It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Whoopi Goldberg Doesn't Care About The Election Being Rigged Against a "White Guy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
C'mon
It's a political campaign so expect the mud slinging to ramp up progressively until the last day and it'll be coming from a lot of public figures you already know. All in an attempt to sway the swayable slice of potential voters and a lot of people supporting Mrs Clinton are not known for even attending the voting booths so they'll need a lot of persuading to actually do something in order to keep Mr Trump from taking the prize.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I see some major attempted damage control here, it's actually really funny yet sad... I am more offended by her disregard for democracy! Whoopie should have been tearing the democrat party apart! It's comedy gold! I mean, the democrat party that doesn't believe in democracy!

What whoopie is saying is absolutely disgusting! She thinks her and the cronies at the top of that party knows what is best for everyone else! She sees the people as stupid and not able to make an infomed decision. It was very much racism to state she didn't care about some white guy too. But to me that wasn't the most sickening part of her drivel!

EDIT: Also to infer that whoopie can't possibly say something racist because she has a white husband is bunk... It's like saying men who have wives can't be sexist, even if they thought women too stupid to vote, or beat them or treated all women like dogs!

If you switched this round and had some white person saying they didn't care about a black person being cheated out of the election, there would be uproar! There would be calls for their head!

It's a disgusting thing to say, there is no need!
edit on 27-7-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Amazing I never expected Whoopi to be like that, but in the UK we have Diane Abbot MP whose as racist as hell when it suits her. What gets me is the unfairness of all of this venom aimed at every single white person regardless of their personal attitude on this subject and the fact these people don't get prosecuted yet if you're white you do, racist of what in fact?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is unbelievable. First off, I think your dead set in showing or proving racism against white people, it's almost all you post.

Second of all, you took that one line sentence way out of context. Your headline AND the title for the youtube video is way out of line. If you bothered to be even somewhat partial, then you would know that Whoopi said since the system is rigged anyway, (she gave an example) she's not going to get upset if that same rigged system is against a white guy.

Third of all, your claiming Whoopi is racist? You need a reality check and actually pay attention rather than use youtube clips. Whoopi has said alot over the years while she's been on the view. She's free to have her own opinion.

But the only opinion your interested in is that racism against white people.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
This is unbelievable. First off, I think your dead set in showing or proving racism against white people, it's almost all you post.

Not all my posts, but even if it was, what's wrong with exposing racism that many people regard as acceptable and main stream?

Second of all, you took that one line sentence way out of context. Your headline AND the title for the youtube video is way out of line. If you bothered to be even somewhat partial, then you would know that Whoopi said since the system is rigged anyway, (she gave an example) she's not going to get upset if that same rigged system is against a white guy.

Right, why is white guy even part of the sentence? Because woopie sees white people as an acceptable target for derision.

Third of all, your claiming Whoopi is racist? You need a reality check and actually pay attention rather than use youtube clips. Whoopi has said alot over the years while she's been on the view. She's free to have her own opinion.

Yes and I'm free to criticize that opinion. Woopie has a long history of racist comments, which saddens as me as someone who grew up with her on STTNG and always liked her.

But the only opinion your interested in is that racism against white people.

That's one of my interests yes, but I post about all kinds of different things. You'll find I have some UFO related posts, computer related and general politics.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Relax Whoopi, Bernie doesn't think of himself as a white guy too! On a serious note, what ever happened to Whoopi who was such a delightful actress? She basically agrees with Bernie Sanders politically but still is not disturbed to see the system rigged against him because he's a white guy? Ever since she got into TheView she has become extremely racist and one sided.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My biggest question is, why does anyone listen to Whoopi Goldberg?? Or better, care what she thinks?

Most celebrities are dip sh*ts anyways. They lack proper education, but believe because they're famous, that somehow what they have to say is important/meaningful..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bias...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So are you insinuting that because she perceives the system as being rigged against females and/or blacks in the past, it is now okay to actually rig the system against white males in the present?

Let me take it one step further...

Say I want to run for political office as a white male in the future.

Now, I have never participated in any "rigging" of any political system, EVER. As such, would it be okay to rig the system against me, a white male?

Surely that isn't fair, and in fact racist right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Don't underestimate the power and influence that celebrities have on the population, especially in America.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First mistake is to associate any kind of intelligence or wisdom to professional pretenders (actors & actresses). It boggles the mind how people can imagine someone who spends a majority of their life in a fantasy world, could possibly have anything intelligent to say about the happenings in the real world. Remember the old commercials for medications, "I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV." So because they pretend so well, people should believe them, or pay attention to what they say!

I think we are living in "Bizarro World".

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm a black guy who voted for that white guy, and I am upset that electoral fraud was committed and they don't.

She and every other person who condones this garbage are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The thing I find so mind-numbingly stupid about her commentary is this: the system isn't rigged for race, it's rigged for class.

It's the money, stupid.

So what if we had a black puppet for 8 years and we get a female puppet for 8 years to come?

The problem doesn't rest with the genitalia or melanin present in the candidate. The problem is that, outside a certain class with certain levels of wealth and connection, people have no political voice.

She's right that the system is rigged and people should do their homework. But race and gender mean NOTHING to the problem at hand.

I can't believe the View is still on TV. They're such ridiculous clucking hens.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Racist Whoopi Goldberg Doesn't Care About The Election Being Rigged Against a "White Guy"

When people come right out and say this.

People?

We live in a KLEPTOCRACY.

And they don't even care.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Relax Whoopi, Bernie doesn't think of himself as a white guy too! On a serious note, what ever happened to Whoopi who was such a delightful actress? She basically agrees with Bernie Sanders politically but still is not disturbed to see the system rigged against him because he's a white guy? Ever since she got into TheView she has become extremely racist and one sided.

Agree with this a lot....Whoopie sold out, " The ends justifies the Means "......is the absolute opposite of unifying the people to the TOUGH road we have ahead......it is absolutely unacceptable to justify that "in this case" the RIGGED system is OK.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just another example of the encouraged racial hatred against Caucasians that a lot of mentally ill liberals have been pushing for.

Personally I have heard Whoopi spew her hatred against white men in general for decades now, she is a disgusting, vile bigot.

Really she belongs locked up inside a mental asylum, in a padded room with a strait jacket on, and a red pulp fiction ball stuffed in her mouth to shut it up. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Whoopi needs to quit and stop embarrassing herself on TV...Get out of this political stuff.She gets to angry over it.Matter of fact please shut down The View...Lousy show
edit on 27-7-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Agree with this a lot....Whoopie sold out, " The ends justifies the Means "......is the absolute opposite of unifying the people to the TOUGH road we have ahead......it is absolutely unacceptable to justify that "in this case" the RIGGED system is OK.

She has become a race baiter full of hate and prejudice candice is only one on show with half a brain. She has also become bossy trying to tell everyone what they need to do and how." I can't get mad that the system is rigged against the white guy." Damn, leave it to her to inject race into the issue. I'm willing to bet that if Hillary did this same to a black man then she would be up in arms. They are also not booing because she's a woman, they are booing because she (Hillary) is corrupt. Equal opportunities to boo anyone corrupt.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I can honestly say that anyone who still supports Hillary is anti-freedom, is an authoritarian boot-licker, and despises the US of A.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

S&F Sadly, there are too many women who take their (Whoopi & Behar) opinions seriously.

Both are pea-brains incapable of independent thinking -- they just parrot pre-fabricated Leftist "opinions."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join