It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at hospital in Berlin...just now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Telos

Why are people still try and hammer the elephant in the room into a mouse shape, just because they don't want to address the elephant? It's getting ridiculous.

Says the guy who wont even say whats hes thinking ...why dont you just tell us what you are trying to say

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's something that might explain what has just happened.

If an immigrant is told they can't stay in Germany and will be deported, there are only a handful of reasons that they will be allowed to stay, one is that they are ill and not fit enough to travel, I believe that when they get fit enough they are deported.

So, immigrant gets told he's being deported, claims to be ill.

Doctor says no, you're fit enough (or he has "recovered" enough to be able to travel), he demands second opinion because he wants to stay in Germany, doctor says "Nein!" - idiot shoots him.

I guess we'll find out in due course, but I imagine the MSM will say he was an immigrant but it's not terrorism, he was "mentally ill".

Whereas what they should be saying is "terrorism or not, these people are nothing more than violent barbarians, they have no place in Germany".
edit on -05:0020162America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jul 2016 08:59:29 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0759 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

these people are nothing more than violent barbarians, they have no place in Germany".

They have no place near any civilized country. They're a bunch of cave man and troglodytes who are still living in 7th century A.D. Kick them out, all of them!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

attacker killed themselves

So he was a schizophrenic?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DearDiary
a reply to: CX

attacker killed themselves

So he was a schizophrenic?

LoL - very good sir, very good.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

these people are nothing more than violent barbarians, they have no place in Germany".

They have no place near any civilized country. They're a bunch of cave man and troglodytes who are still living in 7th century A.D. Kick them out, all of them!!!

I agree, but I was anticipating what the German MSM will say about this specific attack, and what they should really be saying.

Anyway, I'm sure that even if hey don't say it (and there will be a HUGE political movement to make sure they don't - otherwise Frau Merkel is toast), all rational and sane Germans will already be thinking it.

Of course, if the politicians refuse to do anything about it, then you can see clearly what is going to happen next.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I can assure you my Lebanese, Syrian, Saudi, and Jordanian friends are not cave men/women or troglodytes and contribute a great deal to society. So do my Lebanese family and i.

Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I can assure you my Lebanese, Syrian, Saudi, and Jordanian friends are not cave men/women or troglodytes and contribute a great deal to society. So do my Lebanese family and i.

Thanks though.

I'm referring to all of them who commit such acts of violence in the name of a religion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This website reporting that the shooter was a 72 year old German man, and thus probably not of an 'immigrant' backgound.

www.focus.de...
The shooter was a patient and was waiting to be treated...

No word on what his motive was or how he got the weapon.
edit on 26-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why Germany? Seems like Germany has been THE target, and France
edit on 26-7-2016 by farmville because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: farmville
Why Germany? Seems like Germany has been THE target, and France

I suspect we are seeing the manifestations of a high-level conflict within the ranks of the NWO. You've got the pro-immigration faction, who are pushing the pre-engineered agenda of civil conflict and chaos, versus another faction that wants to slow down immigration because they fear loss of control over public opinion if things get out of hand.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

And then you've got idiots demanding a treatment, willing to shoot their doc in case they don't get one. Sometimes it really is what it is, but what the heck do I know anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm in Berlin right now and have to say that, although the media is wont to report every single incident as a terrorist act due to recent events in Munich, there's no reason to assume that that is what it is without a terrorist group claiming (and proving) credit for the shooting. Think about how often shootings happen in any city in the Western world and ask yourself if it would be fair to connect all / most of them with terrorism, and then apply that same logic to Berlin.

Granted, Germany's generally a safe place but there have been a fair number of violent, irrational acts reported in the last few years that I've been reading the news here. Very few were connected to anything scarier than disaffection or machismo (both of which are admittedly scary phenomena!). In the majority of cases they are isolated tragic incidents.

I personally feel that blaming every act of madness on IS does not help anyone, except for Axel Springer perhaps (right wing press magnate that holds a monopoly similar to that of Fox News / CNN in the US).

That's my 2 cents anyway. It probably won't stop people from trying to blame terrorists for every burp and fart of dissent in the coming months, but I wish they'd all stop and think before jumping to the conclusion that we're all under attack by the middle east, especially in light of the rising tide of racism in Europe. :/

a reply to: Telos

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's something that might explain what has just happened.

If an immigrant is told they can't stay in Germany and will be deported, there are only a handful of reasons that they will be allowed to stay, one is that they are ill and not fit enough to travel, I believe that when they get fit enough they are deported.

So, immigrant gets told he's being deported, claims to be ill.

a reply to: Power_Semi

Recently the Minister of the Interior for Germany suggested 30% of all immigrants in the country do this. Reporters contacted his ministry and were unable to get a hold of any official source who could confirm the claim. So it seems that the "fact" that immigrants are using ill health as an excuse to stay in Germany is not a fact at all, but a made-up lie repeated by the tabloids. The Minister of the Interior's a raging bigot just trying to stir up hatred; believe him if you like, but you do so at your peril.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Antaraz because: forgot to add quote

edit on 26-7-2016 by Antaraz because: rephrasing

edit on 26-7-2016 by Antaraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Thanks though.

I'm referring to all of them who commit such acts of violence in the name of a religion.

I suspect you weren't really, seeing as you said kick them all out. But fine, whatever
edit on 26-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Whereas what they should be saying is "terrorism or not, these people are nothing more than violent barbarians, they have no place in Germany".

Thank you for calling me, my family, my friends and all the decent, intelligent, generous welcoming people in the middle east violent barbarians. And please dont try to backtrack, at least have the balls to stand by your disgusting comment

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is an auto-translate of the actual report:

"A man who shot a doctor at the University Hospital in Berlin-Steglitz and then himself.

The offender is according to the police, a 72-year-old German who was treated the day before at the clinic.

So far there are no signs of a political motive or other injuries.

Which is exactly why jumping to conclusions and breeding hysteria is the wrong reaction to have, these days. The OP seems to have decided it was a foreign terrorist event without even checking the facts, making themselves seem silly and other people panic in the process.

But hey - maybe we should just deny senile old Germans their basic rights now, too, to prevent another "terror attack"!!

edit on 26-7-2016 by Antaraz because: (news report shortened to highlight salient facts)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It looks like the elite have now given their 'sleeper-cell' delta units, the green light to attack and get the peasants begging for the Mark of the Beast, in the name of Safety and Security.

First the "mark" does not appear until the anti christ has been here AFTER the tribulation had started. SO nope. Not a 'beast mark"

Second. It wont be a CHIP.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
First the "mark" does not appear until the anti christ has been here AFTER the tribulation had started. SO nope. Not a 'beast mark"

Second. It wont be a CHIP.

Ok. Could be soft grooming the general public to accept a device now that will be a step forward to the final real Mark.

How about nanobots in the bloodstream that automatically self-destruct if the meat-suit does not comply with the NWO ?

Looks like the police state is returning to Germany.

www.theguardian.com...

Bavaria calls for extra police and migrant crackdown after attacks

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antaraz
This is an auto-translate of the actual report:

"A man who shot a doctor at the University Hospital in Berlin-Steglitz and then himself.

The offender is according to the police, a 72-year-old German who was treated the day before at the clinic.

So far there are no signs of a political motive or other injuries.

Which is exactly why jumping to conclusions and breeding hysteria is the wrong reaction to have, these days. The OP seems to have decided it was a foreign terrorist event without even checking the facts, making themselves seem silly and other people panic in the process.

But hey - maybe we should just deny senile old Germans their basic rights now, too, to prevent another "terror attack"!!

Get used to it. There is a serious anti muslim crowd here in ATS. They will lie, distort facts or just make them up in order to spout their nonsense (im being polite). I'm not muslim, im from Lebanon but my parents are Christian (a atheist myself) but I have a LOT of Muslim friends and just people I know and they are all more decent and understanding and welcoming than the ATS crowd I mentioned ever could be.

And if course once their lies and bullsh*t are outed you never hear from them again. The job is done..so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join