It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Discovered In Australia: The Largest Asteroid Impact Ever

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast and there was a discussion on a newly discovered 250 mile impact crater that has been discovered. The title of this article may not actually be technically correct for the impact was between India and Australia according to Stan Deyo. This impact is being blamed for all kinds of things (Noah's flood to name one thing) for it occurred when mankind was around; supposedly. Great story by Stan if you like a good story based on speculation IMO. Interesting show if you want to try and catch the show at a later date.

Anyway I thought the discovery was worthy of mentioning.. If I remember correctly the Chicxulub impact that is credited with helping the extinction of the Dinosaurs was around 125 miles (?) across....
Here is a link for the picture at C2C standeyo.com...

Atlantis & Earth Changes/ Nephilim Hybrids

Monday - July 25, 2016

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Stan Deyo, L. A. Marzulli, Richard Shaw

First Half: Research physicist and author Stan Deyo will discuss his most recent work on the location of Atlantis, as well as theories of Earth expansion, how the Earth became tilted on its axis and what could have happened to the dinosaurs. He'll also talk about the location of the Garden of Eden, and his search for Noah's Ark. View related images and animations.

Second Half: Author and researcher L.A. Marzulli and writer/producer Richard Shaw will discuss their ongoing work on the 'Watchers' and the cosmic battle raging around us. They'll share updates on the existence of a race of giants called the Nephilim and their hybrid offspring, the testing of an elongated Peruvian skull, and other strange anomalies.

Now for the conventional scientific findings which has very little to do with the scenario discussed on C2C.
www.popsci.com...

A long time ago, a huge meteorite entered the earth's atmosphere in a screaming fireball. In its last violent moments, it split into two massive pieces, each at least 6 miles across, and slammed into the earth, creating twin impact craters spanning nearly 250 miles of the Australian countryside.

But Stan's pictures show a different location... and his pictures are worth a view right or wrong IMO

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When I read about huge new discoveries like this, my first thoughts are:

1. Why didn't the Space Shuttle or ISS crews spot it before now. They've looked down at Earth and conducted hundreds of studies over the past 30 years.

2. Maybe much of our space and moon program were faked?

3. The explorer/discoverer could be Hoaxing.

-cwm

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I thought this had been well known for years.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Definitely looks interesting, and will have to check out the details later!

S&F for a cool topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Living at the edge of a huge meteor crater that went down 14.6 million years ago. Its "only" 20x24 km (384 km²). The impact energy was calculated: 24Gt TNT (gigaton) or 1.8 million hiroshima bombs. 20km/s Newer calculations say:

10 times 21 Joule
That´s 1000000000000000000000 Joule.
Around 100km away from the center point the fireball was as 70 times as bright as the sun and could be heard all over the world.

A common german airrifle is benchmarked at 7.5 Joule max.

An impact like the one in the OP, imagine that!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If it is the Massive Australian Precambrian/Cambrian Impact Structure

Then it was just discovered by 2008.

That link from here

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seriously? This is your source?

"Stan's recent discovery of Atlantis, Earth Changes and Prophetic Perils"

Ill just move onto the next thread, thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think there is a bigger air impact site which would encompass all of Australia itself.

If you've ever seen the butterfly shape of air burst nuclear explosions, they're practically a dead on match for the shape of Australia.

Imagine a blast so large and powerful that could create that shape, it might would certainly explain that fracture zone between plates near there.

Maybe thats what broke Pangea apart.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
250 miles? What were the estimations on the size of the rock?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
250 miles? What were the estimations on the size of the rock?

6 miles in diameter

top topics

join