It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Young Turks working with Youtube?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I must say, I've been watching tyt for a long time now and at times there are things I do not agree with them on. But out of all the media they are the least bias that ive ever come across. They report the facts as they are... And when I say facts I mean the information that is out there they don't manipulate the facts to persuade their viewers into a way of thinking they just report it how it is. I'm not saying they don't get the facts wrong some times considering they get information from msm and I'm sure majority here know that msm do try to persuade and manipulate the facts/lie and by that some of the facts tyt use are just simply wrong. But can't fault them on that because they don't want to be a conspiracy news channel. Because these days even conspiracy news places manipulate the facts to persuade opinion.

As for mr Alex Jones and mark dice people like them years and years ago I believe they were trying to get the word out for the good of every one but nowadays it seems to me they are just out there to make a buck

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

I will back you up on this.

Just after the Alex Jones storming the TYT stage with a massive grin on his kipper incident happened at the RNC, The Young Turks then ran over to the Youtube desk and had the Infowars Youtube videos of the hilarious events deleted so that their edited videos trended and effected peoples opinion.

They had also cut out of their video the part where one of their staff spits in Jones face.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I will back you up on this.

Just after the Alex Jones storming the TYT stage with a massive grin on his kipper incident happened at the RNC, The Young Turks then ran over to the Youtube desk and had the Infowars Youtube videos of the hilarious events deleted so that their edited videos trended and effected peoples opinion.

They had also cut out of their video the part where one of their staff spits in Jones face.

All of that according to Alex Jones. Meanwhile the video's are there for anyone to see both in edited form and full length. Most importantly though is you can watch both the TYT explanation of what happened and Alex Jones version of what happened and compare it to the full length video and see right away that Alex Jones is lying about it right from the start while Cenk description matches exactly what went down.

At least you admit that Alex Jones stormed the stage of TYT. That's more than even Alex would admit to and he's the one who's on video doing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Ill give you an example.

The philando Castile shooting -

TYT said it was a white cop on unarmed black man | Wrong The cop was latino.
TYT said it was a black man with no criminal record | Wrong he had several driving offences, several drug charges some dropped.
TYT Said he was'nt a gang member or enthuisaist| Wrong he was a member of many CRIB facebook pages, Had many posts referencing his support for Blue and for the Crips (blue being the color of crips obv).

They race bait just like the MSM do. There really is'nt a huge difference between them atleast in regards to race but I am currently looking into their other videos and comparing it to both the MSM outlets and the actual facts.

You can't say they get their facts from MSM alot of the time and then say they are better than MSM in regards to facts.
edit on 26-7-2016 by WhatGoldStandard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Alex is in my eyes the Rebulicians Alt news, The TYT democratic. I don't just mean orientation politically I also mean who has atleast some control and influence in their supposedly free, unbiased, Alt news. I think we will see some of these growing Alt News channels becoming very MSM to those who look into their videos instead of just watching and accepting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: Swills

Your twisting my OP and ignoring the main point of this post which isnt the amount of hateful comments its the relation of these comments and the likes/dislikes presented. Some examples of this ------

Well, I dunno what to tell you except you think your small sample size provides you with a definite conclusion but it isn't reality.

My post is both an opinion and a question. This is obvious many times through the question like pose of my post. Why are you twisting this and saying I am claiming a definite conclusion. U = Troll

Bottom line is, people on the internet can and will be very hateful and love nothing more than posting anonymously awful things. You chose a political channel, YouTubes number 1 political/news channel so did you expect the comments section to be all sunshine and kittens?

Again I am well aware hateful comments, troll like comments and cynical comments are on youtube I also know these people feel strongly enough to hit the dislike button. In fact it could be argued someone who hates on a video is more likely to dislike it as they feel so strongly about said video. So again the point is hateful comments vs likes/dislikes. I am not asking why people post hateful/dislike comments so stop answering my posts as if i did.

I got a feeling you may have an agenda here against the TYT. Where do you swing on the spectrum? Left, Center, Right, nowhere? Are you voting, if so for who, Trump, Clinton, Stein, or Johnson.

I have an agenda against liars, shills and trolls. The truth is slowly becoming a myth and manipulation via lies and propaganda is becoming the new "Truth" and can be found everywhere, especially where it matters most.
Voting is a pointless endevour. Stein or Johnson will not win because they never do, It is a two party system. If given the choice between Trump and hilary I would either choose not to vote or vote trump because hilary is the most corrupt and decitful shrew I have seen in a long time. I "swing" on the side of the people as that is what I am. Politicians and government support coorperations and government, not the people. The sooner people realise their system is flawed and stacked against them the better. Throughout history we have been warned and shown the threat of an invasive government that seeks to expand its own powers, the threat this creates, yet people still ignore such things and believe we can just change the system.

First of all..propaganda has been used since the dawn of time by government, enemies, allies etc. It's nothing new. What is new is that these days we have far more sources of info and news and therefore more of a chance of getting the real story.

What doesn't help you is your paranoia that everyone is involved on lies

And lastly, you mention what people these days believe, don't do etc...can I just ask: what exactly are YOU doing to be any different other than moan on ATS? Since you are so enlightened, why are you not trying to educate us poor ignorant sheep?

Moan moan moan, whine whine whine. ...that's all you guys who think you know better or fan see the truth better than everyone else. None of you actually do anything about it..i wonder why.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Lol another idiot who read parts of a wider conversation and thought he would chime in.

For starters being open to all possiblities is different to being paranoid. If I had said Twitter was changing hashtags to hide the true support behind the original people would of said I was paranoid and nuts. But I would of been right. People are so quick to throw the paranoid/conspiracist/crazy cards at people it makes you think they don't even know about how many crazy/paranoid/conspiracists have been on the ball and completely right. Also many conspiracist are wrong but enough have been right about some things that seemed far fetched at the time to put to bed the paranoid crap. Whilst it is your right to disagree don't call me paranoid just for thinking otuside the box and being suspicious.

As far as "you talk about it but don't do anything" read my posts I have said a couple of times I am looking into TYT, MSM and comparing it to actual facts and figures. Here is one quote on this page

I am currently looking into their other videos and comparing it to both the MSM outlets and the actual facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

And is that the only example you can give me? is race baiting your only example that you, your self said ''atleast" in regards to race baiting, and now you're going to go through their video's and compare them to the msm networks? you're going to compare one network to all the msm networks out there? well you better compare them to all of them because that MSM network you do compare tyt to Most likely got their "facts" from another msm network and then compare them to that msm fact source and in this day an age with the internet where do the fact "source's Originate"? So unless you cant figure out where the fact started how can you come to a %100 conclusion that your comparison to tyt and msm is truely fact?

And the ONE example i can give you for the reasoning that TYT is better then MSM networks is that fact that they dont Report on a situation by spewing facts that more then always are "rumors or words that aren't comfirmed" and change after about 10 minutes intervals when they can get a "BREAKING STORY" on a situation that happens that moment.

tyt actually do what you say you're going to do to them.
They compare different networks "Facts" on situations that usually more then already have happened and try to weed through all the rumors and get to the Realism of what happened, and always give you the source of where they got their "facts" from. And by them being the ones that aren't creating the rumors to begin with is the soul reason that makes tyt better even if they come to the same conclusion as the msm networks.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I see what you're saying, and I think that as the main stream media crumbles the "powers that be" are getting smart and are virtually usurping social media to help keep the tide in their favor.

It's what I would do if I wanted to keep the power I was used to.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: 3danimator2014

As far as "you talk about it but don't do anything" read my posts I have said a couple of times I am looking into TYT, MSM and comparing it to actual facts and figures. Here is one quote on this page

I am currently looking into their other videos and comparing it to both the MSM outlets and the actual facts.

...ah, you are "looking into them". Woah, slow slown there! Well..let the world know when you release your findings.

I'm guessing that will be...never? I stand corrected you are a rock for mankind. "Looking into it"? And you call me the idiot? Hehe
edit on 27-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 27-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join