It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump or Hillary? Whose the lesser of two evils?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I'm happy someone pointed out so early on that there are third party runners.

Not that they have a snowballs chance in hell really. But they're out there. I kind of wish the Rep' and Dem' media groups would stop telling people that voting for a third party is "throwing away your vote".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

You are hoping for the wrong thing. The media groups are paid to do what they do, by the people who benefit from it the most.

What you need to hope for, is that people will stop absorbing that brain eating filth, and remember how to think for themselves, do their own research, and make their choices based on facts and information, rather than dogma, propaganda and bias.

The reason I say this, is that hoping for the media groups to stop making money for themselves at any cost, is almost as stupid as hoping a psychopath will stop enjoying cutting people up in his basement one day, whereas hoping that people wise up to the shackles they are placing about their own wrists one day, is significantly more likely to actually happen, and would be better in the long run anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wishing for that seemed like a longer shot so I want with the simple wish, hoping to work my way up the line.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

The simple wish is the harder one. No television news executive is ever going to stop pushing propaganda, as long as there is someone around to pay for it.

People may, however, become sick of it as they become more aware of the strings they are attached to, and get the scissors out for their own betterment. Think about it. TV news executives get paid a vast sum of money. They see benefit to what they do, for them personally. People, when shown and capable of understanding the bonds they are in, see that they are not being benefited by the filth they are fed. They have the most to gain by a change of approach.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
I don't see Trump as being evil at all. He's rubbed a few people the wrong way but nothing compared to the clandestine "evil" of the Clinton campaign.

Make that her entire life.
More accurate

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Great. Every week we'll get "new rules"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not to mention Trump's close ties with Putin, and his promise NOT to necessarily help our NATO allies when Russia attacks them, sends up YUGE red flags, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

Ok, I'll share my thoughts. I almost never post anything political because I have little interest.

I think Hillary is a self-serving psycho who doesn't care what happens during her administration. She already knows she's untouchable and can get away with the proverbial, hell, maybe even literal murder!

Trump, also a psycho, and probably only self-serving--BUT, he seems like someone who requires positive feedback from followers. The more people he can please, the more he can get behind him, the happier he will be.

I think Trump is at least going to put forth a genuine effort. Hillary isn't going to give a damn as long as her checks keep coming in..because she knows they will.

Having voiced my opinion, I would also like to make an educated guess--Hillary won this thing before it even started. Madame President has already been orchestrated, or rigged, or whatever.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Trump is more.. not going to say 'extreme' but since all these refugees turning out to be IS militants and the Nice terror attack I support his cause on immigrants and potential extremists. I agree that a lot of immigrants have questionable backgrounds (refugees in Sweden causing a crime and rape epidemic for example).
edit on 26-7-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join