, most non-black americans do not automatically equate every Black person they see as a part of BLM. BLM calls it racism, but I think at this point in our history, most non-black americans are "color blind". We treat people how they portray themselves. I will be just as unlikely to initiate interaction with a group of obnoxious white teenagers as I would be to a group of obnoxious black teens.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

Reverse it any way you like, it's still Not Cool. That one obviously went straight over your head.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

Reverse it any way you like, it's still Not Cool. That one obviously went straight over your head.

no seriously what is "reverse racism" is that somehow supposed to be worse then one way racism??? lmfao!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

no seriously what is "reverse racism" is that somehow supposed to be worse then one way racism??? lmfao!

What the hell are you even talking about greenie? Can you even comprehend what that means without being snarky about it?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

i can comprehend what i think you mean but i think its fuking stupid.

answer this can white people be reversely racist?

(i dont think ive ever heard that term applied to white individuals...)

either way i think it makes for a good discussion on the topic
edit on 27-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Quit tongue twisting over the reverse racism thing, and articulate for us my challenges, please. Surely you have the just cause, and its totally one sided, and its well founded by research and such? Articulate it! Make us understand it! You DO want to win us over, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

Please do articulate for us how all white individuals are guilty of racism / being oppressors.

Then, as someone who apparently knows too well about such pitfalls of being on the other end of "oppression", how the moment the majority becomes the minority for then the New Majority (fueled by centuries of perceived hate/oppression while being driven that they "cant" be racist bigots) embracing the mindset of oppressors (right out the gates). Please do articulate a better world arising from such a reality.

surely well ive posted my thoughts before but as the majority race in america white individuals have all of the power. so they have numbers backing them. this is why you see so much representation all over the country for white individuals. are all white people racist? no. but its more of a less caring empathetic standpoint in terms of understanding what minorities go through. that is the problem. there are plenty of studies showing that white people in america could care less (if it isnt evident enough with current events happening) about the issues facing minorities because in their communities it is not an issue for them. out of sight out of mind.

btw i fortunately grew up in a comfortable mixed race liberal environment. i cant say that i have faced too many of the injustices that a lot of minorities have. i probably have lighter skin then a lot of white people that tan...and most people think i look latin or white. but i have an added element of EMPATHY which is lacking horrendously in our society amongst most people. so im a unicorn if you will and i feel the need to stand up for minorities that get DOGGED OUT like crazy. all of the time. its sick. and wrong and we need to change.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i think what riles me up is that people are so stubborn and just wont see another view. they cant fathom what its like to be in another persons shoes. why is that hard?? seriously? -_-

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

What's Fing stupid about this is, you're not telling what's confusing you about that statement.

Can you expand a little?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Reverse racism is a phenomenon in which discrimination, sometimes officially sanctioned, against a dominant or formerly dominant racial or other group representative of the majority in a particular society takes place, for a variety of reasons, often initially as an attempt at redressing past wrongs.

It has been described as "preferential treatment, discriminating in favor of members of under-represented groups, which have been treated unjustly in the past, against innocent people".

The usage of the term is controversial, with many groups (especially those concerning the interests of ethnic minorities) denying its existence.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

thanks for the definition. yup im going to agree with the last last line in the statement and say its all bull

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

surely well ive posted my thoughts before but as the majority race in america white individuals have all of the power. so they have numbers backing them. this is why you see so much representation all over the country for white individuals.

This would go for any mixed society: Being the majority why wouldnt they have 'more' representation? Should the minorities have more of everything, when they are only minorities?? Be sure in your response to account for all of the anti-discrimination type laws, and other pedestal programs such as Affirmative Action, etc.

Please list in all of the ways (outside the Elitist Scum circles [Wall Street, Banksters, major CEO's]), and in all of the forms (such as in media / entertainment) where minorities are under-represented. If you can also factor all of the ways they are over-represented (which is basically in everything) you will have my utmost respect.

In all fo the above be sure to factor in actual population demographics for the minorities involved (blacks only about 13%, gays only 4%, transgenders less than 1% of the population).

are all white people racist? no. but its more of a less caring empathetic standpoint in terms of understanding what minorities go through.

What do they go thru? Bullying in schools? Who DOESN'T face such? Even smart kids are dehumanized as "nerds" and are bullied. And if you could hear my friend who was like the only white kid going to inner city black schools as a youth you'd cry (and yet he isnt a crybaby he's stronger for it).

and i feel the need to stand up for minorities that get DOGGED OUT like crazy. all of the time. its sick. and wrong and we need to change.

Who's dogging them out, and why does it have to big the ONLY issue in ATS all the sudden? YOu might realize that's the same systems of power are screwing over ALL of US, and deconstructing this kind of stuff is more the norm for this site, for some 15 years, and now with all this distraction... instead of crapping up the social sphere with crying and trolling, SJ minded folks should have come in to use the environment to further their studies into understanding the REAL "Patriarchy".

If you're a reasonable person, and not out just to cause chaos which is my current conclusion about the bulk of these efforts, please do check out my solutions threads that the other SJW's that normally jump all over me have largely ignored completely:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

She said, "black and brown people".

And how long they gonna milk this slavery thang?

PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: prepared4truth

Sorry yea they just advocate for shooting cops and white folk...then their followers sometimes go and do it. They just call for revenge on whites and we get videos like this one. If they thought they could...these are exactly the people who would be lynching and raping for kicks.

Don't forget killing white cops and cops in general.

Knockout game?

All kinds of fun stuff they thought up already.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Somehow i gathered you would.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Nice to see they are fighting racism with racism, oh the hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

surely well ive posted my thoughts before but as the majority race in america white individuals have all of the power. so they have numbers backing them. this is why you see so much representation all over the country for white individuals.

Please list in all of the ways (outside the Elitist Scum circles [Wall Street, Banksters, major CEO's]), and in all of the forms (such as in media / entertainment) where minorities are under-represented. If you can also factor all of the ways they are over-represented (which is basically in everything) you will have my utmost respect.

are all white people racist? no. but its more of a less caring empathetic standpoint in terms of understanding what minorities go through.

well this one is relevant to my interests so id say the beauty industry. and this is not only in america its world wide. white skin is beautiful. blonde hair is ideal. while i see the ideal beauty in america is a blonde haired white woman. and so many people that don’t belong to that group do some very destructive things to achieve that look. it hits home to be because at one point when i was younger i thought i needed to carry an umbrella to prevent from tanning in the summer time like a lot of women in asian do. its so stupid. do you think a white girl in america would grow up thinking those same things? probably not. and why should she is the IDEAL standard of beauty.

this is something that leads men and women to have engrained in their subconscious that they should seek out lighter skinned people to form relationships with. why are black men and women in america the least sought after race of when it comes to dating?

this is something that in turn effects people when they look to have offspring

and its not totally glum because I’m personally a product of a interracial relationship but most people would probably look down on it.

and why is it that on a dating site for example you can read womens profiles that say “no black men”
thats not just a preference because then they would also go on to state no asian men, no hispanic men etc but they don’t. its one particular race they are writing off. I’ve gotten messages basically saying “ hey look id love to chat but let me know if you are ok with black men” lol why should someone basically ask for permission to talk based on their skin tone. that is screwed up imo.

in relation to media star wars got so much hate for the one actor being black. the new version they released. its like really? its one actor and the rest are white but still people complain if its not 100% white.

don’t tell me it isn’t true either.

What do they go thru? Bullying in schools? Who DOESN'T face such? Even smart kids are dehumanized as "nerds" and are bullied. And if you could hear my friend who was like the only white kid going to inner city black schools as a youth you'd cry.

bullying? really? oh i don’t know how about getting shot up and stopped by the police just for walking on the street. actually you did say school if my memory is correct there is a study that shows that black students receive more harassment from teachers more detentions suspensions etc etc.
you can google it if you like I’m going to respond to your other commentary...

Who's dogging them out, and why does it have to big the ONLY issue in ATS all the sudden? YOu might realize that's the same systems of power are screwing over ALL of US, and deconstructing this kind of stuff is more the norm for this site, for some 15 years, and now with all this distraction... instead of crapping up the social sphere with crying and trolling, SJ minded folks should have come in to use the environment to further their studies into understanding the REAL "Patriarchy".

its not the only issue but its a PREDOMINANT ONE yes! thats the point. we need to fix this not act like there is no issues! you keep trying to act like there is no issue!!! cut that sht out!!! this is my point!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
As they say, "two wrongs do not make a right". I hope Soros and Co. eventually get called out for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join