It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't have the experience to be Prez: but Michelle does???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
You may be right about the political system in the U.S., but the remedy is on the way.
P.S. Put down the Game Boy and Google British news. You might find things interesting in your own country too if you ever have time to look. You tried to take us down twice and failed. Then we saved your butts with the Lend Lease Act which wasn't paid off until December 29, 2006, 50years after the end of the war (and it was interest free.)
You're welcome.

edit on 26-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: None of your business

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

That star is from me. Funny has to be awarded

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Her last job was window dressing for the president of the united states.

Somebody, PLEASE CLOSE THE DAMNED WINDOW!"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why? She's super pretty. Has style, is smart. If I was a guy, I'd be all like OPEN THE WINDOW.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
In this day and age you can call yourself anything you want... even smart.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

She is certainly smarter than I am.
Not much love for the first lady?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh, I just think she is just peachy now that she is proud to be an American.

edit on 26-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: Why do you care?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I do not own a Game Boy. As for the news and affairs pertaining to the history of this nation, and most of the others on this planet, I have an extensive familiarity with these things, which you would know if you had been around here for more than five minutes, figuratively speaking. Perhaps you could benefit from some perspective not centred on your own nations petty concerns, a broader perspective, hewn from constant immersion in the issues of today, and the clear comparisons to be made with other times and locations going through similar things.

Or you could continue with your bravado and exceptionalism. It makes no odds to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: thinline

Once again. Nobody is running against nobody. It's all fake. There is no real 2 parties political war.

Trueman said it best

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I am not petty. I have great international concerns. I am truly interested and am researching fully, which bathroom I must use when I go into Target.

Thank you for giving me your Curriculum Vitae, in great generalizations of course so I don't have to read big words.

P.S. Maybe your mom will get you a Gameboy for Christmas or Ramadan or whatever you call it over there now.

edit on 26-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: Nobody really cares.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ah, I see. You are not petty, and yet appear to be using some sort of baiting tactic. That fits entirely with your assertion. Not one bit of bi polarity happening there!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I bait no one. Not even myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Michelle is definitely more qualified than Trump.

Trump has no experience in the inner-workings of the white house, he doesnt know what he doesnt know. Michelle Obama DOES have experience and knowledge of the inner-workings. The FLOTUS is an actual political position and Im 100% sure Michelle has been involved and consulted on NUMEROUS things in the white house.

Michelle graduated from BOTH Princeton AND Harvard...

She passed the Bar exam..

She worked as an assistant to the Chicago Mayor.. as well as worked as the Assistant Commissioner of planning and development in Chicago, She has been the executive Director of a major Charity, She was on the board of Directors for a major consumables company, she was VP of community affairs at a major hospital, and lastly she was an executive board member on the Chicago council on Global affairs..

Go look at Trumps resume..

She is 1000x more qualified for a political position than Trump. Its not even a question.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I passed the Bar and I'm and idiot.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Trump has no experience in the inner-workings of the white house, he doesnt know what he doesnt know.

No one does until they get there.

As for her experience, if you think the business world isn't political you're cracked.

Trump can box with the best of them, especially if he chooses his cabinet wisely.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join