It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will President Bush be a more effective or less effective leader in his second term?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
here's a CNN poll on the questions :

Will President Bush be a more effective or less effective leader in his second term?

More effective 34% 48908 votes

Less effective 46% 67615 votes

The same 20% 28931 votes

Total: 145454 votes

So, ATS.... what's your vote ? ( as if I didn't already know )

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd have to go with Less effective

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, the question that begs to be asked here is:more effective at what? Just gennerally being a president? Making foreign policy? There are so many things as a president to be effective at. I would say he will be very effective at splitting this country right down the middle, and we all know what happened the last time that happened in America.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
oh yeah...

my vote is More Effective, in all areas. Improving them that is....

War in Iraq

Economy

Unemployment

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Mmmmm.... in his first term his administration "effectively" let persons fly three hijacked aircaft into buildings in one morning.
His administration *effectively" started two wars that ars costing the taxpayers Billions of Dollars and dead/maimed family members.

And now, in his second term it looks like they are "effectively" gonna start another war or two.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
elevatedone,
I saw that programme on Cnn and the statistics you provided are FALSE and so is the RANKING> Actually the ranking's were something like:
1) outstanding - 12%
2) above average - 35-45% ( I don't have exact results - Its out of my memory!)
3) below average - 25-35% ( " " " " )
4) poor- 6% ( " " " " )

I don't have the exact results with me but from memory I can say that the above results are close to the real thing and they [CNN] said that around 51% americans are optimistic about Bush's second term in office and the ratings are unchanged since his election . They also go on to mention that George W and Nixon have almost the same ratings in their second term in office ( around 51% ) .

Yeah I think he will be just the same as he was in his first term, we can expect to see more of the same definitive action in his second term .

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Mmmmm.... in his first term his administration "effectively" let persons fly three hijacked aircaft into buildings in one morning.
His administration *effectively" started two wars that ars costing the taxpayers Billions of Dollars and dead/maimed family members.

And now, in his second term it looks like they are "effectively" gonna start another war or two.

No proof.... none what so ever...

and

the war was started when "THEY" flew those planes into the WTC....

and when Saddam was up to his old tricks again...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"THEY" being who exactly? Far as we know, because they keep telling us, they were mostly Saudis. In which case he has been extremely "ineffective" in invading the country of origin of the alleged hijackers

No absolute that he intends to start another war but he sure is rattling the sabre again as far as Iran and Syria are concerned. But you are right, that is no proof that he intends to start a war with them.... unless nice Mr Sharon tells him so anyway

new topics

top topics

join