It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two men armed with knives 'shot dead after taking hostages in Normandy church'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...
Two men armed with knives have reportedly been shot dead after taking several people hostage at a church in France.
Local reports said the area around the church in the commune of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, near Rouen, had been cordoned off by armed units.

1 hostage killed at church, unconfirmed reports suggest the Bishop has been beheaded

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Again?
Is this a contagious phenomena we're experiencing?
So sad.
If i thought there were a God. I'd prey for help.
As i don't. I hope these events will stop soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
First post here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Poor Europeans opened their hearts to ISIS and other ignorant fools, sponsored by TPTB.

Now it's too late to revert the deeds of open borders, Europe in time will live like Israel... Major security checks at every mall entrance, every restaurant, underground parking lots, etc.

It's not a confirmed terror attack, but we don't need the confirmation aye?

Radical Islam is about striking fear at the hearts of the disbelievers... Seems like it's working well for them.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye
No such thing as Radical Islam, only islam

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
post redacted
edit on 26-7-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

You hit it completely on the head and why islam is so dangerous and Europeans don 't seem to have the vaguest idea of how pernicious it is. I have even seem a Danish politician say that Europeans don't have any idea of how to deal with this because they still find it hard to believe it as its so different from their values they assumed everyone else had.

The trouble is that with today's PC and liberalism its gone too far and won't allow people to speak opening in case they 'offend' islamists or get labelled racists. But that is exactly what needs to happen before we get so sickened a rebellion against all things islamic turns into a blood bath, which is perhaps what was intended by those to decided to let these people just barge into Europe.

What gets me is that politicians seem so naive about trying to mix two utterly opposed cultures into one, it will never happen with islam which is a predatory means of controlling the people. Those coming into Europe have never matured past their tribal and archaic beliefs which islam nurtures so you have no concept for most on both sides about the differences which are to both sides utterly offensive.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join