It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Creation With Your Real Eyes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What is it like to see creation? The essence of It/God all around you?
For some it can be a burden, for others a creation within it's own (Musicians, Writers, Artists, Poets etc) and to the few to see the undeniable proof of there being something more.

Mine began with photography! In Genesis it is said that "There is a breath of life within all creation, all that walks, crawls, slithers, swims and takes flight". Many ancient tribes when first encountered photography said that it is a device that capture part of the soul, for me it all became a revelation partially and yet it can also just be my imagination.

I no longer peek at the souls of others because you can take on a lot of baggage

When I look at nature photos, I see the grass move, the trees sway, the rivers flow, the clouds sore through the sky. It brings me peace in a way to see the beauty that our little perfect marble is and that it was created for us with the right conditions to sustain life.

All in all peaceful, loving and beautiful

However, there is another side that I have also witnessed the darker side of things and that baggage I spoke about

When, I look at pictures of people as specially their eyes the so called "Windows to the Soul", I experience everything and it can be quiet troubling. You begin to see them in 99% cases happy at the start, then slowly transform into something darker almost as if someone smashed them into a pulp. Their photo smiles back at you, then is frowning or crying and at times almost as if it hates you for actually seeing the real them.

The thing is spirits don't speak the popular notion that you can talk to the dead is sadly a lie
Instead they react by gestures etc.

If you see someone that passed they will either smile, frown, cry, attack etc. And when you ask a question if you will see them again and how soon they might just give you a
and a smile

I no longer open myself up to this, as I began to be greatly effected by it, heck for all I know it can all be just my imagination and I'm going crazy

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

I know Native Americans used to believe that the camera steals your soul.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Not crazy, just psychic.

Touch the walls of buildings, especially old buildings or battle monuments. You'll get readings off them, learn the history from them. People can be problematic, I avoid them for the most part. Too scattered, emotional and uncentered.

Robert Stanley has written and talked much (he has a radio show) about his belief that humans are infected with unseen parasites that feed off negative emotions. Most of us have at least a few but some people are really loaded with them, causing mental illness and worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Picture the firmament as a veil being rolled up like a scroll and pulled back and you saw the true separation of heaven and earth disappear for a second you would realize time and distance aren't what separates us it is awareness, perception and knowledge of the meaning of the Name of God.

I am that, IAM

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elsemyazazededera

Picture the firmament as a veil being rolled up like a scroll and pulled back and you saw the true separation of heaven and earth disappear for a second you would realize time and distance aren't what separates us it is awareness, perception and knowledge of the meaning of the Name of God.

I am that, IAM

Yeh, but it's really a burden to see such things, to feel what they feel etc. I do enjoy the scenic photos and the nature actually moving in it. Well of course time and distance are mere concepts man only understands because man travels and ages, because of things such as night and day etc.

(post by fifaeasyco12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I know what you are talking about when peoples eyes change as you look at a picture, or how they seem to follow you as you move about. I have never really thought about it or connected it with the idea that a picture can capture part of a soul.

I believe the Amish People hold that belief?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And I always thought you were a Huckster of sorts.

My humblest apologies.

I would suggest seeking medical treatment immediately as photos aren't supposed to change.

new topics

top topics

join