It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The is no way Russia could EVER hack Hillary's bathroom server, but the DNC would be a cake walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Step 1
Buy some yoga pants

Step 2
Put the yoga pants on

Step 3
Try to explain how Hillary's personal bathroom server is more secure the the DNC server.

Step 4
Take the yoga pants off

Step 5
Take a long shower to make yourself feel clean

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I guess I don't follow. Is Hillary's bathroom guarded by predictable men who would be too distracted by the yoga pants? Who is wearing the yoga pants?

So many questions

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think I just pooped in my yoga pants a little.
What is this thread about?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think I just pooped in my yoga pants a little.
What is this thread about?

So you're the one who left the skid marks in my yoga pants!
You had better check the color of your milk in your Wheaties tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No one needed to really "hack" the Clinton server.

At least for a while anyhow... they could have place "bugs" and "backdoors" during this time as well.

Venafi, a Salt Lake City computer security firm, has conducted an analysis of clintonemail.com and determined that “for the first three months of Secretary Clinton’s term, access to the server was not encrypted or authenticated with a digital certificate.” In other words: For three months, Clinton’s server lay vulnerable to snooping, hacking, and spoofing.

Source

The hypcrisy on this one is staggering.
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I hear there were reports she was intentionally selling info to the Rothschilds too

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think there is a very good chance that it was hacked and the people who hacked it will be providing the proof at some point in the future,but for now they are going to use what they stole from the server to blackmail her.
can you think of a more enviable position for a foreign country to be in than to have the chance to blackmail a U.S. president?
They will hold onto that info that they hacked from her server until they know if she will be elected or not.if she is elected they will use it to blackmail her, if she isn`t elected then maybe they will release some of it to show that they did indeed hack her server.
if you vote for hillary your basically gambling the security of the U.S. in a bet that her server wasn`t hacked.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What ever you want to imagine I guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Link?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wait you didn't say what we do with the yoga pants? Do they go in the hamper or do we think we can get one more day out of them?
Have we actually done yoga in them or did we just put them on because they're comfortable?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That server was last in use four years ago and she wasn't running for president and at that time was saying that she might not. So if they got her what are they waiting for?
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

sent you a U2U

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

maybe they already have blackmailed her when she secretary of state, how would we know?
she already ran for president in 2008, you don`t think they are patient enough to wait for her to run again?

in any case i`m not willing to gamble the security of the country on the chance that they didn`t hack it.
if you win the bet you win very little if anything but if you lose that bet you lose too much.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I'm pretty sure as president she'd have much better technology now than in 2011 when she left SOS office.
As good as they can do anyway.

As for them holding out four years to reveal anything they hacked its like the plot of Delores Claiborne. Find out the richest lady in town has left her fortune to you and waiting eight years while working your fingers to the bone every day then kill her ...just to throw the cops off the trail.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There are so many levels of security classifications its ridiculous. Anything Hillary had on her server would be low level stuff...more embarrassing then a security breach ie think Snowden. The real time stuff is face to face or kept on DOD systems. State Department doesnt get the juicy stuff people....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Not to worry. No one can get to Hillary's server. I am now and have been on close guard.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: capecrusader

In January 2015, VICE News filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit demanding that the State Department release all of the emails Hillary Clinton sent and received during her tenure as secretary of state. As a result, the government released 30,000 emails — but it also withheld 22 because they contained top secret information.

The seven email chains, the State Department said, would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if publicly released. The new details released on Friday about the top secret emails was made in a so-called Vaughn Index, a document prepared in FOIA lawsuits in which government agencies justify the withholding of information under a FOIA exemption.

Source

Doesn't look like low level stuff to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Clinton should have went with the story that the emails and server were actually a honeypot or disinformation....intended to confuse adversaries.

That would work for domestic consumption, as well as it would not disclose any methods that are unknown in the industry.

top topics

join