It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Priest killed by Islamic terrorists during morning mass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Cowardly and stupid way to fight...IF expected.
THAT is the problem with automated PROXIES.
It did make killing too easy.
WE LEARNED that from Star Trek by the way, in the 60s,where's Kirk when ya NEED 'im.
edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What I find ludicrous is that sooo many people still believe that the world is black and white, monochromatic, that things are so simple that they can be brushed off, all the better to sink into comfortable Us VS Them paradigms, despite the hand that moves the strings having to reach over the dividing line between the two, just to make the marionette dance for the cameras.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

IS there a phobia of complexity here?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I would certainly entertain the possibility, given the evidence at hand. Its as if subtext is a funny joke that people heard once, gets trotted out so they can watch a movie, then packed away because real life is aparently not so complicated!

Drives me bloody nuts. When you cannot miss the hidden hand, and many around you remain unaware of it, you have to assume that some dysfunction is afoot.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

A topic is made that explains a(nother) person is killed by Islamic terrorists

You reply with the age old "drone strikes and bombing raids kill more Muslims in the ME than Europeans have been killed in Europe by Muslim terrorists" garbage. No condolences for the family of the deceased, no alternative methods proposed, simply being an apologist and trying to equate the murder of innocents in Europe to the unintentional (albeit still tragic) deaths of innocents in an active war zone.

Oh, and while we are about it, if you fail to see that there is a direct connection between the creation of terror groups, both as proxies AND as a direct, predictable outcome of foreign policy stupidity which continues to this day, then you may need to get yourself a clue sir. Ignorance like that is hardly going to avail you of much.

Of course there is a link between deaths caused by our governments and the deaths of Europeans - but it doesn't make it right, and you failed to condemn the attack in all of your mental gymnastics in trying to be straight and narrow, high and mighty "I stand up for everyones rights" nonsense.

And as for my issue with surveillance, I would protest most strongly at ANY surveillance ANYWHERE without a specific, named target, and a warrant. I believe in liberty. Some only give it lip service.

With liberty comes the idea that generally the people for whom that liberty is slated for are people who also value liberty. This is not true for a not insignificant number of the Muslims that are flooding Europe. How many polls do you have to see of Muslim immigrant attitudes towards Western values before you can see that? When laws were written in the West, they were written with the not unreasonable idea that the people for whom they were for hold a common set of values. When more than a quarter of an alien population thinks suicide bombings against "enemies" of their religion are always justified, new rules need to be put into place.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

More than fifty percent of conservative voters approve of bombing the crap out of as many innocent people as it takes to kill all terrorists.

We can compare statistics and the results of biased opinion polling all day if you like. For every outrageous result you can find in favour of your point of view I can find one in favour of mine. All that means, is that both terrorists, and conservative warmongers with a kill boner programmed by their corporate controllers in the MIC are playing a game to see who is the most stupid. It does not address the problem, or protect the innocent from its knock on effects.

Furthermore, it is not necessary to state that I will pray for the fallen before I sleep tonight, nor to condemn an act that can ONLY be condemned. But it IS necessary to continue to do what I have always tried to do around here. Hit the heart of the problem without engaging with the distractions. There is NOTHING wrong with that. If more people were prepared to do that, then we would be in better shape as a species.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

When you cannot miss the hidden hand, and many around you remain unaware of it,

When you tell yourself these things does it make you feel better? In my experience the ones that boast of how much they know are the ones that know very little.

And by the evidence of your mediocre arguments tonight i would have to assume some dysfunction is afoot....

Now my special snowflake, before you get triggered again, best to go off to your safe space.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How much longer until the people of Germany and France take to the streets?

Exactly how many of their own need to get murdered in gruesome ways before an uprising?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

No it does not make me feel good. It makes me concerned for the future of my species.

And there are no safe spaces in this world. My whole point is that no where, and no one should be safe. Everyone should be free to live and die with their freedoms and rights intact, to pay the price of liberty, not be caught in the teeth of tyranny such as is afoot at the moment.

Of the two of us, it is not me that is acting as if they would benefit from not being in a free speech zone right now.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Lol, Snowflake, You mad...

Well, Im off to bed, Work in the morning, Some of us have to pay taxes for all the free s**t you liberals keep handing out, For the record, I totally agree with your first 2 paragraphs in that last post, Take care.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Well enjoy your sleep.

Also, I run a small business, so I also pay my way, for the things that we do for those less fortunate than themselves. I actually live my beliefs, not just speak them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I own a small business as well, We may have something in common after all.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What is going on with France? Sigh... may he rest in peace!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

When will enough be enough? The world needs to clean house!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Is there ANY way CELLPHONES can do that?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well, I have a mobile device, and I am still walking around with my eyes open to reality, so if it is cell phones, it is not working on mine!

edit on 26-7-2016 by TrueBrit because: Guff

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If you're chacing F##KING Pokemon , YES it has.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here is the story from a survivor..usdefensewatch.com... -loved-all-people-regardless-of-religion/
Oh well ,THEY want make a CRUSADE maybe ALL of Christiandom take them UP on it...BYE,BYE Islam.....NOT(The middle ages are OVER ,people)
I guess THATS why we don't really get religious or emotional during the technical execution of a mission,we aren't really distracted when we are soldiering by much JUST the mission and to win.
edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Some terror attack happening right now in a Paris church. Someone see it? I'm at work so can't spend time on too much research over the msm............................................................

top topics

<< 1   >>

join