It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Family Corruption Runs Deep! Take A Look At This Guy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

You are a superb detective! You are finding some very compelling information, keep it up!

MUCH appreciated!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Well, well, who do we have here?

This is Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937. He is a former Democrat congressman who represented Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon.

He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to politics and the nation and should be impeached.
Hello??? Pot calling Kettle!!

He and the Clinton's were friends and very politically intertwined for many years.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.
So now you are saying "Big Deal"!

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea is married to Marc Mezvinsky!!!
That’s right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?
Source

If this was Bush's daughter or Trumps or Palin's there would be a political firestorm! Perhaps this is why Clinton is not facing jail time! I don't know!! This is yet, another reason NOT to vote for this Criminal Witch!

And remember this little news story?

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece
fox news

I see a DEFINITE PATTERN!! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN TRUST THIS FAMILY!!!

Pax

first, yes, I think the Clintons are corrupt and neo cons.

However, this isn't unique to the Clintons. The Bushes are insanely corrupt too, from deep Cia connections and drug running to cutting massive development deals in Iraq for their contracting pals.

Trump has deep ties to the mafia..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There might be about 10 people on Ats that actually vote Clinton over Trump but you guys act like every person against Trump is voting for Clinton. Trump supporters are all about deflecting, ive seen nothing else last year. Every time you have no answer to a good point against Trump you bring up Hillary or Obama, with no regard to the fact most think the same as you about at least Clinton. Yes the deflecting by Trump supporters is just as bad but even a lot more common since there are a lot more Trump supporters here.
edit on 410am3140000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: buster2010
So the son has to carry the sins of the father? What next he's descended from someone that was at the inquisition so he hates Jews too? Seeing how much money he lost it would seem that he didn't get any info from Hillary.

Just the other day, liberals were bitching and moaning about Trump's father and grandfather and how that was a new excuse not to vote for him. Pot meet kettle much.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one!

Cheers - Dave
Actually, Trump has carried on his own legacy of corruption. He has serious ties to the mafia through his dealings.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So the reptiles only marry and breed within their 'privileged' and 'royal' blood lines?!

lol...What else is new?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: buster2010
So the son has to carry the sins of the father? What next he's descended from someone that was at the inquisition so he hates Jews too? Seeing how much money he lost it would seem that he didn't get any info from Hillary.

Just the other day, liberals were bitching and moaning about Trump's father and grandfather and how that was a new excuse not to vote for him. Pot meet kettle much.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one!

Cheers - Dave
Actually, Trump has carried on his own legacy of corruption. He has serious ties to the mafia through his dealings.

I could see that being the case, since he did seem to get on well with the Clintons. Oh wait, the Clintons are the Maria's mafia.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I had promised an explanation and a link to Ed Mezvinky's ex wife so here is her profile and her history in Congress and experience with the Clinton Clan..

Marjorie Margolies Mevinsky was a staunch feminist who had recently given up a career as an Emmy-Award winning television journalist. She had been the first single woman in U.S. history to adopt a kid from a foreign country: Lee Heh, a South Korean girl, who eventually became one of 11 children Margolies would consider her own—a large family including her biological, adopted, step- and surrogate children. (Marc was her first biological child; his brother Andrew, now an artist, was born a few years later.) She became pals with Katie Couric and Gloria Steinem.

The favor she did for Bill would lead to the following statements regarding Hillary's Presidential run in 2016.

When Margolies was elected to the House in 1992, she was in her early 50s, and her last name was Margolies-Mezvinsky. After that, three key developments occurred. One, President Bill Clinton personally convinced her to cast a tie-breaking vote on his infamous 1993 budget bill that cost the Pennsylvania congresswoman her job. Two, her now-ex husband went to jail for running a Ponzi scheme. Three, her son Marc married Chelsea Clinton. If that last fact isn’t immediately obvious to everyone attending the fundraiser, it will quickly become so.

A couple hours before the vote, she had appeared live on Philadelphia television to explain her opposition to the bill. “I felt the budget cuts didn’t go far enough,” she wrote in her 1994 book A Woman’s Place: The Freshmen Women Who Changed the Face of Congress. “Especially in our out-of-control entitlements programs.” Then the president called. “I picked up the phone and said hello, then heard his voice, which sounded tired and drained,” she wrote. “‘What would it take, Marjorie?’” Clinton asked her. Within a few minutes she changed her mind, walked onto the House floor and cast her vote to Republican jeers of “Bye-bye, Margie!” Margolies was booted in 1994, after a single term.

Her career ended for a second time in 2000. She had lost her bid for lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania in 1998 and was in the midst of a run for Rick Santorum’s Senate seat when her husband, Edward Mezvinksy, a former congressman who represented Iowa in the 1970s, declared bankruptcy. Three weeks later, she declared bankruptcy too and dropped out of the race; creditors were asking the two of them for more than $7 million. It turned out a solid portion of the family’s money—they owned a 15-room mansion in Narberth, Pa.—belonged to other people. In 2002, Ed would plead guilty to 31 counts of bank fraud—he had bilked more than $10 million from unsuspecting investors, including $309,000 from his 86-year-old mother-in-law. As one of the swindled told the Philadelphia Inquirer at the time, “Who expects to be taken to the cleaners when you’ve got an ex-congressman whose wife is running for the Senate?” Mezvinsky eventually got in so deep that he fell for one of the original Nigerian-guy-needs-cash email scams, losing up to an estimated $3 million just to try to feed the scheme.

politico

In this age of cynicism we tend to think all politicians are just alike! Just as corrupt as the next guy! I cannot speak to "all politicians" because i do not know the personal history of every politician that has ever been in play. I can speak to the "in your face" lies, bribes, dirty deals, money laundering crimes, schemes nepotism and con jobs the Clinton's have managed to pull off, because their "dirty laundry" is out for everyone to see!

Look at this asinine behavior! Can you really put blinders on and ignore the truth! If you cast a vote for this psychopath, Hillary, the only reason I can logically come to is that you have lost your moral compass, i.e. the difference in good and bad, laws matter or they don't Black and White No Grey! That's it!

I cannot even say you are ignorant to the facts and don't know any better because many here on ATS, the media, the internet, the FBI the DNC have laid out the hard cold facts for you. No excuses! If you vote for her you support her life of crime and corruption!

pax
edit on 7/28/2016 by paxnatus because: link

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Here is a question? What year is it? It is not 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 nor is it 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006,
2007, 2008 0r 2009!!

The Bush's ARE NOT RUNNING FOR RE ELECTION!! They are irrelevant to the discussion!! Let it GO!!

The year IS 2016 and the corruption we are discussing involves the HERE and PRESENT DAY DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR THE NEXT, REPEATING ,THE NEXT, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

you CANNOT BLAME BUSH FOR THE CLINTON'S PAST AND THEIR CONTINUED BLATANT CORRUPTION!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ahh I meant to post the other day and forgot to.

Great Post Pax!

The amount of 'Cringe' and ties to this family's mishaps, is note worthy.

s/f

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Didn't know this, good intel!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join