It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let´s talk the Nice attack again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

But how do you know!!???0

But seriously. Thabks for that info

I realize that I am in the die-hard mindset of the conspiracy theorist here. It really is sad that people "analyse" every element of these tragedies trying desperately to claim "false flag/fake". There are die-hards like Peekay on You Tube that spin these videos for all they are worth. Sadly it is simply attention seeking and shows the mental mindset and how people can get sucked into them. Sadly for some people reality goes out the window and they need to "analyze" and claim "fake" for every tragic event. Very sad.

I get it though. Even if the guy arrested in the video came forward to specifically claim that it was him in the video the die-hards would be shouting "paid actor" at him.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'll leave you guys to it but seriously some of you need to step back from the "video analysis" of these tragic events.

Quoted for total agreement.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
At least it wasn´t me that said something about False Flag. I just pointed to three curious things.
Didn´t ever say who did it and why for. I asked if it might be that another truck is shown to the media, for whatever reason.

If it is even questionable to ask serious questions about curious events, then let me say what do with the official but questionable stories, let me say it with the words of Weird Al Yankovich:

Just eat it, just eat it...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Two of the tree curious things have been debunked in this thread.
Point one still stands.

If you want to go on on the 2 points it s time to reveal your theory. Then we can debunk it.

For example: how would it be possible to switch a truck in the middle of closed street full of pedestrians, some of them even filming the whole incident?

Asking serious questions is welcomed on ATS. But dont be disappointed, when the answers don't fit your theory.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I realize that I am in the die-hard mindset of the conspiracy theorist here. It really is sad that people "analyse" every element of these tragedies trying desperately to claim "false flag/fake". There are die-hards like Peekay on You Tube that spin these videos for all they are worth. Sadly it is simply attention seeking and shows the mental mindset and how people can get sucked into them. Sadly for some people reality goes out the window and they need to "analyze" and claim "fake" for every tragic event. Very sad.

Really? We have the french police state covering crap up and now you KoolAid swallowers come along telling us, that it's just very sad to even mention that fact? Who the eff do you think you are?

You didn't comment on that part, that's all I see. If you can't stand this thread, and feel offended everytime you witness criticism, fakebook might be the better option to waste your time with. Sadly, your devious effort is duly noted.

Have a nice ride from time to time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join