It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Whoopi Goldberg Doesn't Care About The Election Being Rigged Against a "White Guy"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
you obviously don't understand what racism is, lol

A belief that there is an inherent inferiority about a group based on their skin color.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What is wrong with this big fat piggy of a girl. Hasn't she already made enough money to just go somewhere and shut up?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Whoopi's husband is white and she has an interracial daughter. I hardly believe she is racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I didn't see what she said so much as racist, but more the "ends justify the means" for Hillary to get elected. Whoopie knows all about swimming with the sharks, she's been a Hollywood insider for many years.

For her to give a "nod and wink" to corrupting the political process anymore then it already is lowers my respect for her considerably.....she was once a champion to help the homeless, told it like it was about social issues...at least from her perspective....but I always read her as "real and honest" ....down to Earth......another sell-out , even her body shows her disconnect from reality.
edit on 26-7-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Your op is wrong she said no such thing. She was discussing how the system has been rigged. And made the statement it's always been that way which is true. What part I disagree with her on however it has never been so blatant. But please stop with the racist crap we have people calling others racist and I can't help but think back. See when i was growing up i found a racist will often hide there racism by shifting the blame to others. So if you don't like Whoopi because she's black that's fine but no need to call her a racist.
edit on 7/26/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whoopie----ugh.

What was Ted Danson thinking anyway....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'll admit that Hillary is equal opportunity, she wants the opportunity to screw everyone equally. She doesn't care if your black, white, male, female. When it's all said and done she is doing this for the same reason any other establishment candidate does, for their own interests and the interests of the companies that foot the bill of their election (buy their election).

That being said I'm floored the black community forgot that Bernie was actually at the rallies for equal rights and got arrested for a sit in. And either everyone truly believes or the media did a beautiful job of painting the picture it's just another white politician and only Hillary is out for everyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yeah but she was pretty good in 'Jumpin Jack Flash' though.

Gonna let this one slide.

But that's mighty powerful racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
[yvid]F9txtmO91kE[/yvid

At some point the idiot Joy Beher has to virtue signal and claims "make American great again" is racist for reasons. Of course she leaves out that this slogan or variations of it have been used by both parts going back decades. The Democrats used "take our country back" in 2004!

I don't think Joy was implying or stating the "Make America Great Again" slogan was racist. I believe she was attempting to clarify for audiences what exactly Whoopi was trying to say with all that diarrhea flowing from her mouth everywhere.

Joy is like the bitch aunt everyone has in their family and she has no problem speaking her mind or articulating herself to audiences.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"I can't get mad that the system is rigged against the white guy"

Whoopi Goldberg - 2016

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
cannot, f-(k!ng stand whoopi goldberg............
a thousand times

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
"I can't get mad that the system is rigged against the white guy"

Whoopi Goldberg - 2016

And what was her next statement it's been rugged against women for years. What you did is take a statement out of context in an attempt to rewrite what she said. Either you hate her don't blame you not particularly fond of her myself. Or you feel a need to push this racist agenda thr media is trying to push. Either way Whoopi was married to a white man and I hardly think she hates white guys. In fact truth be told most of her friends are probably white. To try to make her out to be racist is stupid. And that makes me ask why certain people feel this need to do so??

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is really no surprise...she holds the same racist liberal views that most of Hollywood does.

What the Hell happened to her tho? She got BIG!
edit on 27-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Whoopi is the female and black Al Franken. Whanken.
edit on 7/27/2016 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/27/2016 by shockedonlooker because: changed an i into an e

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As I've said before, the progressive left, like these bimbos here, have nothing to do with wanting equality. Equality has nothing to do with it, it's just how they've phrased their agenda.

And their agenda isn't to be equal, it's to be superior. They'll simply demand more, more and more. That's what progressives do. First complain about smoking in restaurants, then complain about smoking within 20 ft of a building, then complain about smoking in a park, and finally come after smokers in their own apartments. If they could, they'd ban smoking on the moon.

It's all about suppression. They want to suppress those they don't agree with while becoming the superior class themselves.

And that's why logic and facts don't matter. It's an ideology.
edit on 27-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Her and that creature of a woman Oprah are some of the most racist beings on the planet. It disgusts me we share the same earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Is this the current state of my beloved ATS? Oh this white guy is racist, well look at the black folks they're more racist. This thread is irrelevant. Its just the attempt of another undercover bigot to assemble other like minded bigots in one place to hold a online witch hunt against whatever group of people they dont like.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

Her and that creature of a woman Oprah are some of the most racist beings on the planet. It disgusts me we share the same earth.

Why because they are rich? Black? Or women?
Maybe a lot of all of the above!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

As I've said before, the progressive left, like these bimbos here, have nothing to do with wanting equality. Equality has nothing to do with it, it's just how they've phrased their agenda.

And their agenda isn't to be equal, it's to be superior. They'll simply demand more, more and more. That's what progressives do. First complain about smoking in restaurants, then complain about smoking within 20 ft of a building, then complain about smoking in a park, and finally come after smokers in their own apartments. If they could, they'd ban smoking on the moon.

It's all about suppression. They want to suppress those they don't agree with while becoming the superior class themselves.

And that's why logic and facts don't matter. It's an ideology.

Using terms like bimbos=no credibility
Whatever came after that, as brilliant as im sure it was, id rather not read.

Logically amd factually speaking, im sure your a sexist and your a smoker.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
Dont you love when when extremely rich and privileged people still cry discrimination and racism.

Whoopie has been at the very top and was in our living rooms every year with Robin Williams and Billy Crystal.

She has made more money then most of us on here combined yet she still cries racism and prejudice.

Whoopie can suck it.

Well you have to think, she is this rich and well off and still talking about racism then, it's not just some made up thing effecting only a few people which some people still pretend doesn't exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join