It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at hospital in Berlin...just now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The info is still dim and lacking details. I just saw this on twitter and I thought I'd share it and wait for more details.

German newspaper. Shooting at hospital in Berlin. One doctor has been killed and shooter has committed suicide

twitter.com...

Also RT just reported the same

Gunman shoots doctor at Berlin clinic, anti-terrorist unit at scene – Bild

A doctor has been shot at a medical clinic in the German capital Berlin, according to the Bild newspaper, who are also reporting that the gunman later shot and killed himself.

The incident took place in the Steglitz district, located in the city's southwest, at around 11:00 GMT.

www.rt.com...
edit on 26-7-2016 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like terrorism off the bat. Sounds like a vendetta.

CX

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Shots Fired At University Hospital In Berlin

Dr shot dead, attacker killed themselves apparently.

news.sky.com...

CX.
edit on 26/7/16 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

Either way, Germany is experiencing some trials and tribulations right now
my thoughts go out to the people living there afraid what they're going to see/hear on the news when they wake up.

It's something different every day

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

What the hell? Seriously wtf? Is everybody going insane now, or what? Why?

This is not terrorism but still, is it the heat, melting brains?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Do these types of violent crimes not occur very often in Germany? I'm wondering if the bigger Media outfits are pushing these stories more now because it is automatically assumed that it is a terrorist attack. I'd be curious about the stats on homicides in Germany

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It looks like the elite have now given their 'sleeper-cell' delta units, the green light to attack and get the peasants begging for the Mark of the Beast, in the name of Safety and Security.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Was going to say the same.

A terrorist with a gun doesnt just shot one person then kill himself.

Sounds like a simple murder/suicide.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It looks like the elite have now given their 'sleeper-cell' delta units, the green light to attack and get the peasants begging for the Mark of the Beast, in the name of Safety and Security.

I was thinking the same. Someone is stirring the pot big time and the heat wave is spreading all over West Europe. So far is concentrated in France, Germany and a bit Belgium. I wouldn't be surprised (after the failed attempt in Poland) to hear (I pray to God no casualties) more stories like that from other countries. Sad times, very sad times...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

According to The World Bank, Germany's murder rate (as of 2013) is 1 per 100,000

Pretty low murder rate..

In comparison, Honduras murder rate (as of 2013) is 84 per 100,000

data.worldbank.org...

CX

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Few more details from the SKy News website....

German police have said shots have been fired at a university clinic in the Steglitz district of Berlin.

The gunfire erupted at around 1pm on Tuesday at the Benjamin Franklin campus of the Charite university hospital in the southwest of the German capital.

German newspaper Bild said on Twitter that a doctor had been shot and reported that the gunman had killed himself.

Police said a patient opened fire on the doctor, who suffered life-threatening injuries in the attack.

They said there was no sign of a link between the shooting and terrorism.

A spokeswoman for the hospital did not make a comment.

CX.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Overreaching a little there aren't we

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Either way, Germany is experiencing some trials and tribulations right now
my thoughts go out to the people living there afraid what they're going to see/hear on the news when they wake up.

It's something different every day

Do they normally have so much of this kind of drama in an average 1-2 week period over there? Or do we have just too good of radar screens in this modern age in the face of ISIS?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This resource also goes into detail on various crimes reported in Germany in 2013

It shows that there were a reported 2,122 Murders/Manslaughters in 2013

www.osac.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do these types of violent crimes not occur very often in Germany? I'm wondering if the bigger Media outfits are pushing these stories more now because it is automatically assumed that it is a terrorist attack. I'd be curious about the stats on homicides in Germany

First of all, I gave you a star by accident, pls ignore.
I was born and gew up in Germany during the 70s and 80s and I always readn and watchend the news. A shooting in a hospital would have definitely been covered. So would have the shooting in Munich and all the other 'crimes committed by lone nutters, each for a different reason'./s

How do I know? Because lesser incidents were also reported.

Plus don't forget the accounts of normal people, not all news come from the MSM. WHen something happens in an are, people talk and it spreads pretty fast. I grew up in a large city in N-Germany and when something happened anywhere everyone knew. I can vouch that murders [after fights or domestics] and other bad things also happened but NEVER EVER in such frequency, always by a certain group and with so many casualties. It was simply unheard of and completely unknown.

Why are people still try and hammer the elephant in the room into a mouse shape, just because they don't want to address the elephant? It's getting ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Wonder who or what this one was about??

Another 'jihadi' nutter or just a lone person doing a hit? Maybe a jealous lover or something.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

It was a simple question.. I also did the work of looking up statistics for murder rates in Germany if you didn't notice. I'm not saying there isn't an issue, I'm using critical thinking skills to see if there are other explanations, which after doing research I have found is not the case. There is a serious problem and it's getting worse.

The fact that you were offended by my asking the question is ridiculous, to be honest.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thats right, it's normal every day society. Nothing to see or hear about unless it's extreme, and then we just wash it all away.

You're right. I heard Germany was really bad once. They probably deserve it, so, shyah, who cares rite? kids throwing stones, I mean, it's who cares yeah...

Oh and when it happens in your city, yeah, sure we'll justify that away too. I mean, who can be bad to a refugee..

edit on 26-7-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

See my comment just above yours..

There is a serious problem and it's getting worse.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I hope the American way of "get pissed off, go crazy and kill somebody" is not catching on worldwide.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be interested to find a motive. I'm thinking it's personal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join