It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supporting a shop that employes a male

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If you know about dirty misdeeds of shop or company and like the shop, yet hate what one employee has done... what should one do or say?
When I see this male in the store, I leave and refuse to purchase.
He should leave all of my home town for what he has done.
He can find salvation, yet I thoroughly think him disgusting.
Taking advantage of someone when they are vulnerable is pure rancid filth.
I'm so happy I did not name my cat after what my father had strived to name MY cat...
Because, then I found out about a man named the same suggested name is a human violator..
Thank God!
Oh my gosh, if my cat had that despicable name and then I keep seeing the filth in the store...I might have felt horrible.
Any how, thanks for reading a possible rant...i'm just feeling an overwhelming sense of logic and not mad or emotional.
Thank you for reading my issue as of lately.
Trauma may not surface in abuse victims for a very long time... as much as the system like to rely on immediate reactions during questioning.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

If this guy did something illegal, are the police involved at all? Seems like they ought to be, based on your comments here.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyesyes they were involved and nothing came out of it... because even though my friend acted out of fear in what had occurred..it was no big deal to the shop owner or the police.
My friend doesn't ever walk past that place... it makes her uncomfortable.
Not sure about every dingle detail, I personally don't want to see him any more as though what occurred was okay.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi peppycat, Im sure you know what your talking about but I find it hard to know what you mean in this post. Its like you are talking to people who know you, would it be wrong for me to ask you to be a bit more clear? If it was mystical or metaphysical but this subject seems to be quiet logical. Any chance you could clarify this post please?a reply to: peppycat

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder well, when someone tells you a problem you absorb it and have to work through how it affects both you and the people involved..so I reach out and seek help, here... trying to figure out if one party is more guilty than the other party... no names or locations mentioned... unless there is a psychic reading my mind...I don't think writing this on a place were there are people all over the planet and they have no idea who I wrote about is going to be all, ''how dare you speak of personal issue not your very own!'' when in fact these things were brought to my attention and they effected me greatly over a few years now.
I have no sort of resentful feelings...maybe some resentment and sadness such a thing should occur..but writing about it helps me let it go... what I have absorbed from being told..
Thank you😊

I know it all seems cryptic but I have to get it off my mind and let it go...then pray on it some or meditate as to whether I should write a complaint on the male in store.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The world sometime is not a nice place, often people who do bad get away with it, and the innocent suffer for many years to come.
edit on 26-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

From the title it seemed like you didn't want to shop at any place that employed men

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Peppycat, I think what ancientthunder was getting at, is that you have not made clear what the male has done, that was so offensive.

You do not have to name names, but a specific description of the events which led you to form your low opinion of the individual you are referring to, is necessary in order for us to understand your position correctly. Please provide a clear, unambiguous description of this mans wrong doing, in uncompromising detail.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Felons need to eat, too.

if we are punishing people for the rest of their lives, then we should just keep them in prison indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Very confused.

You keep referring to this person as 'the male' making it seem like you hate men and simply won't shop there because he is a man. Do you hate men or is there more to it than that?

I work in a very male dominated work place with a couple very capable women. It saddens me that day after day they are insulted and put down simply because they are women. I hope you aren't doing the same.

A little clarity on your part would go a long way to help us understand. If you go back and read your OP, you will see it is very hard to understand what exactly your issues are.

edit on 26-7-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr
Sometimes things can be very hard to explain, sometimes things that seem clear in our minds dont come out right when we write them. Happens to all of us sometimes

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Rapist or child molester? That's what I'm guessing.
Don't shop there, take your business elsewhere. If it happened to someone I knew I'd be just as pissed I'm sure.

Your posts don't make too much sense, if this guy just pulled up some flowers or trod on some ants, then I apologise for going to the most extreme thing I could think.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What a strange nonsensical post. First it comes across like you don't support shops that employ males, then you just refer to things in a cryptic nonsensical manner. Reading further I can put little bits of things together and sort of guess at what the heck your talking about, but my first thought is that English isn't your first language.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MaMaaso what's wrong with my... First language? I've been hassled and kicked around for this all my life... though there are folks that understand or comprehend it and in'l just wait till the translations are figured out..already found an old friend that can translate for me so until then!😊

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well english is not my mother tongue, also I have a friend who has a Phd but is very very dislisic, so dont worry.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: LadyGreenEyesyes they were involved and nothing came out of it... because even though my friend acted out of fear in what had occurred..it was no big deal to the shop owner or the police.
My friend doesn't ever walk past that place... it makes her uncomfortable.
Not sure about every dingle detail, I personally don't want to see him any more as though what occurred was okay.

Well, can't blame you there! Shame nothing could be done. Someone who is willing to commit a crime, or whatever, is likely to do it more than once, too.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes I have concluded that this man in the store is pretending to be human.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit maybe he was unaware of the person he took advantage of is/as ''being slow'' or with ''brain damage'' from a trauma in childhood... she had no defense against him and was afraid to say no... and the details are inappropriate to explain.
Hopefully those memories of hers are gone or let go.... personally I feel like fleeing every time I look at him....I consider his actions unenlightened as a human... just my opinion... judgment is for not me.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: winterwind93 I have nothing against the male gender and frequent other shops with men... that are well mannered and polite in nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes I have concluded that this man in the store is pretending to be human.

So, what do you believe he actually is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join