It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supporting a shop that employes a male

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes some sort of animal trapped in a humans body...rodent...is my guess...the dirty mangy variety...king of fleas... just what came to mind.
Some fleas era good, some follow a wicked leader... and create health hazards... child of nature, he is.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

As, so basically an unsavory Wesen!

Some people, you have to wonder! One guy comes to mind, that I called a snake on sight. The dog that liked almost everyone wanted to kill him, too. She knew!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes lol, yes non-edible Wesen! He only made me feel mentally ill...maybe I be friend him and we go to the ocean... it's good to love your enemies... so, I will do my best in treating him as he likes to be treated.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes lol, yes non-edible Wesen! He only made me feel mentally ill...maybe I be friend him and we go to the ocean... it's good to love your enemies... so, I will do my best in treating him as he likes to be treated.

Interesting plan! I like it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes I meant treating him as he likes to treat others... so the plan is to introduce him to my good looking ex...a fake human... actually a great catch...very low on the love-meter E...basically a cold fish...with a high temperature... that is now dating men... he went far, drives nice cars and everything... strange how my karma is in the negative and a piece of crap is riding high...I must of spent in work money(slaves wages these days), fortune dating that fellow... he gave me some cheap sleazy dresses in return acting like it was a heavenly gift... oh he got them for free...? wtf... oh and the insults of my work place he gave me...what a guy... not a human..IMHO... at least I got to be with something... and sleep somewhere... on my days off of working...the floor... he took my futon in our break up... that I bought, basically!
So the man at the store and an ex... good match in my opinion...
I just don't care anymore...if is see either one I'll just coil over and pretend they don't exist...fake humans, loved by many... not me.
Hope you don't mind my fond memories of stupid males and other nonsense... just sorts mumbling in the corner of my cell.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Sometimes, we all need to rant! They do sound like a perfect pair!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join