It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Whoopi Goldberg Doesn't Care About The Election Being Rigged Against a "White Guy"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Whoopi Goldberg is, and always has been a joke. Which is weird, because as a professional comedian, I don't think she's ever even said anything worthy of a mild, silent, inner chuckle

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TheBulk

She is a disgusting human being.

Sadly, I have had the displeasure of seeing this hag on the View.

Not a good thing.

What kind of torture chamber were you in that you were exposed to "The View?!" Good God, man! Next time, choose the fingernail tear-out option!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
With all due respect, who CARES what Whoopie Goldberg thinks?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
She strikes me as a very dark soul, her comments are corrupt to the core, often. She has terrible opinions and a meanness about her. I think satanist/saturnist is a high probability with her, and her position.

I suppose she thinks her crapola doesn't stink, and people can't see through her, and she assumes this is a role model for troubled inner city youths, or something, maybe giving orders even, not to subtle either.

Really don't like corruption and ugly opinions by someone abusing her position.

Another thing that just is revolting, is people like this, and the other corrupt things, they're always in positions of wealth, and they never had the talent to have obtained them except they were selected.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Racism is wrong and never justified...... but being a bigot is often justified. There are those among us, here on ATS and out there in the real world, who do everything they can to smear the 2 words into one.
Bigotry is not about skin color, it is about beliefs and culture. I dont hate because someones skin isnt the same color as mine..... I hate because of things people say or do... or believe to be acceptable.

If you did not grow in a city Like Detroit, as I did, and you went to a school with 500 white kids and 3 black ones and that is the only people of color you have ever dwelled among...... you have no business telling me about black anything.

Ghetto in America is a culture not a place. It is the end result of a leftover tribal mentality that was imported and reinforced with every slave brought to America........ and left to fester and evolve because no one made the effort educate and assimilate. Ghetto has its own language, its own grammatical rules. It has names that sound foreign to the ears of everyone outside of the culture.

Whoopi is ghetto and always has been...... why anything she says surprises anyone is a mystery.... she always says exactly what I would expect someone holding a tribal mentality to say..... she merely articulates differently than someone from Chicago or Atlanta would

Whoopi is ghetto, always has been. She learned long ago how to use it to her advantage.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How did you twist this to turn Goldberg into a racist again? Maybe her words were not to your liking or interpreted from a racist point of view, but the issues addressed in this short clip go far deeper that and actually are both racist and address the fact that white men want to hold the power.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Unreal that Goldberg can get a reaction out of anyone. People in this thread are incredibly weak. Half of you didn't even understand what she was saying. If there's one thing that's worse than a PC person getting in your face, it's all the crybabies who can't handle anything outside of their own way of thinking. Example: 98% of ats posters.

It's just a ladies opinion. Some of you are males and you show no signs of self confidence and are entirely dominated. As if she decides anything for you. Calm down freak show.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
With all due respect, who CARES what Whoopie Goldberg thinks?

Pretty much. I think the View exists to chafe backsides. It's like most daytime chat shows: designed specifically to test the upper limits of blood pressure medication.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Unreal that Goldberg can get a reaction out of anyone. People in this thread are incredibly weak. Half of you didn't even understand what she was saying. If there's one thing that's worse than a PC person getting in your face, it's all the crybabies who can't handle anything outside of their own way of thinking. Example: 98% of ats posters.

It's just a ladies opinion. Some of you are males and you show no signs of self confidence and are entirely dominated. As if she decides anything for you. Calm down freak show.

Whoopie is influential , whether she should be or not is another matter. She is condoning corruption because corruption exists and probably has favored the "white man"......so is this all about an "eye for an eye" ? Maybe I am sexist, but I honestly am more offended by a ruthless corrupt woman politician then a man....I guess because because it blows up my notion that women can bring more balance to the existing system.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yea ur just using some old crazy star trek actress to reinforce your view that white America is under attack. Calm down. When white ppl complain about racism is like when Americans complain that Obama is a dictator, or king. In the words of bassem youssef you all sound like little babies when faced with the reality of the rest of the world. Things are much worse everywhere else and racism towards non-white ppl is far more prevalent. I'm not telling anyone to check their privileges or w/e retarded social justice warrior movement you have going on in the states. White men have it good. Case in point: dr.dre has some racist white dude block his driveway, so he films him with his phone. White dude leaves, calls the cops and tells them a black guy pulled a gun on him. Police show up at dr.dre residence, cuff him, check him, no guns, they release him. Now do you think ANY white billionaire would've had this problem?

In the word of Jon Stewart when talking about how racism is covered on Fox News: "...you're tired of hearing about racism!? Imagine how facking exhausting it is to live it everyday."

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
@SisterDelirium
"It's like most daytime chat shows: designed specifically to test the upper limits of blood pressure medication."

I never thought of it like that, next big pharma conspiracy maybe? Using idiots on TV to erk people to test stress meds, it is freaking brilliant! Now why didn't I think of this?
edit on 28-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
She really is one of the most disgusting racist pieces of trash that I have ever had the displeasure to see and hear from.
Any fair society would sack her immediately for her racism and hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
@SisterDelirium
"It's like most daytime chat shows: designed specifically to test the upper limits of blood pressure medication."

I never thought of it like that, next big pharma conspiracy maybe? Using idiots on TV to erk people to test stress meds, it is freaking brilliant! Now why didn't I think of this?

I'm picturing people on heart monitors with their eyes pinned open Clockwork-Orange-style and strapped into a LaZboy to watch the View.

Now THAT'S how you do dystopia, my friends.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of rigged elections, I don't hate the GOP.

But here's what Grandmaster Flash has to say about the subject:

Seems the Grandmaster had an ace upon his sleeve, hehe.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was thinking about this earlier and while im sure we can all agree rigging the election for any candidate regardless the reason. But correct me if im wrong but up until recently hasnt it been rigged for white men? Where were you all complaining about how racist the system was?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
How do these idiots not realize they're being antisemitic?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The View is for vapid housewives. Its one of those shows the dr's office's seem to always have on and make you want to go running. Rigging an election is when you make it so votes do not count, which is pretty much what happened to Bernie. He couldn't win. Has it been biased toward males? Yes, as that is who the party has put up. Being biased, isn't the same as rigging

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join