It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun interactive tool that allows YOU to predict who will be the next President.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now it's your turn to be a pundit. With most of all of the T.V. talking heads so wrong about this election season, we can't be any worse, and I bet the intelligence of the ATS team will reflect what is REALLY happening.

You can pick and choose and change those states that you believe will vote Red or Blue.

It will take 270 electoral votes to win the 2016 presidential election. Click states on this interactive map to create your own 2016 election forecast.

2016 Presidential Election Map Tool

Have fun, come back often to make changes and let's see how rigged the system is and listen to the Mass Lame Liberal Media coronate Crooked Hilary.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

You are right...that was really fun to play with!

How is should be:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Presidents are selected. Maybe the Trump Train can undue that, goodluck there. The closest for me is blank because the system as a whole is a farce. I'm in favor of dropping the two party charade system giving a new path to help stop the disease of partisan politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

This country is already great. It's the greatest nation on the planet. People who don't think we are a great nation have no business trying to get elected president.
This is so bass akwards. Presidential candidates should be patriotic and love their country.
Can you imagine Putin saying Russia is broken? Can you hear queen Elizabeth say Great British is a mess?

What leaders tell their people their country sucks?

They don't. He will never be elected. His message of hate will only attract so many voters.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This country is already great. It's the greatest nation on the planet. People who don't think we are a great nation have no business trying to get elected president.

And then like Germany...what used to be a great country, allowed hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees into their country only to be infiltrated and attacked. Great leader? I don't think so.

HRC is going to do the same to US. You want blood on your hands?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

This is my best guess even though I was a bit generous to the republicans on a couple of states:

This leaves it at 281 to 257.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Let's revisit this in 2020 and see ok?

The way back machine above called archive can take us back to 2008 to see how many predictions about Obama came true.
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

North Carolina I believe will be blue. They have been changing as Virginia has.
I don't know how to embed on an android but that's the only difference between your map and the one I did.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

North Carolina I believe will be blue. They have been changing as Virginia has.
I don't know how to embed on an android but that's the only difference between your map and the one I did.

I struggled with North Carolina but all of their recent social conservative legislation tipped it over to red for me. I really hope you're right.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Abysha because: redundant redundancy

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, maybe that is where you are missing the message. It is not about change it is about making it better. Greater. Stronger. It is a mess. We are further in debt. GDP tanked. Stocks are great for the rich. Jobs are scarce in entry fields and those who worked in industries for decades cannot move laterally to other companies. It needs some help. Why not have someone who builds and knows projects?

When did he ever say it sucks either? He said there are issues and you have to take care of it. Lets take illegal immigration. You have to do something. Not tell your country to be more tolerant and listen to those who protest. How about LISTEN to your leaders for direction.

What world leader after a terror attack would not say we must defend ourselves but instead says be more tolerant?

Anyone who sees hate in his message is not listening...they are reading other peoples opinions and forming their own.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you live in fear you are always thinking about defense. You are always looking for ways to run and hide.
I think we are strong. I think we have a great military. I live in a highly military region and most of my friends are in the military or are retired from the military.
Nothing's perfect. They complain about the V.A.
You live in a fantasy where the president leaves us vulnerable but remember when they brought down the towers and crashed into the Pentagon Bush was president.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

www.270towin.com...

That's pretty much EXACTLY what I predicted too...number wise, slightly different states.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Wow, I'm shocked by the results of my prediction.

What did I get wrong?

I think I need help with Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arizona, Vermont and New Hampshire.
Did I get Iowa right?

Florida and Texas are really tough ones too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You had New York wrong. N.Y. is blue and always has been.
Donalds votes in the primaries were nothing to Hillary's numbers there because N.Y. has many more democrats then republican registered voters.
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Florida is always a tough call. North and south are very culturally different. I'm putting any state with a high Latino population in the blue this year because of the wall and the judge issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Florida is a lock and NY has no love for Hillary but a lot for Donald. I think NC he will not take. There are no guarantees this election except for a good race. Poll numbers a week after the DNC will be telling for all. If he does not dip and she is already bleeding millions a week in negative ads it is not good for her campaign.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

If you live in fear you are always thinking about defense. You are always looking for ways to run and hide.
I think we are strong. I think we have a great military. I live in a highly military region and most of my friends are in the military or are retired from the military.
Nothing's perfect. They complain about the V.A.
You live in a fantasy where the president leaves us vulnerable but remember when they brought down the towers and crashed into the Pentagon Bush was president.

The president really doesn't do that much. They are generally just agenda puppets controlled by their handlers and Congress. We know the Congress critters aren't going to allow the POTUS to change the system in favour of the people or dismantle the corrupt system without a lot of grief and maybe some some JFK signed armaments.

The problem with this election is you have a choice between an entitled lying criminal career politician that has both narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies who will support and maintain the status quo and corrupt system

OR

a businessman who has narcissistic and potentially sociopathic tendencies that sometimes shoots off his mouth who has a reasonable probability of trying to fix the corrupt system. IF HE IGNORES THE GET RICHER PERKS AND THREATS.

The choice really isn't that hard for anyone paying attention, thinking critically and logically.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok, I just updated the map using data from Real Clear Politics.
You can look up every state and see current polls.
Here is the link to this awesome source of detailed info: Real Clear Politics

Here are the results:

Oh Well, I'm voting for Johnson either way, but it looks like Clinton is going to kill it.

edit on 26-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Texas is not tough. It will go red. A liberal oasis in Austin and San Antonio, otherwise predominately red.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Actually, I see this....

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Is this one not more accurate?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join