It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm interested in why you would call me a radical.

I am interested in why you would say this, did I call you a radical?

I quoted something you wrote and asked 2 questions,

The first question of are you a Muslim is irrelevant because you say "us infidels" which I assume you are talking about yourself and others that dont believe in the God of Abraham, however if you are a Jew or Christian then not sure how you could call yourself an infidel.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: intrptr

Do you live underground?

Come on at least make an attempt to back up your accusations.

Is the Churchians (as you put it) Bush/Obama and the USA?

Is the Churchians Putin or Russia?

Is the Churchians Blair and the UK?

Is the Churchians France Germany etc,the whole of Europe?

We all know most of these wars have been solely about oil, amongst it some that are Muslim vs Muslim, which has nothing to do with the Church at all.

I see from your other post this is a religious thing with you, too. Not going to try and convince you of anything. All that hates is going to burn you up kid.

It does burn me to learn and hear so many people getting killed slaughtered raped etc, especially when it was the deluded Mohamad that is the root cause, who was deceived and has deceived so many up until this day and you and I know it will get worse not better.

But thanks for the feigned thoughtfulness/insult for me personally, I will accept it anyway.

Simply put, its a 'religious thing' every time the media mentions Islam, Muslim or Jihad. And they do that all_day_long.

It becomes a "religious thing" (as you put it) when one of these murdering psychos proudly and loudly exclaims "God is Great" as some of his last words on this Earth. THAT is when it becomes a "religious thing".

Hint, a blindfold will never allow you to see the truth. You will only hear the lies being told by those closest to you.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It becomes a "religious thing" (as you put it) when one of these murdering psychos proudly and loudly exclaims "God is Great" as some of his last words on this Earth. THAT is when it becomes a "religious thing".

No, thats shooting back turned into something religious to distract the 'war on terror' is a fakery. Really, a war for oil reserves and other resources.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's it, continue to blindly defend this human trash that kills for your god. Frankly, I believe his days are numbered...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

That's it, continue to blindly defend this human trash that kills for your god. Frankly, I believe his days are numbered...

Blind Hate like that is / has always been the problem. Remember when I said I see your position is a religious one? The religion of hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You said:

This sounds more like a radical point of view, are you maybe a radical?

I said: "why do you think I'm a radical? A radical what"

You said:

did I call you a radical?

Then I ask, Why are you talking about radicals?

And yes, clearly I'm not Muslim otherwise I wouldn't be referring to infidels "like us" I took your question to be a rhetorical one because it was self-evident. Jews and Christians may not be infidels but they would be Kafirs though. Just say'n
edit on 28-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Whatever gets you through the night. My dislike is focused upon those psychotic minds that think killing a person that does not believe in their ideas of a deity is somehow justified. Regardless of religious selection. But you keep listening to and defending them, your true self will be revealed for all here to see. As an apologist, you have just as much blood on your hand each time this happens IMO.

edit on 7/28/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I said: "why do you think I'm a radical? A radical what"

No you didn't.

are you mistaken on what you said or are you deliberately trying to change what you said?

You said you were interested why I would call you a radical, which I didn't.

I asked if you were, based on what and how you wrote what you did about 'infidels'.

Those views are held by fanatical religious freaks that are hell bent on death in my opinion, its not an Islamic viewpoint.

You said: did I call you a radical? Then I ask, Why are you talking about radicals?

again, I think you might need reread where and what was said.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"infidel" is not a view held by radical zealots. It's a word to describe a non-believer. We've been through this I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

"infidel" is not a view held by radical zealots. It's a word to describe a non-believer. We've been through this I think.

yes, however that is not the view I was talking about.

I meant by you saying " but from the Islamic point of view it's us infidels that are #. "

Some Muslims might view infidels as such however not all, some Muslims have faith in Allah's judgement and don't judge infidels and kafirs, Muslims with a more radical view point might view it that way however that is not "an Islamic viewpoint" just how some Muslims view things.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Muslims with a more radical view point might view it that way however that is not "an Islamic viewpoint"

Well, lol ok, if it's not an Islamic view point from a Muslim, then what is it? Buddhist? Of course it's an Islamic view point. You're trying to twist something here, confirmation bias? If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Look, the majority of Muslims in Muslim nations believe Infidels are second class citizens. Is this not correct? Doesn't the tenets of Islam specifically instruct its followers that Allah hates all non-Muslims? That Muslims are superior to all non-Muslims. This isn't a radical point of view, this is just Islam.

But... you will have me believe the watered down version of Islam is true Islam. Is that what you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join