It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Family Corruption Runs Deep! Take A Look At This Guy!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: buster2010
So the son has to carry the sins of the father? What next he's descended from someone that was at the inquisition so he hates Jews too? Seeing how much money he lost it would seem that he didn't get any info from Hillary.

Just the other day, liberals were bitching and moaning about Trump's father and grandfather and how that was a new excuse not to vote for him. Pot meet kettle much.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one!

Cheers - Dave

I have never said anything about Trump's father or grandfather so you can keep your hypocrisy for yourself tyvm.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I did a little more looking into the Hedge fund deal!! See for yourselves!

On May 10, the New York Times gently dropped a bombshell on the hedge fund investing world of New York’s one-percenters. Hillary and Bill Clinton’s son-in-law, Marc Mezvinsky, who married their only child, Chelsea, in an opulent 2010 wedding, was shuttering the Eaglevale Hellenic Opportunity Fund after it had lost 90 percent of its value. That is a staggering loss for a hedge fund, which is, as its name implies, supposed to have hedges in place to prevent that kind of loss.

The fund with the steep losses is part of a larger hedge fund firm run by Mezvinsky and two former colleagues at Goldman Sachs, Bennett Grau and Mark Mallon. The idea that a hedge fund should wait until it had only 10 percent of its clients’ assets remaining before shutting down is causing angst in billionaire circles, as are many other details surrounding this hedge fund. According to a 2015 article in the Wall Street Journal, the same fund had already lost 48 percent in 2014 – raising the question as to why it wasn’t shuttered then, when clients could have gotten a sizeable amount of their principal returned.

assets remaining before shutting down is causing angst in billionaire circles, as are many other details surrounding this hedge fund. According to a 2015 article in the Wall Street Journal, the same fund had already lost 48 percent in 2014 – raising the question as to why it wasn’t shuttered then, when clients could have gotten a sizeable amount of their principal returned.

According to the account in the New York Times, the Eaglevale Hellenic Opportunity Fund imploded as a result of bullish bets on Greek bank stocks and Greek government debt. That’s raising even more eyebrows in investment circles since it was Goldman Sachs who secretly sold a complex and convoluted derivative deal to Greece in 2001 that hid the true state of its debt, then reworked the deal multiple times until Greece ended up owing Goldman a stunning 5.1 billion euros, almost twice Greece’s original obligation, thus making future bullish bets on Greece highly doubtful. Along the way, Goldman Sachs learned more about Greek debt than just about any player on the planet.

According to a Bloomberg News report, it was Blankfein’s division of Goldman Sachs that structured the derivatives deal with Greece. Our research shows Grau worked in that division at the time. The Bloomberg report notes:

“A gain of 600 million euros represents about 12 percent of the $6.35 billion in revenue Goldman Sachs reported for trading and principal investments in 2001, a business segment that includes the bank’s fixed-income, currencies and commodities division, which arranged the trade and posted record sales that year. The unit, then run by Lloyd C. Blankfein, 57, now the New York-based bank’s chairman and chief executive officer, also went on to post record quarterly revenue the following year.”

The Securities and Exchange Commission actually lists two Eaglevale Hellenic funds, one onshore and one offshore. The address of the offshore fund is 89 Nexus Way, Camana Bay, Grand Cayman – a secrecy jurisdiction address frequently associated with Goldman Sachs’ offerings. For example, in this 2014 J. Aron & Company (JANY) related offering, the 89 Nexus Way address in Grand Cayman is also used. The offering describes JANY as follows:

rest of the article is here!!
link

where does the rabbit hole end, is now the question!!

Pax

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Forgot about manufactured crises only the government can solve? War on drugs, need to turn ourselves into a refugee camp, state police need federal oversight, call for a federal police force? Because they will be less influenced by corruption or political correctness?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

" Doesn't matter if my candidate is more corrupt than Zimbabwe's Mugabe."

Geez , Talk about being Morally Bankrupt . Now that is just Sad...........

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone claiming to be against "the 1%" can't find the Clintons and their intimate connections with banker wall street scum sickening and disgusting. Now we can throw Webb and Hillary's love child into the mix along with her sicko husband. I guess we'll be seeing her stupid grin in politics for decades to come. Cabal, indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: buster2010

it would seem that he didn't get any info from Hillary.

Not because she didn't try. His hedge fund's success was predicated on the success of the Greek economy. Guess what - Hillary was pressuring the EU to bail out Greece at the exact same time. The Foundation was involved too somehow, but I don't want to take the time to research it.

It's readily available information if you're interested in taking a look.

don't worry, he isn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Doesn't matter if my candidate is more corrupt than Zimbabwe's Mugabe."

Geez , Talk about being Morally Bankrupt . Now that is just Sad...........

Are you having trouble with obvious sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Marc's mom is an interesting figure, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes she is!! I will liink to that in a little while not home at the moment...

Thanks,

Pax

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

And pray tell, exactly WHEN was the last time we had 'moderately competent' leadership???

Let me tell you a story, because I'm one of the few people left on this earth that actually reads books. And the thing about books is that if you lie in a book, you WILL be sued for libel. So...

FDR's son in law wrote a book in the early 60s called 'My Manipulated Father In Law'. You can find the book on amazon, but the ORIGINAL is VERY EXPENSIVE for all the usual reasons. In that book, he states that he interviewed the ex-Admiral in charge of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked. And the Admiral told him that the Sec of the Navy had a conversation with George Marshall and FDR a WEEK before Pearl. Turns out the US had cracked the Japanese code more than a month before, and KNEW the attack was happening. They told the Admiral, NOTHING, but DID tell him to send specific ships out to sea on drills (you know, the NEWEST ones). The Sec of the Navy told Marshall that 'we have to inform Pearl'.

And Marshall responded by saying he would do so. In those days there were 3 ways to send info, one of them most definitely NOT for the military, which was a telegram. So, Marshall waited until Saturday, and then sent a freaking telegram, which did not reach Pearl until the evening AFTER the attack! All documented by the SIL.

As to Truman, another book I purchased, which detailed the rampant looting the Japanese did in Asia, beginning in 1898!!! when they invaded Korea, ironically using a false flag attack to do so. Now, you have to understand, that UNLIKE westerners, Asians never trusted banks. So, for well over a thousand years, and more like 2 or 3 thousand years, the chinese, koreans, malaysians, burmese, vietnamese, etc, hoarded gold and platinum and jewels and precious works of art.

The Japanese were SO diligent about looting, that they actually created a GOV'T DEPARTMENT to plan and keep track of all loot. By the time of Pearl, the Japanese had, it is estimated in today's dollars, over 8 trillion dollars of loot. When they attacked the USA, they had planned that the USA would respond, but because it would be involved in the European war (they had rec'd assurances from the Nazis they would declare war on the US as soon as the attack happened), that the US would settle, and the Japanese would keep the Phillipines. So they used the Phillipines as the centerpoint of all loot. Now, once they realized that the US was not going to plea for peace, it was too late to remove the loot, because the US had created a submarine embargo that blew up any ships leaving or entering Manila Bay.

So, the Japs buried the loot. All during the war years, as has been uncovered in civil suits, POW witnesses, and FOIA requests, the Japs brought in engineers and created tunnels all over the place, and created maps, so they could return one day and start recovering. They perped WAY more atrocities than were ever done to any Europeans or Jews. Just as a for instance, they would use POWs to create the tunnels and carry all the loot into the tunnels. And then would line the tunnels with bombs, and close the tunnels, leaving all the POWs inside to die. And make no mistake, this was a complete gov't op, all the way up to Hirohito and his family. They are ALL CRIMINALS. War criminals and should have been shot.

But MacArthur, who was very corrupt, did not do this. Instead he let the elite in Japan keep what they had been able to recover to Japan...about half of it. THe other half, he confiscated and created something called 'the MacArthur Fund', later called the 'M Fund', which Richard Nixon used in 1960 to bribe the Japanese by ceding control of this fund, in exchange for helping to illegally fund his election campaign, which of course he lost, but only because his opponent also bribed criminals in Chicago to stuff the ballet box.

Now, people who never understood how Marcos could siphon many tens of billions of dollars from the Philipines which is a very poor country, well, he did it by torturing and blackmailing the Japanese to give up and in some cases share the loot.

It's a very long story, of which the above is just a little piece of it. Trust me when I say that the effects of the above corruption are very much still destroying society today. I mean, if you want to know WHERE the shadow gov't got the money to create all those black projects, and amass all that power, all you have to do is read up on the Japanese war loot. The title of the book (and there are about a half dozen other books that detail this, but this book is chock full of civil suit documents, criminal documents in Hawaii, and FOIA documents, to leave ZERO DOUBT that all the above is true. The author and his wife's life has been ruined by telling this story, but they are patriotic Americans and knew the story had to be told. They have been threatened, and harassed for decades while investigating this.

So where does Truman land in all this? Well HE was the idiot to decide that the knowledge about the loot would remain a state secret. But it's not just his fault, because FDR's Secretary of War, another war criminal, had discussed many times with FDR what they should do with the Nazi loot once they recovered it after the war. And they both had decided they wanted to use it to create a covert fund to support the leaders in the world they wanted to keep or place in office.

So then there's Eisonhauer, who allowed the CIA to run rampant, and pretty much destroy and decent reputation that American and Americans had overseas. There are a ton of evil stories I've discovered here.

JFK was actually the ONLY president we have had SINCE 1900 at least, that was reasonably competent and honest. And there was a coup etat because of this.

Nixon? As stated above, he bribed the Japs and gave away a fund worth (at the TIME) over 32 billion dollars. He also knew all about the JFK assassination, as also did LBJ, of which one of his mistresses has come out with a death bed confession that the night before the assassination, LBJ came to her hotel after leaving a meeting at the then owner of the Dallas Cowboys and conspirator in JFK's assassination, Clint Murchison. And told her, that as of tomorrow, 'I won't have to worry about that SOB JFK anymore'.

Carter? Well, Jimmy Carter had LUNCH in London, in 1971, with none other than David 'I'm completely evil' Rockefeller, and was soon after a charter member of the Trilateral Commission, a nefarious organization just as traitorous as the CFR.

Bush and Reagan? Please. There was WAY more to Iran Contra than just 'Iran' and 'Contra'. Anyone who does a websearch on Operation Gladio, and Mena Airport CIA Bush Clinton, knows this. Never mind the Bush 'big idea. A New World Order, where the Rule of Law, not the law of the jungle'....yeah, right. Pot, meet freaking kettle.

And don't let's get started on either Clinton and his NAFTA and rape episodes or GWB or Obama. Heck, compared to the rest of them, as bad and as criminal as Obama has been, he's a shining star compared to most of our other presidents...and let me be clear, I am most definitely NOT an Obama fan.

So, what's next? Where does this lead us? Are enough of us finally waking up to the evil that has been going on around us, while most of us have been raising our families, struggling to pay the bills and college...living our lives...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
BTW, the name of the book uncovering the Japanese war looting and the resulting funding of numerous nefarious organizations, INCLUDING the shadow gov't we now have to contend with, is called:

The Yamato Dynasty: The Secret History of Japan's Imperial Family, by Sterling Seagrave, and

Gold Warriors: America's Secret Recovery of Yama#a's Gold, by Sterling Seagrave.

Both books are incredibly well-written, and backed up with a CD, containing copies of ALL civil suit documents, criminal suit documents, and US Gov't and Phillipine and Japanese govt documents detailing and backing up EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And there are MANY many other books that speak of other nefarious acts of our gov't and others. How did I find out about all these books? Well, for many years, I was a collector of first editions, and eventually noticed that there were many books that were published by popular publishers, and were fairly recent (as in the last 100 years or so), but were incredibly expensive, as in thousands of dollars or at the very least, many hundreds.

And I noticed that when I purchased copies of these books, they ALL contained incredibly explosive information that I had not seen in any history books, in high school OR in college (a division one school ranked yearly in the top 5. I'll leave it at that, which just goes to show that WHERE you go to college doesn't matter, they all teach the same lies).

When I went to investigate why they were so expensive, I discovered that the editors/publishers would sometimes later recount being threatened, or their families threatened if they made a second (god forbid a 3rd or 4th) printing. But it usually started with them being offered a bribe to squelch the book, and if that didn't work then 1 above, or they would just purchase the whole company.

Irregardless, they would then pay people to cover libraries and steal the books, to buy up as many copies in circulation as possible. Hence, very expensive books.

But their downfall has been the internet. Because the internet made book publishing really inexpensive, so some patriotic smart businessmen have been finding all these out of print books and reprinting them. It's a freaking tsunami wave of books that TPTB have no way of stopping, short of fullfilling thei globalist strategy....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No , I am a Master at Detecting Sarcasm , but that Sir , was not it . You Meant every Word and it's Context in that Post . Go ahead and Deny it , but the Damage is Done.........

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , I am a Master at Detecting Sarcasm , but that Sir , was not it . You Meant every Word and it's Context in that Post . Go ahead and Deny it , but the Damage is Done.........

Hahahah!

You really think that Hillary Clinton is the candidate I'm voting for?

Really?

You need to adjust your sarcasm detector. It's broken.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Seriously man, let it go. He's either attempting his own form of sarcasm, or is beyond help...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No , your not a Hillary Supporter for Sure , just some Guy tryin' to Bust some Chops on here .

P.S. Fish ain't Bitin' ................)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Seriously man, let it go. He's either attempting his own form of sarcasm, or is beyond help...

Ah , You Want Some ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My Point taken .

www.infowars.com...

(post by Anonymous911 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wikileaks just released more stuff....This time it is voicemails of scandals agaisnt Sanders and donors... find it on Drudge

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join