It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can your own soul cause you to go up in smoke?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just edited my response. It's possible the heat is 'compressed'. Like a microwave, with the flames on the surface of the body just being a byproduct of the internal heat from within.

But yes you are correct that these bodies must have endured very extreme temperatures (far exceeding the temperature of any chemical reaction or flame) to burn to ashes in such a short time as a couple of minutes.

There is evidence to suggest the soul is quantum in nature (Hameroff) so I'm wondering, if quantum energy has the ability to do something such as this.
edit on 29-7-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

It's possible the heat is 'compressed'. Like a microwave, with the flames on the surface of the body just being a byproduct of the internal heat from within.

Thats the thing about heat, the hotter it is the harder it is to contain it. Thats why funeral homes have these fire brick ovens and smoke stacks, they generate 1500 degree heat in the combustion chamber, none of it escapes into the building.

Military thermite charges melt and fuse steel, they burn at 5000 degrees. The burning bar for the movie Thief is ten thousand.

Microwaves have to be generated from without and focused onto a central location. Even then thats only so hot, not enough to turn bone to ash.

If you look at all the images associated with the documented cases, you will see a source of heat in the picture, a fire place, a heater, a lamp, a cigarette.

People pass out with a lit cigarette, their clothing smolders, the clothing begins to burn, the body fat is rendered and wicked up by the clothing until all or most of the body is consumed. People born like a candle with the wick on the outside.

Edit: found this:

edit on 29-7-2016 by intrptr because: youtube

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's possible the heat is 'compressed'. Like a microwave, with the flames on the surface of the body just being a byproduct of the internal heat from within.

Thats the thing about heat, the hotter its is the harder it is to contain it. Thats why funeral homes have these fire brick ovens and smoke stacks, they generate 1500 degree heat in the combustion chamber, none of it escapes into the building.

Military thermite charges melt and fuse steel, they burn at 5000 degrees. The burning bar for the movie Thief[/i] is ten thousand.

Microwaves have to be generated from without and focused onto a central location. Even then thats only so hot, not enough to turn bone to ash.

If you look at all the images associated with the documented cases, you will see a source of heat in the picture, a fire place, a heater, a lamp, a cigarette.

People pass out with a lit cigarette, their clothing smolders, the clothing begins to burn, the body fat is rendered and wicked up by the clothing until all or most of the body is consumed. People born like a candle with the wick on the outside.

And as I have said many times, there are cases where the body has burned in minutes (refer to my examples on Page 2 near the end) and no cigarette will cause a body to be reduced to ash in just a few minutes.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You hold onto those rumors if you like. And show the proof, not just claims

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You hold onto those rumors if you like. And show the proof, not just claims

Look up the case of Helen Conway or Yung-Sin-Kim.

It's hard to have ''proof'' when the victim is dead but why would they lie about the time? Do you really think they would just stand there filming the victim dying rather than trying to help them?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You look it up. I've studied this since I was a kid. Have lots of experience with smelting, refining, military incendiaries.

The cases that appear magical are fabrications, imo.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You look it up. I've studied this since I was a kid. Have lots of experience with smelting, refining, military incendiaries.

I tend to agree, because Hillary Clinton is still among us.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Possibly, but there are reports from the authorities about these cases, and also people who have survived a milder version of the experience which are tough for the debunkers.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

bump

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join