It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars has life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

After the long journey I made it to Mars. NASA only sent one person because they were afraid two humans would fight after being locked up for months. There is no mission for me back to earth. I can see the pretty blue planet at night. Earth looks like a bright blue eyeball.

After my daytime walks and experiments I sit at night and stare at the earth. From my view you would never know their is fighting and hate everywhere. Earth looks so peaceful from Mars. NASA even hooked me up with satellite internet. I am connected to ATS writing this right now. My connection has a 14 min delay but I am connected.

The big answer to the question is their life on Mars? No their are no green people here. Yes life is here. Mars is a hot planet in the day, too hot to be outside. The Martians all live inside this red ball. We have met but I cannot understand their talk. I just point to earth and point to myself.

We are working together so we can understand each other.

Today I entered the inside of Mars.

Going from red dusty sand to the opening I was shell shocked! Rivers flowing with Martian trees, cars flying around. No fighting just a peaceful place. Strange birds chirping and landing on the Martians.

As months went on I was taught their way of speaking. ♑️♌️♉️⛎♍️ Means Hello earth one it is nice to meet you. Best I can do for now. They also talk without talking using the mind. I am in training now for this. Yes I have fallen in love with a beautiful Martian named in English Foralllove! That is her name.

I do not contact NASA anymore because I am afraid if I told them the truth they would come here with loads of humans and wreck this amazing place. More soon.
edit on 7 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 26 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2016 by NOBUTNOIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A few days after landing I was hearing strange noises. Pounding sounds. Well the Martians were not really happy. We ends up after a while getting along.

Life on Mars is much different than on Earth. There is no money involved. Mars is a service center. Everyone helps each other. Every Martian has a job. Some are farmers and let me tell you the organic veggies are amazing. I brought tomato seeds with me to try to grow for food. The Martians took my seeds and now we have a mass amount of organic tomatoes.

Doctors here are free. No pesky lawyers! Just a amazing way to live. The Martians trade services amount each other. If I wanted a flying car I would teach the automakers family about planet earth and is crazy humans.

More soon!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NOBUTNOIAM

I saw your edit before you deleted it. You can add to this story! Feel free!

new topics

top topics

join