It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let´s talk the Nice attack again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I hope this the right forum, otherwise somebody move it to the right one, please.

After we had to learn that the french police asked for deleting images of the Nice lorry attack, how could a tinfoil hat be quiet about that?

Police Ask Nice to Delete Surveillance Images of Attack
"Authorities in Nice have refused a request from French anti-terror police to delete surveillance camera images of last week's deadly truck attack, amid growing questions over the scale of the police presence at the time."

Ok, then this video came back into my mind:

In the following article there is another copy:
Staggering video claims to show Nice lorry attacker being captured ALIVE

Ok, we really don´t know for sure if this is Bouhlel, but it also could be that it is him. People asked why he should be caught outside of the truck, at the back of the truck. Maybe he tried to flee? But if the police asks for deleting videos of the event, something told me i have to search for that "captured alive" video again. Again, it could be a unlucky bystander that is captured there, but it could also really be Bouhlel.

There are discrepancies with the reported time of the attack, of how long the attacker allegedly drove the truck through the people, and then that asking for deleting of evidence.

Le Monde for example reported that the attack began at around 22.30 and ended 45secs later. While other french and foreign media set the beginning of the attack to 22.40 - 22.45. And that the attack ended at around 22.50 - 23.00. French officer Sandra Bertin - French officer claims interior ministry made her alter Nice attack report - stated that surveillance videos showed the truck passing the first control point at 22.33. If the attack ended at 22.50, there are 17 minutes. What happened in that 17 minutes? He didn´t need 17 minutes to mow through the people.

The next thing is, if he nearly hit 90 people with his truck at a speed of 90km/h, why is there no blood at the truck?
The following link shows some very good pictures of white trucks and trains hitting one animal and how the truck/train looks after that.
And then there are the pictures of the Nice lorry...
Link

edit on 26 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I noticed the lack of blood on the truck too, and thought it was odd. There are always plenty of odd things with these events though.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The behaviour of the Interior ministry is indeed suspicious.
I guess they want to cover up the fact, that they failed in providing adequate security.

The "no blood" on he truck can be explained easy: all the front parts (bumper, plastic grill, lights, blinkers etc) are gone. This is where the blood would be.

Besides: there are enough videos showing the truck running through masses of people - graphic and gory off course.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
I guess they want to cover up the fact, that they failed in providing adequate security.

The "no blood" on he truck can be explained easy: all the front parts (bumper, plastic grill, lights, blinkers etc) are gone. This is where the blood would be.

Besides: there are enough videos showing the truck running through masses of people - graphic and gory off course.

I just guess there would be blood everywhere, even on the sides of that truck, around the lights that are gone etc.
Maybe they show us another truck than the one that drove through the people, for whatever reason?

And maybe we have to think that they try to hide their failing, while they hide something else?

Btw, will be back later!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: svetlana84

I just guess there would be blood everywhere, even on the sides of that truck, around the lights that are gone etc.
Maybe they show us another truck than the one that drove through the people, for whatever reason?

And maybe we have to think that they try to hide their failing, while they hide something else?

Btw, will be back later!!!

He clearly was not doing 90, and if he was, it was only right at the start. Secondly, people are not water balloons. And they were wearing clothes. The video and suggestion the driver was taken alive is very interesting. No need to sully it with sillyness like why was there no blood.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
80-90km/h is what we were told. Just took that officially reported speed.

And i don´t think its sillyness to ask because of the blood, because at the truck is really nothing, no blood. not a little drop, nowhere. If you maybe don´t want to click the last link, do a search for your own and look how normal cars or trucks look when the hit a, one animal. There is hairs and blood everywhere at the part the car/truck hit the animal.
But maybe just my opinion.

If such things would be silly to ask, we just could eat the official story and be happy with it, as the most average people do. But i am interested in the truth, so i keep on asking and asking

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

From your first link:

The request comes as the government faces growing criticism over security measures the night of the attack, and the cameras could show where and how police were deployed.

There you have it, quite possibly evidence for some LIHOP false flag event. Interesting.

Again, it could be a unlucky bystander that is captured there, but it could also really be Bouhlel.

They've detained 5 other people and the lone wolf theory is gone with the wind, as they've charged three of those 5 with conspiracy to murder. Maybe one of them is the guy on the vid you mentioned?
Zwei weitere Festnahmen in Nizza

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Some folks just need to find a conspiracy behind everything. They look and search and look and search for the smallest piece of evidence . If it is irrelevant or can be explained that doesnt matter. Eureka. The magic bullet.
Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

And i don´t think its sillyness to ask because of the blood, because at the truck is really nothing, no blood. not a little drop, nowhere. If you maybe don´t want to click the last link, do a search for your own and look how normal cars or trucks look when the hit a, one animal. There is hairs and blood everywhere at the part the car/truck hit the animal.

If such things would be silly to ask, we just could eat the official story and be happy with it, as the most average people do. But i am interested in the truth, so i keep on asking and asking

A human being in clothes is not an like animal. And i think its pretty clear from the videos that he was not going 80-90. Why do you believe THAT but don't believe anything else you have been told? Standard "selective belief" that most conspiracy believer share.

You are happy to believe whatever backs up your conspiracy. Anything else is or might be a lie

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I do not know what to make out of all the stories coming out of terrorist attacks in Europe anymore, unless it is to say many attacks would not have happened with secure borders and a semi-intelligent immigration policy.

A senior French police officer has claimed that the interior ministry “harassed” her into altering a security report from the deadly terrorist attack in Nice.

Sandra Bertin, the officer in charge of Nice's CCTV control room, told the Journal du Dimanche newspaper on Sunday that an unnamed interior ministry official contacted her after the attack and pressured her into altering her report for the night of the incident.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

A human being in clothes is not an like animal. And i think its pretty clear from the videos that he was not going 80-90. Why do you believe THAT but don't believe anything else you have been told? Standard "selective belief" that most conspiracy believer share.

You are happy to believe whatever backs up your conspiracy. Anything else is or might be a lie

As i said, i just took that official statement that was made, because i was in a hurry and didn`t sit right next to the driver on that truck and couldn´t watch the speedometer when he drove. And because my eyes don´t tell me how fast he exactly drove, i took that officially reported speed.

And you are so happy to believe whatever you want, like the possibility of mowing down 83 people with a white truck and without leaving not the smallest drop of blood anywhere on the white truck. Anything else is or might be just a crude conspiracy...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

As i said, i just took that official statement that was made, because i was in a hurry and didn`t sit right next to the driver on that truck and couldn´t watch the speedometer when he drove. And because my eyes don´t tell me how fast he exactly drove, i took that officially reported speed.

And you are so happy to believe whatever you want, like the possibility of mowing down 83 people with a white truck and without leaving not the smallest drop of blood anywhere on the white truck. Anything else is or might be just a crude conspiracy...

I'd live to see these images that allowed you to determine that there was no the smallest drop of blood anywhere on the truck..cuz I haven't seen anything that good.

And before you think I'm attacking you personally. I'm not. I'm making a point.

I'd still like to see these images though.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No images to show ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Really hope this isn't true. Such monsters don't deserve life.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A few weeks ago you had students, workers, the elderly, immigrants and pretty much every other cross section of the French public out in the streets ready to tear the system down. Today there's a revival of French nationalism, militarism and fear. If the strings weren't being pulled there then there's a lot to be said for not letting a crisis go to waste.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

No images to show ?

I haven´t been here, so it was hard to answer...

Why don´t you take the last link, there are some pictures of the truck. Or just use Google images and type Nice truck or Nice Lorry. On not just one picture that exists any blood is to see.
I guess you are right because of the clothes. If he hit only one person, it might be possible that then there is no blood. But don´t forget that it is summer. And people almost wear nothing than shorts and T-Shirts. And it was more than 80 people.

But that blood thing is only one of the discrepancies in the whole case.
Like in all these cases, it´s the little things that make one think and ask.

Heard about the three church attakers in France yesterday? That one of them was wearing an electronic tag? They report now that this tag was "switched off" while the attack. Problem is, you can´t switch them off by yourself. You maybe could cut such a thing, but that would trigger an alarm and cops were send out inmediately. Like with any other manipulation of the tag. The only one´s who could switch that thing off are the officials, or someone who really knows what he is doing. But if you go on a rampage and have to consider that you get killed while the rampage, why would you have to do such work?

Ah, and i didn´t feel attacked by you!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It isn't Bouhlel in that video.

Two civilians got involved in chasing the truck and attempting to stop Bouhlel. One of them was
armed with a pen knife and in the confusion the police arrested him.

See following for links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can also see the person move from the right hand side of the truck, around the back where he was then arrested. See video at following link.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Heard about the three church attakers in France yesterday? That one of them was wearing an electronic tag? They report now that this tag was "switched off" while the attack. Problem is, you can´t switch them off by yourself. You maybe could cut such a thing, but that would trigger an alarm and cops were send out inmediately. Like with any other manipulation of the tag. The only one´s who could switch that thing off are the officials, or someone who really knows what he is doing. But if you go on a rampage and have to consider that you get killed while the rampage, why would you have to do such work?

Nothing strange about the tag.

Ordered to live at his parents’ home, he was allowed out between 8.30am and 12.30pm on weekdays, and from 2pm to 6pm on weekends.

Kermiche had been turned back from Syria and was under police supervision, wearing an electronic tag that was switched off between 8:30am and 12:30pm to allow Kermiche to leave the house - during the time the attack took place.

The Telegraph Link

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

It isn't Bouhlel in that video.

Two civilians got involved in chasing the truck and attempting to stop Bouhlel. One of them was
armed with a pen knife and in the confusion the police arrested him.

See following for links.

You can also see the person move from the right hand side of the truck, around the back where he was then arrested. See video at following link.

But how do you know!!???0

But seriously. Thabks for that info

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

But how do you know!!???0

But seriously. Thabks for that info

I realize that I am in the die-hard mindset of the conspiracy theorist here. It really is sad that people "analyse" every element of these tragedies trying desperately to claim "false flag/fake". There are die-hards like Peekay on You Tube that spin these videos for all they are worth. Sadly it is simply attention seeking and shows the mental mindset and how people can get sucked into them. Sadly for some people reality goes out the window and they need to "analyze" and claim "fake" for every tragic event. Very sad.

I get it though. Even if the guy arrested in the video came forward to specifically claim that it was him in the video the die-hards would be shouting "paid actor" at him.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'll leave you guys to it but seriously some of you need to step back from the "video analysis" of these tragic events.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join